For all you doubters, #23/Ziggy Stardust, Cannot be stopped. Tomac's got nothing left.

cool_hand
Edited Date/Time 9/4/2022 12:20am

|
jeffro503
8/15/2022 8:17pm
I guess we'll see what Tomac does the next few rounds. My money is still on him for the title. And that's taking nothing away from Chase. That guy deserves some huge props on how far he stepped it up this year. Definitely the future right there.
8/15/2022 11:56pm
Sprew wrote:
Wham bam……
A suffragette city.
motomike137
8/16/2022 5:28am
cool_hand wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/08/15/564175/s1200_162832357_4179853541.jpg[/img]

Most of the jokers on this forum have no idea who that is lol. Great analogy!

The Shop

early
Fantasy
2212th
8/16/2022 5:33am
You know the album is called the rise AND FALL of Ziggy Stardust, right?
TMV
8/16/2022 5:33am
cool_hand wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/08/15/564175/s1200_162832357_4179853541.jpg[/img]

Davy Crockett?
dsmith
Fantasy
1485th
8/16/2022 7:23am Edited Date/Time 8/17/2022 3:52pm
So where were the spiders
While the fly tried to break our bones
8/17/2022 7:04am Edited Date/Time 8/17/2022 7:05am
cool_hand wrote:

Lol.... Rebel Rebel!

I'm becoming a big fan of Sexton, but the hair and glasses are getting a little bit over the top, glamour rock. Like, dude.. this Motocross, not the Coachella Music fest.

Then again, I was also a big fan of Rick Johnson back in the day, and I am sure looking back.... Too Hip himself might question some of his fashion choices as a young man. Sexton may do the same. In the interim, it's been entertaining as hell to watch him become the rider he is.
8/17/2022 7:19am
Lol.... Rebel Rebel! I'm becoming a big fan of Sexton, but the hair and glasses are getting a little bit over the top, glamour rock. Like...
Lol.... Rebel Rebel!

I'm becoming a big fan of Sexton, but the hair and glasses are getting a little bit over the top, glamour rock. Like, dude.. this Motocross, not the Coachella Music fest.

Then again, I was also a big fan of Rick Johnson back in the day, and I am sure looking back.... Too Hip himself might question some of his fashion choices as a young man. Sexton may do the same. In the interim, it's been entertaining as hell to watch him become the rider he is.
I was going to give you shit but then I got to your last paragraph. I think we all can look back at our younger selves and laugh at how we looked. I used to dye my hair blond quite a bit late 90's when it was cool. I think it was cool? Haha now I just wish I had hair. RJ was cool as fuck though, I'll stand by that 100%. Dude could break dance cmon
8/17/2022 1:02pm Edited Date/Time 8/17/2022 1:03pm
Lol.... Rebel Rebel! I'm becoming a big fan of Sexton, but the hair and glasses are getting a little bit over the top, glamour rock. Like...
Lol.... Rebel Rebel!

I was going to give you shit but then I got to your last paragraph. I think we all can look back at our younger selves...
I was going to give you shit but then I got to your last paragraph. I think we all can look back at our younger selves and laugh at how we looked. I used to dye my hair blond quite a bit late 90's when it was cool. I think it was cool? Haha now I just wish I had hair. RJ was cool as fuck though, I'll stand by that 100%. Dude could break dance cmon
Laugh.... I'm with you. No doubt I am personally guilty and then some back in the 80's and 90's of some questionable style choices.
OleTex
8/17/2022 1:11pm
Ziggy Stardust! HaHaHa! May the nickname stick. Dang that’s funny!
8/17/2022 1:42pm
Next year is the change of guards.
This year is still Tomac's year.

Just like Villo and Dungey back in the day
Magoofan
Shadow Glen (for those who remember), CA US
8/17/2022 2:44pm
Ziggy Lawndart to make an appearance soon.

cool_hand
8/17/2022 3:49pm Edited Date/Time 8/17/2022 4:03pm
Ziggy is bad ass, just like Bowie was...and yes this post sucks. When I seen him after moto one with the hair and the pale skin, I thought of an early Bowie,....he's got this thing figured out and all my money is on Chase, dude's got style, and money. lots of money.......

str8line
8/17/2022 3:55pm
cool_hand wrote:
Ziggy is bad ass, just like Bowie was...and yes this post sucks. When I seen him after moto one with the hair and the pale skin...
Ziggy is bad ass, just like Bowie was...and yes this post sucks. When I seen him after moto one with the hair and the pale skin, I thought of an early Bowie,....he's got this thing figured out and all my money is on Chase, dude's got style, and money. lots of money.......

All the money.

8/17/2022 4:05pm
Thin White Duke

neysbo
8/17/2022 5:00pm
Most of you commenting on this are straight weird or something, maybe a brick short of a full load.
8/17/2022 5:14pm
Magoofan wrote:
Ziggy Lawndart to make an appearance soon. [img]https://dirtbikelover.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Chase-Sexton-crash-injury-report-2021-Houston-Supercross-2.png[/img]

So you're hoping for Chase to get hurt so you can say I was right? Did you wish for Eli to crash at Thunder Valley 2015 too?
Imagine how entertaining this series championship would be without Chase. This sport is brutal enough without keyboard nobodies summoning the dirt gods to elevate their keyboard status.
Magoofan
8/17/2022 11:25pm
So you're hoping for Chase to get hurt so you can say I was right? Did you wish for Eli to crash at Thunder Valley 2015...
So you're hoping for Chase to get hurt so you can say I was right? Did you wish for Eli to crash at Thunder Valley 2015 too?
Imagine how entertaining this series championship would be without Chase. This sport is brutal enough without keyboard nobodies summoning the dirt gods to elevate their keyboard status.
Quite a leap there bud... Where did I say "I hope Chase gets hurt". Please point that out....we'll wait.

I was referring to Chase's propensity for lawn darting himself. Nothing more.

Good grief....some people just look for reasons to be offended.

8/18/2022 7:56am
Magoofan wrote:
Ziggy Lawndart to make an appearance soon. [img]https://dirtbikelover.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Chase-Sexton-crash-injury-report-2021-Houston-Supercross-2.png[/img]

So you're hoping for Chase to get hurt so you can say I was right? Did you wish for Eli to crash at Thunder Valley 2015...
Every Sexton thread his only contribution is saying he's going to crash soon. It's odd
scootch
8/18/2022 8:10am
Lol.... Rebel Rebel!

Ever heard of Jeremy "Showtime" McGrath? Nothing new here.. These guys have earned the right to express themselves anyway they want too
Magoofan
8/18/2022 8:34am
Magoofan wrote:

Every Sexton thread his only contribution is saying he's going to crash soon. It's odd
Odd....or just based on his history.

I very much appreciate Chases talent.

How about lighten up some Skippy?
Magoofan
8/18/2022 8:38am
Lol.... Rebel Rebel!

Agree....the look doesn't suit Chase at all. He's kind of that "nerdy" dude....but in a good way. Hope I didn't hurt any of the hard core fan boi's feewings by saying that.
Mr. Afterbar
8/18/2022 8:44am
Magoofan wrote:

I don’t like to make predictions of riders crashing or injuring themselves, but Chase certainly got away with one at Unadilla. The small inside single after the sky shot almost sent him OTB in a bad way. Numerous other near crashes occurred as well. It’s going to be interesting one way or another because I don’t see Tomac rolling over.
Mr. Afterbar
8/18/2022 8:46am
Magoofan wrote:

What if he’s right?
toroP
8/18/2022 9:05am
Magoofan wrote:

Odd or oddsWink
8/18/2022 12:57pm
Magoofan wrote:
Quite a leap there bud... Where did I say "I hope Chase gets hurt". Please point that out....we'll wait. I was referring to Chase's propensity for...
Quite a leap there bud... Where did I say "I hope Chase gets hurt". Please point that out....we'll wait.

I was referring to Chase's propensity for lawn darting himself. Nothing more.

Good grief....some people just look for reasons to be offended.

In SX he did have a few. This series he's been pretty faultless, but here you are still predicting a lawndart, just so you can say "see I told you all!" You don't have to be around here long to realise you're a tool. I thought a Magoo fan would love to see someone hanging it all out anyway?

Post a reply to: For all you doubters, #23/Ziggy Stardust, Cannot be stopped. Tomac's got nothing left.

The Latest