For those who went to Glen Helen today

Moto Jeff
5/27/2019 8:52am
Mr. Info wrote:
I am not sure about how much was taken in cause I paid money like everyone else and had a great day. The revenue taken in...
I am not sure about how much was taken in cause I paid money like everyone else and had a great day. The revenue taken in was not mine to handle.
I know several other tracks were open and changed people to ride but nothing was said about that.
I talked to a shitload of people and nobody was there instead of going to the National because of a $10 charity ride day, they came to do something else because they had not planned to go to the National.
And the race was on for everyone to watch on an NBC SPORTS GOLD paid subscription.
I am sure anyone can check with High Hopes and see how much money was donated.
Everyone enjoyed themselves riding and those that stayed enjoyed watching the National from Pala.
The staff and management never said one negative about a Pala having the race and have always supported them having a great event because it’s not easy and continued success there. Glen Helen will survive I think and hope without the National.
Good luck to Colorado next weekend.
Remember those that have fallen to keep us standing tall on today’s Memorial Day. God Bless
Moto Jeff wrote:
Saying “god bless” over and over doesn’t change the fact that this whole thing was started out of petty and spite. There is nothing worse than...
Saying “god bless” over and over doesn’t change the fact that this whole thing was started out of petty and spite. There is nothing worse than a person being fake. You sir, are fake. Lame situation for all involved.
You’re the one being petty now.
How? I’m in WA, I don’t give a shit. It’s just strange how Mr.info has changed his tune and is now a missionary.
5/27/2019 8:58am
Moto Jeff wrote:
Saying “god bless” over and over doesn’t change the fact that this whole thing was started out of petty and spite. There is nothing worse than...
Saying “god bless” over and over doesn’t change the fact that this whole thing was started out of petty and spite. There is nothing worse than a person being fake. You sir, are fake. Lame situation for all involved.
Moto Jeff wrote:
How? I’m in WA, I don’t give a shit. It’s just strange how Mr.info has changed his tune and is now a missionary.
Money was raised for a good cause and a lot of people enjoyed the event. Whatever you think their intentions were is no longer important. Like a lot of others, time to get over it and move on.
motogrady
5/27/2019 9:40am
Moto Jeff wrote:
Money was raised for a good cause and a lot of people enjoyed the event. Whatever you think their intentions were is no longer important. Like...
Money was raised for a good cause and a lot of people enjoyed the event. Whatever you think their intentions were is no longer important. Like a lot of others, time to get over it and move on.
Laughing

Yeah, let mxsports move on to another state and let Bud get on with saving the world.
race
5/27/2019 9:44am
Just about a perfect day of moto!

Nice warm day, no wind.Track didn't really get that rough as there must have been rain earlier in the week that kept it soft. Rounded bumps but no hard, square edges like you'll get in summer heat. And no stupid watering as the track didn't need it all day.
A lot of riders, almost like doing an amateur day at a National.

Got passed by Alessi on his CR smoker like everyone else. Chatted with Tony. They are off to Canada for the outdoor series up there.

The brat dog lunch hit the spot.

The Shop

Mr. Info
5/27/2019 9:51am
To call me fake is coming from someone who knows nothing about me so that’s fine. From 500 you do nothing but kiss ass to make yourself relevant. If I knew what was raised I would tell but since I don’t and why is it your business anyway. Did any of the other open tracks donate anything from their Saturday? I can’t answer that because it’s their business and their money so you all can ask them yourselves.
If you guys need to find an excuse to make Pala fail and I think they did great job look somewhere else than Bud and Glen Helen to find your answers.
Did you guys donate anything to anybody Saturday? I did and so did a lot of others and had a great day so quit your crying.
Like I said before ask High Hopes for the total and ask someone who was there how many people were their.
Enjoy your Memorial Day ladies. 😂🤣🤪
Jerkolantern
5/27/2019 10:01am
It blows my mind how pissed atheists get at people who believe... Is it hurting you? I personally don't know shit- just like everyone else, but I don't hate because someone does or doesn't believe.
motogrady
5/27/2019 10:31am
Mr. Info wrote:
To call me fake is coming from someone who knows nothing about me so that’s fine. From 500 you do nothing but kiss ass to make...
To call me fake is coming from someone who knows nothing about me so that’s fine. From 500 you do nothing but kiss ass to make yourself relevant. If I knew what was raised I would tell but since I don’t and why is it your business anyway. Did any of the other open tracks donate anything from their Saturday? I can’t answer that because it’s their business and their money so you all can ask them yourselves.
If you guys need to find an excuse to make Pala fail and I think they did great job look somewhere else than Bud and Glen Helen to find your answers.
Did you guys donate anything to anybody Saturday? I did and so did a lot of others and had a great day so quit your crying.
Like I said before ask High Hopes for the total and ask someone who was there how many people were their.
Enjoy your Memorial Day ladies. 😂🤣🤪

To say there was no hidden agenda, in one mans opinion, is just a flat bald face lie.

There are 365 days in a year. Bud picks the National date California has as the one day to give away free hotdogs,
to hold a charity event.

And all the guys there somehow find a way to get off Saturday for it.

Hey, outside looking in, Kalifornia guys just don't want to support or watch the Nationals, or GPs in person.
They'd rather support their boy and his track, which imo is a great track.
No big deal.
Why anyone that rode GH for free hotdogs, would even comment on losing their National, is beyond me.
Actions speak louder than words.

Laughing To portray Bud as anything more than a businessman, forgoing the interest of the sport over his personal agenda, is just laughable.

holeshot413
Fantasy
1687th
5/27/2019 11:14am
Mr. Info wrote:
Guys it was at least Double the amount of riders and families the track expected and I know the Glen Helen Family are very thankful you...
Guys it was at least Double the amount of riders and families the track expected and I know the Glen Helen Family are very thankful you spent your day with us. Those that missed it we are sorry. It is being discussed about doing another one later in the year for Charity. God Bless
My son and I went to glen Helen with a bunch of other friends and had a blast
Tracks were great! Watched the first motos and headed home to watch 2nd motos ❤️👏👍💯
mxracer71
Fantasy
2449th
5/27/2019 12:43pm
Lots of good pictures with lots of good riding. I had a blast riding with my buddies and seeing old friends i haven't seen in a while. It was really low key and everyone was laughing and telling stories. I donated to a good cause and i hope it makes it there. Most people on this board have never been there and only go off what ''people say about glen helen". this day n age people dont have there own opinions. Say what you will but paying 300$ to watch a race for a family of 4 is ridiciouls.

Post a reply to: For those who went to Glen Helen today

The Latest