For all those bashing Ferrandis....

Brent
Edited Date/Time 9/15/2020 9:05am
...for being too aggressive with Jeremy Martin, take a look at around 20 seconds in, and let me know if this is ok with you?

https://youtu.be/VdNZXOAGkXI
|
str8line
9/8/2020 8:28pm Edited Date/Time 9/8/2020 8:30pm
Holeshot!
str8line
9/8/2020 8:39pm Edited Date/Time 9/8/2020 8:44pm
-Sexton's first Bam Bam experience was a good one.

-Craig and Tickle were like, "Dammnnnn!"

-Marvin's like, "I told you!"

-Adam's like, "You mess with the bull, or don't mess with the bull, you get the horns. Why I stayed away from the bull."

-Tomac's still like, "you got a lot to lose, too."

This video needs a part 2:

langhammx
Fantasy
581st
9/8/2020 8:39pm Edited Date/Time 9/8/2020 8:41pm
That was dirty ! It’s too bad, because he’s been riding great. But he can’t go fast without making questionable passes. Sounding like Yamaha will retain him for ‘21 after all.

And I wasn’t bashing Ferrandis, he really didn’t do anything wrong, IMO. Jeremy was understandably upset with it, but it wasn’t dirty by any means.

The Craig pass really looked dirty, because of how Craig crashed. Kind of spectacular, I don’t believe that Ferrandis meant for that to happen, he just made a bad decision in the heat of the moment.
jemcee
9/8/2020 8:59pm
langhammx wrote:
That was dirty ! It’s too bad, because he’s been riding great. But he can’t go fast without making questionable passes. Sounding like Yamaha will retain...
That was dirty ! It’s too bad, because he’s been riding great. But he can’t go fast without making questionable passes. Sounding like Yamaha will retain him for ‘21 after all.

And I wasn’t bashing Ferrandis, he really didn’t do anything wrong, IMO. Jeremy was understandably upset with it, but it wasn’t dirty by any means.

The Craig pass really looked dirty, because of how Craig crashed. Kind of spectacular, I don’t believe that Ferrandis meant for that to happen, he just made a bad decision in the heat of the moment.
I agree with all this haha..
Dirty and dumb! Dumb place, dumb time! (Barcia's pass)
I wasn't surprised JMart was upset at first I was a little surprised he was still upset after the second moto..

I think Dylan passes on impulse as opposed to setting up and sometimes that bites him.. and others haha

The Shop

charge
9/8/2020 9:08pm
Lol this will be fun.
slipdog
9/8/2020 9:09pm
I thought Martin was dumb for leaving the inside open. If Frenchy was a little more aggressive he would have actually made the pass.
bvm111
9/8/2020 10:18pm
https://youtu.be/yEI_CX7IQhk

Take a look at MX2 moto one .... could you imagine what the comments and hurt feelings would be like in here if that was our series? Remember when US moto was like that... I know I do!
Motoxdoc
9/8/2020 11:24pm
I feel like Ferrandis and Barcia are two of the more fun guys to watch....you're not suggesting they change are you?
9/9/2020 12:43am
At this point I think we just need to accept that some people just really dislike Ferrandis. I think they are a vocal minority. From what I can see, way more people are a fan of Ferrandis and really like what he brings to the sport. Let the haters hate, the rest of us can just enjoy the racing.
Dust601
9/9/2020 1:33am
Motoxdoc wrote:
I feel like Ferrandis and Barcia are two of the more fun guys to watch....you're not suggesting they change are you?
My problem with Barcia is he gets so angry, and upset when people ride him the exact same way he rides them. We’ve seen countless examples of him losing his freaking mind when people do the exact same things he’s done back to him. If it wasn’t for the massive double standards I’d be a huge fan of his.

If someone ran him off the track like he did Marv. He would of been crying about it for the rest of the day, and without a doubt approached the other rider after the race.
teamddr
9/9/2020 2:34am
Can some of you mathematicians out there tell me how many bikes Ferrandis has passed clean this last month compared to the ones where there was contact. I reckon his pass numbers are well into the hundreds because of his starts
How many has he hit, maybe it’s just some good old fashioned xenophobia.
9/9/2020 3:29am Edited Date/Time 9/9/2020 3:31am
Brent wrote:
...for being too aggressive with Jeremy Martin, take a look at around 20 seconds in, and let me know if this is ok with you?

https://youtu.be/VdNZXOAGkXI
Lol wow...that was a smooth moooove exlax.

I love watching Barcia ride and do well. Love the riding on the edge but some stuff is just dumb. That blatant cutting all the way across before Larocco's Leap was ridiculous.

...But no...I don't want him or Ferrandis to change. Too much fun to watch.
str8line
9/9/2020 6:21am
This thread needs Barcia in the title and it will get way more action.
seth505
Fantasy
1271st
9/9/2020 6:59am Edited Date/Time 9/9/2020 7:00am
Not sure why you'd compare these 2 different incidents but

Ferrandis vs Martin: I don't think he should be bashed over that but I think it was a racing incident that came about due to a forced/stupid move. Once I saw him not letting off, it was clear as day what was going to happen.

Barcia vs Sexton: This is quite common in the beginning of a race or when several people are bunched up. A few things at play 1) Sexton went far outside (probably to stay away from all the other bikes?), 2) They were both in ruts, not riding sketchy, and the lines just came together.
tingo
9/9/2020 7:01am
I expected this thread to show some aggressive JMart pass, not a guy in an unrelated race in the 450 class.

Ferrandis' move was totally fine. Sucks that they both went down, but I bet even JMart can look back on it and see that it was just an average racing incident.

As for Barcia the Baby, despite his "I don't ride like that any more" attempted self-makeover a couple years ago, he has proven that he will always ride like a dick. His aggressive passes are usually unnecessary, but also fair game. The guy has crazy style and talent, but his tendency to cry foul every time someone dishes out an aggressive pass on him makes him a total cry baby. I refuse to root for him, and I know that keeps him up at night.
Sully
9/9/2020 7:26am
seth505 wrote:
Not sure why you'd compare these 2 different incidents but Ferrandis vs Martin: I don't think he should be bashed over that but I think it...
Not sure why you'd compare these 2 different incidents but

Ferrandis vs Martin: I don't think he should be bashed over that but I think it was a racing incident that came about due to a forced/stupid move. Once I saw him not letting off, it was clear as day what was going to happen.

Barcia vs Sexton: This is quite common in the beginning of a race or when several people are bunched up. A few things at play 1) Sexton went far outside (probably to stay away from all the other bikes?), 2) They were both in ruts, not riding sketchy, and the lines just came together.
Bingo. Nothing to bash Barcia on in this one. His move on AC Friday was way more questionable (but still not dirty).

Johnny Depp
9/9/2020 7:46am Edited Date/Time 9/9/2020 7:47am
Both provide entertainment, both hurting their own Championship chances.Be like Dungey.

Do you want to be the guy Vital talks about, or the guy forever in history for winning the title?
KDXGarage
9/9/2020 7:56am
teamddr wrote:
Can some of you mathematicians out there tell me how many bikes Ferrandis has passed clean this last month compared to the ones where there was...
Can some of you mathematicians out there tell me how many bikes Ferrandis has passed clean this last month compared to the ones where there was contact. I reckon his pass numbers are well into the hundreds because of his starts
How many has he hit, maybe it’s just some good old fashioned xenophobia.
Tissue?
sc961
9/9/2020 7:57am
14 has seen a whirlwind of emotion this season.
Domination at the start..
Weather conditions creating chaos.
Poor starts and rifling through the pack with ease.
Then, track conditons and speed making those lack luster starts more difficult to move into the #1 spot.
All of a sudden there's a significant get off, shoulder and head in question..
Still riding great, but not like that hot knife through butter as earlier races showed.

6 has been consistent with starts, speed and finish position.
Right up until Red Bud 2, moto 1.
Racing incident no doubt.

Not sure if 14 wanted to light any sort of fire une 6, but it happened.

Should be some fun laps coming in the upcoming rounds. Good time to be a moto fan..
LKHill
9/9/2020 7:58am
langhammx wrote:
That was dirty ! It’s too bad, because he’s been riding great. But he can’t go fast without making questionable passes. Sounding like Yamaha will retain...

In his swapmoto interview he admitted it was a bad idea. Still, his butt sniffers somehow think it was a good one and just racing or on Jmart, lol.
9/9/2020 8:05am
Both provide entertainment, both hurting their own Championship chances.Be like Dungey. Do you want to be the guy Vital talks about, or the guy forever in...
Both provide entertainment, both hurting their own Championship chances.Be like Dungey.

Do you want to be the guy Vital talks about, or the guy forever in history for winning the title?
Be like Dungey? Remember when Dungey “took out” Stewart?
TXDirt
9/9/2020 8:24am
It’s racing. Aggressive sure. Dirty. Maybe.

It’s not show friends. It’s show business.
peelout
9/9/2020 8:36am
i love when one guy does something stupid so his hangers-on feel like they gotta justify it by pointing out something stupid that someone else did at some other time.

good stuff
beamer
9/9/2020 8:57am
The pass on Martin wasn't particularly dirty but he definitely was trying to make something out of nothing. There is no doubt he has a reputation of being a dummy though.
toroP
9/9/2020 9:26am
That does it. These guys bump each other too much, damn it. Passing should be banned!!!
Just drop the gate and throw the checkers at the hole shot line. That should fix it.
nealb129
9/9/2020 9:43am
Racing incident... there hasn’t been a questionable passing attempt since alessi vs tickle.. prove me wrong
deluxeman
9/9/2020 3:27pm Edited Date/Time 9/10/2020 5:02am
Motoxdoc wrote:
Dust601 wrote:
My problem with Barcia is he gets so angry, and upset when people ride him the exact same way he rides them. We’ve seen countless examples...
My problem with Barcia is he gets so angry, and upset when people ride him the exact same way he rides them. We’ve seen countless examples of him losing his freaking mind when people do the exact same things he’s done back to him. If it wasn’t for the massive double standards I’d be a huge fan of his.

If someone ran him off the track like he did Marv. He would of been crying about it for the rest of the day, and without a doubt approached the other rider after the race.
True story. It's always rainbows and lollipops when he does someone dirty, but brush him up a little and the crying starts. Every interview I have ever heard or seen from Barcia is always, I didn't mean to, I have learned a lot, I've grown up so much, I don't ride like that anymore. Then he goes out and rides just like he always has.

I have heard he is a decent guy, seems to have a good sense of humor and is damn fast. I just wish he would stop all the "I am so misunderstood" bullshit. The guy is aggressive and entertaining, he is fun to watch.......but someday somebody is gonna whoop his ass after he pulls some stupid shit on them.
Brent
9/9/2020 3:46pm Edited Date/Time 9/9/2020 3:50pm
deluxeman wrote:
True story. It's always rainbows and lollipops when he does someone dirty, but brush him up a little and the crying starts. Every interview I have...
True story. It's always rainbows and lollipops when he does someone dirty, but brush him up a little and the crying starts. Every interview I have ever heard or seen from Barcia is always, I didn't mean to, I have learned a lot, I've grown up so much, I don't ride like that anymore. Then he goes out and rides just like he always has.

I have heard he is a decent guy, seems to have a good sense of humor and is damn fast. I just wish he would stop all the "I am so misunderstood" bullshit. The guy is aggressive and entertaining, he is fun to watch.......but someday somebody is gonna whoop his ass after he pulls some stupid shit on them.

Too bad Peick is not around any longer.

Barcia is an amazing rider but foolish. Karma will come calling one day.

What did they say about that rookie pitcher in the movie Bull Durham? " the guys got a million dollar arm, but a five-cent head"?

That description fits Justin Barcia perfectly.

Post a reply to: For all those bashing Ferrandis....

The Latest