For sale scammer

Related:
Create New Tag

4/3/2018 4:11 PM

Just giving fellow members a heads up. User “racingracer” is a scammer. Email is racingracer100@gmail. I’m sure this person will change email and user name to scam more people. Sent the money April 23rd and after several email exchanges prior... I got radio silence. NO pity party here though, luckily was only $45 (that’s I’d like to have back) for a holeshot device. Finally got bit using friends and family option on paypal. Shop smart moto friends!

|

4/3/2018 4:17 PM

You should post this in the sale section also.

|

4/3/2018 4:24 PM

MXBREWSKI wrote:

Done

|

4/3/2018 4:29 PM

April 23rd? Last year ?

|

4/3/2018 4:40 PM

Be smart, pay with paypal and do charge backs if you get screwed. If someone wants you to send money friends and family its prob a scam...

|

4/3/2018 5:23 PM

Is this the same guy that keeps trying to sell the sss forks for super cheap?

|

4/3/2018 6:05 PM

He was selling 6D’s for $150. Brand new, 2 helmets. Had multiple exchanges with him. Told him no friends and family for a new seller here. Anyhow I knew it was 2 good to be true. Never sent him a cent. He wanted friends and family due to him having a new account.

|

4/3/2018 6:57 PM

MR. X wrote:

April 23rd? Last year ?

March 23rd sorry ??‍♂️.

|

4/3/2018 7:08 PM

Tuna wrote:

He was selling 6D’s for $150. Brand new, 2 helmets. Had multiple exchanges with him. Told him no friends and family for a new ...more

I was one that sent money for the 6D helmet but also did not trust the "Only pay me via PayPal Friends & Family" line and luckily was just refunded my money yesterday by PayPal since I used the "Pay for services or goods" option.

Please let this be a lesson and pay the extra 4% or whatever the PP fee is. This was the first time that I have ever had to file a PP dispute but it paid off as I got my money back from this scumbag...

... and with the refunded money I proceeded to buy a new Pro Circuit 304 silencer for yet another bike that I picked up last weekend for a build.

|

4/3/2018 7:29 PM

Tuna wrote:

He was selling 6D’s for $150. Brand new, 2 helmets. Had multiple exchanges with him. Told him no friends and family for a new ...more

quiknic wrote:

I was one that sent money for the 6D helmet but also did not trust the "Only pay me via PayPal Friends & Family" line and ...more

Lesson learned the hard way. Had it been a significant amount I think I would have went the “pay for goods” option. Congrats on getting your money back!

|

4/3/2018 7:54 PM

MXBREWSKI wrote:

yamahaha131 wrote:

Done

Also thanks for the heads up concerning this scammer.

|

4/4/2018 1:01 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/4/2018 1:02 AM

Sorry you got scammed.
Thanks for the warning.

If the person is NOT your friend or family, then DON'T send payment as friends and family. There may be a couple of those you can't even trust! :-)

PayPal charges 30 cents plus 2.9%. Just charge a little more to cover your fees.

|