Forkner???

walent215
Any word on his condition?
|
aeffertz
9/11/2016 4:21pm
Hoping for the best. Looked rough when he was getting carted off.
walent215
9/11/2016 4:44pm
It just showed him getting in the mule as a track worker was pushing his bike off the track

The Shop

walent215
9/11/2016 4:45pm
They haven't mentioned anything or showed a replay
Calihusky
9/11/2016 5:41pm
I was walking by the rig after the race and he looked annoyed but seemed ok. Someone was asking if he was ok and he said he was but he definitely wasn't in a good mood.
ML512
Fantasy
45th
9/11/2016 6:42pm Edited Date/Time 9/12/2016 9:33am
I checked on him after the race, landed on his butt pretty hard and smacked the back of his head. He was doing okay, just sore and stiff. He crashed after landing from the big step up and entering the corner, sounds like he tucked the front then it snapped back up and high sided, pitching him backwards into the corner, landing on his butt and smacking his head. At least that's what I caught from his description when I was walking up to the tent.
The Rock
9/11/2016 10:46pm
ML512 wrote:
I checked on him after the race, landed on his butt pretty hard and smacked the back of his head. He was doing okay, just sore...
I checked on him after the race, landed on his butt pretty hard and smacked the back of his head. He was doing okay, just sore and stiff. He crashed after landing from the big step up and entering the corner, sounds like he tucked the front then it snapped back up and high sided, pitching him backwards into the corner, landing on his butt and smacking his head. At least that's what I caught from his description when I was walking up to the tent.
That would be the kind of crash to really annoy a person. Butt and back of the head. Ouch.
9/11/2016 10:50pm
It's interesting to me how so many people say, "Glad he's OK," when the report is that he hit his head... Could be the worst of all the injuries, as many examples have shown.

Hope he's in good hands, never know in this sport.
kkawboy14
9/12/2016 2:14pm
ML512 wrote:
I checked on him after the race, landed on his butt pretty hard and smacked the back of his head. He was doing okay, just sore...
That could hurt for awhile
motomx88
9/12/2016 4:36pm
ML512 wrote:
I stopped by after the race and he was signing autographs. Standing there with a big smile on his face. He didn't ok. I wished him good luck next year. He was kinda shy. Love meeting these guys before they get really big.
Awood
Fantasy
4211th
9/12/2016 9:09pm Edited Date/Time 9/12/2016 9:10pm
My stepdad was at the race (I decided to stay home), and his friend got this photo of the crash. Goes along with ML512 account of landed on his butt and back of his head pretty well.

I heard, "OJ'd triple step up and cross rutted and then was thrown from his bike (I think he cleared the uphill part which would be good), and started tumbling." (Which is what you see here on the flat part before the left handet near REM. His bike was still sliding during this photo.

Bearuno
9/12/2016 9:16pm
They showed his prang during the telecast - Malin gave the command to find it, and they did. Surprised it's not up on the home page with the other prang videos. Lucky young bloke, he bounced, and, like many pups, seems to be made of rubber.

Post a reply to: Forkner???

The Latest