7/2/2017 7:30 AM

......that's a beautiful sight!

Photo

|

7/2/2017 7:54 AM

Bromac broke brake brackets sprocket bolts

|

7/2/2017 8:03 AM

I hope Kawi breaks out the titanium for the axles bolts, heard the red plate is heavy bro.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7/2/2017 8:16 AM

I've got a feeling that Eli has learned a bit from the last few red backgrounds. I'd suspect the weight of it won't much of an issue any more. I also think Baggett isn't going to roll over and just let the red plate go, he's gonna want it back. Fine with me, this has been a good season so far.

|

7/2/2017 8:24 AM

For a Yamaha guy...out of sight.

|

7/2/2017 8:25 AM

KTM/Husky in 4 out of the top 6 whistling ...and 2017 SX title.... and current red plate in both MXGP classes. Just sayin. Let the pissing contest begin

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

7/2/2017 8:28 AM

F150Motocrosser wrote:

KTM/Husky in 4 out of the top 6 whistling ...and 2017 SX title.... and current red plate in both MXGP classes. Just sayin. Let the pissing contest begin

Oh no you di'ent!

|

7/2/2017 8:29 AM

Wow, look at Bogle. Replacing Tickle as "the guy behind the guys" (hate that phrase, even if it is true, lol).

WTH happened to Tickle yesterday anyway? I know he was involved in that first turn crash in the one moto but he really was completely off his game for both races.sad

|