Forkner?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/14/2017 10:23 PM

So I'm a fan of the kid but I feel he isn't living up to the hype we have been hearing. Even Ac won his first race lol maybe I'm pushing the panic button to soon

|

1/14/2017 10:24 PM

Are you fuckin kidding me? He's a rookie and he's getting top 5. I think he's doing great.

|

1/14/2017 10:24 PM

He hasn't been as good as I thought he would be, but I still think he'll figure it out. The whoops were his downfall tonight

|

1/14/2017 10:25 PM

Coop didn't have it his first year

|

1/14/2017 10:25 PM

He's smart enough to not wreck himself out of the season, I like it

|

1/14/2017 10:26 PM

Two races in on the worlds biggest stage......no pressure.....just give it time and let him settle in.

|

1/14/2017 10:27 PM

He's a fucking rookie bro. In MC's rookie year he was #125 on a KX and didn't get any wins. Relax

|

1/14/2017 10:41 PM

He needs this year to learn the whoops and gain more experience. Next year he will be much better. If he gets forths and fifths he is doing well for his rookie year

|

1/14/2017 10:51 PM

gnarwhip wrote:

He's a fucking rookie bro. In MC's rookie year he was #125 on a KX and didn't get any wins. Relax

Just to be a contrarian, Carmichael (3 wins) and Stewart (4 wins) got wins in their rookie seasons. tongue

|

Designer of the PulpMx App and PulpMx Fantasy. Visuals were me; code was MarxDawg.

Mercedes Terrell was the GOAT of all Monster girls, don't @ me.



1/14/2017 10:54 PM

Nobody ever said he was going to be an RC or a Stewart.

Let the guy ride and settle in. He's good.

|

1/14/2017 10:55 PM

Two races in, boys.

|

1/14/2017 11:04 PM

He's right where the boss man wants him, the kid is doing just fine.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

1/14/2017 11:20 PM

That's what you get when you hype someone up so much without even having a taste of his SX skills.

|

1/14/2017 11:27 PM

Really makes it seem incredible that Trey won the first three supercross races of his career.

|

1/14/2017 11:35 PM

I was expecting him to do better as well, but the reality is that the guys like RC, Stewart and AC who come in and win right away don't really come along all that often.

|

1/15/2017 12:38 AM

Ealier this winter there was a video of him riding possibly at canards or somewhere. People all commented on how fast he looked. However there was a small whoop section and he looked uncomfortable. Also, AC commented one time that him and his dad had big fights about the whoops. I think doing whoops fast (or at all) is much harder than most of us keyboard jockies think.

|

1/15/2017 3:02 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/15/2017 3:03 AM

Kyle978 wrote:

Two races in, boys.

Lol, I'm tired of this talk, he was suposed to go there and destroy everyone, same with Webb. Forkner is doing fine and Webb is terrible. I don't care if they will be there at the end of the season. They don't living up to their hype that's the fact.

|

1/15/2017 3:06 AM

p0wn wrote:

Are you fuckin kidding me? He's a rookie and he's getting top 5. I think he's doing great.

Villo stated his case! "AC won his first race"

|

1/15/2017 3:25 AM

Kyle978 wrote:

Two races in, boys.

Zalev wrote:

Lol, I'm tired of this talk, he was suposed to go there and destroy everyone, same with Webb. Forkner is doing fine and Webb is terrible. I don't care if they will be there at the end of the season. They don't living up to their hype that's the fact.

Calm down,why should he have to live up to the hype,not coming from him or his family or the pc team,just from the forum experts

|

1/15/2017 3:29 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/15/2017 3:58 AM

I think Forkner looks fine. Needs to figure out the whoops, podiums will be possible after that.

Webb on the other hand. Panic button is pressed. It looks horrible at the moment, probably one of the worst rookie introductions for years? It seems like they really has messed up something in offseason testing. He looks so uncomfortable.

|

1/15/2017 3:57 AM

Kyle978 wrote:

Two races in, boys.

Zalev wrote:

Lol, I'm tired of this talk, he was suposed to go there and destroy everyone, same with Webb. Forkner is doing fine and Webb is terrible. I don't care if they will be there at the end of the season. They don't living up to their hype that's the fact.

Richard Hard wrote:

Calm down,why should he have to live up to the hype,not coming from him or his family or the pc team,just from the forum experts

Whole topic is about hype. I know he's fine, it's better to improve slowly every week than come in with a bang and end up like AC but hype was there and people are dissapointed for sure.

|

1/15/2017 3:58 AM

He didn't win either of his first two SX races. Fire him!

|

1/15/2017 4:35 AM

darkbelow13 wrote:

I was expecting him to do better as well, but the reality is that the guys like RC, Stewart and AC who come in and win right away don't really come along all that often.

AC not even in same realm as RC and JS. Come on now. AC is not a once in a generation rider like RC and JS. dont be silly.

|

1/15/2017 5:23 AM

I mean he is racing against guys that are vets of the class. 30yr olds with 80 career starts,

|

1/15/2017 5:35 AM

TXDirt wrote:

AC not even in same realm as RC and JS. Come on now. AC is not a once in a generation rider like RC and JS. dont be silly.

Coming in to his pro career, I would say AC was the rider most thought would be the next RC or JS

|

1/15/2017 5:41 AM

darkbelow13 wrote:

I was expecting him to do better as well, but the reality is that the guys like RC, Stewart and AC who come in and win right away don't really come along all that often.

TXDirt wrote:

AC not even in same realm as RC and JS. Come on now. AC is not a once in a generation rider like RC and JS. dont be silly.

Barrzy256 wrote:

Coming in to his pro career, I would say AC was the rider most thought would be the next RC or JS

I don't think anyone had him pegged as the next RC or JS. Maybe the media hype wanted that but I don't think many people actually believed it. I'm not sure anyone thought AC would win 24 straight outdoor motos in 450s by the time his career is done.

He's a very good rider who was definately the supposed next phenom. But that happens with a lot of young riders. Due to circumstances (injuries, etc) they flame out. He's got time to turn it around though.

|

1/15/2017 5:54 AM

The riders results will always be the measure of their success at the end of any race or season. You can speculate, freak out, talk trash, be negative, be positive, hang from their nuts, hit the panic button, and even say they do not deserve a factory ride. But results in the end is what counts, numbers do not lie. Not real sure if signing young riders with a lot of hype to multiple year contracts is very wise for a team owner and sponsors. Shit happens!!!

|

1/15/2017 6:11 AM

Well he will be fine , speed is there. He had fastest lap of the race. I think just some nerves and all.

|

1/15/2017 6:11 AM

VilloFan951 wrote:

So I'm a fan of the kid but I feel he isn't living up to the hype we have been hearing. Even Ac won his first race lol maybe I'm pushing the panic button to soon

His whoop speed isn't where it needs to be yet. Other than that I'd say he's as fast or faster than everyone else. Give him some time to get used to the early race pace and he will be winning mains. Please don't forget he's racing against veterans of the class on the tougher of the 2 coasts traditionally. Jump off the wagon now and you will regret it later.

|

1/15/2017 6:16 AM

darkbelow13 wrote:

I was expecting him to do better as well, but the reality is that the guys like RC, Stewart and AC who come in and win right away don't really come along all that often.

TXDirt wrote:

AC not even in same realm as RC and JS. Come on now. AC is not a once in a generation rider like RC and JS. dont be silly.

Try reading my post again and tell me where I said AC is in the same realm as RC and Stewart. All I said is that he won right away in supercross, which is a fact.

|