For sale scammer

yamahaha131
Just giving fellow members a heads up. User “racingracer” is a scammer. Email is racingracer100@gmail. I’m sure this person will change email and user name to scam more people. Sent the money April 23rd and after several email exchanges prior... I got radio silence. NO pity party here though, luckily was only $45 (that’s I’d like to have back) for a holeshot device. Finally got bit using friends and family option on paypal. Shop smart moto friends!
|
MXBREWSKI
4/3/2018 4:17pm
You should post this in the sale section also.
MR. X
4/3/2018 4:29pm
April 23rd? Last year ?
racerx217
4/3/2018 4:40pm
Be smart, pay with paypal and do charge backs if you get screwed. If someone wants you to send money friends and family its prob a scam...

The Shop

Tuna
4/3/2018 6:05pm
He was selling 6D’s for $150. Brand new, 2 helmets. Had multiple exchanges with him. Told him no friends and family for a new seller here. Anyhow I knew it was 2 good to be true. Never sent him a cent. He wanted friends and family due to him having a new account.
quiknic
Fantasy
1093rd
4/3/2018 7:08pm
Tuna wrote:
He was selling 6D’s for $150. Brand new, 2 helmets. Had multiple exchanges with him. Told him no friends and family for a new seller here...
He was selling 6D’s for $150. Brand new, 2 helmets. Had multiple exchanges with him. Told him no friends and family for a new seller here. Anyhow I knew it was 2 good to be true. Never sent him a cent. He wanted friends and family due to him having a new account.
I was one that sent money for the 6D helmet but also did not trust the "Only pay me via PayPal Friends & Family" line and luckily was just refunded my money yesterday by PayPal since I used the "Pay for services or goods" option.

Please let this be a lesson and pay the extra 4% or whatever the PP fee is. This was the first time that I have ever had to file a PP dispute but it paid off as I got my money back from this scumbag...

... and with the refunded money I proceeded to buy a new Pro Circuit 304 silencer for yet another bike that I picked up last weekend for a build.
yamahaha131
4/3/2018 7:29pm
Tuna wrote:
He was selling 6D’s for $150. Brand new, 2 helmets. Had multiple exchanges with him. Told him no friends and family for a new seller here...
quiknic wrote:
I was one that sent money for the 6D helmet but also did not trust the "Only pay me via PayPal Friends & Family" line and...
I was one that sent money for the 6D helmet but also did not trust the "Only pay me via PayPal Friends & Family" line and luckily was just refunded my money yesterday by PayPal since I used the "Pay for services or goods" option.

Please let this be a lesson and pay the extra 4% or whatever the PP fee is. This was the first time that I have ever had to file a PP dispute but it paid off as I got my money back from this scumbag...

... and with the refunded money I proceeded to buy a new Pro Circuit 304 silencer for yet another bike that I picked up last weekend for a build.
Lesson learned the hard way. Had it been a significant amount I think I would have went the “pay for goods” option. Congrats on getting your money back!
KDXGarage
4/4/2018 1:01am Edited Date/Time 4/4/2018 1:02am
Sorry you got scammed.
Thanks for the warning.

If the person is NOT your friend or family, then DON'T send payment as friends and family. There may be a couple of those you can't even trust! :-)

PayPal charges 30 cents plus 2.9%. Just charge a little more to cover your fees.

Post a reply to: For sale scammer

The Latest