Fork holding tool for sale in Bazaar

mx724
Edited Date/Time 11/29/2020 8:02am
Someone had a nice tool I havent seen before in the for sale area but I cant seem to find it now. It looked like one side of a triple clamp with a bar coming off the side to hold a fork during assembly. Even if its sold Im looking to see where I could find one. Yes I know you can use a old clamp but the tool itself looked much nicer! Hoping to op will see this and provide some info
|
omalley
11/29/2020 6:52am
mx724 wrote:
Someone had a nice tool I havent seen before in the for sale area but I cant seem to find it now. It looked like one...
Someone had a nice tool I havent seen before in the for sale area but I cant seem to find it now. It looked like one side of a triple clamp with a bar coming off the side to hold a fork during assembly. Even if its sold Im looking to see where I could find one. Yes I know you can use a old clamp but the tool itself looked much nicer! Hoping to op will see this and provide some info
Just saw one on one of the moto sites (Motosport etc) or Instagram...can’t recall. I’ll see if I can find it again.
mx724
11/29/2020 7:25am
Thanks ugo!

The Shop

Jbulz
Fantasy
4086th
11/29/2020 8:19am
I bought one from Motoxstation. Great tool, makes servicing way easier. One of those tools you don't realize how useful it is until you have one!

Post a reply to: Fork holding tool for sale in Bazaar

The Latest