For Sale: Private Track/Ranch in Southern California

LBC
5/2/2018 11:10am
I toured the property and spoke with the agent. He said there is a demand to rent out the Truck Track for $400/ day and possibly less for the MX Track/ photo shoots etc. That could easily cover my mortgage payment if rented out 2-3 times a month.

Anyone interested in partnering, let me know!
Drew Blood
5/2/2018 11:37am
LBC wrote:
I toured the property and spoke with the agent. He said there is a demand to rent out the Truck Track for $400/ day and possibly...
I toured the property and spoke with the agent. He said there is a demand to rent out the Truck Track for $400/ day and possibly less for the MX Track/ photo shoots etc. That could easily cover my mortgage payment if rented out 2-3 times a month.

2-3 times per month isnt going to debt service that at 400/day. Not unless you put a shit ton more down than what you said prior.

avidchimp
Fantasy
1250th
5/2/2018 11:42am
LBC wrote:
I toured the property and spoke with the agent. He said there is a demand to rent out the Truck Track for $400/ day and possibly...

Drew Blood wrote:
2-3 times per month isnt going to debt service that at 400/day. Not unless you put a shit ton more down than what you said prior.

Hi Paul.
CarlinoJoeVideo
Fantasy
2361st
5/2/2018 12:19pm
LBC wrote:

How could the mortgage be $800-$1,200 a month?

The Shop

bowser977
5/2/2018 8:27pm
LBC wrote:

How could the mortgage be $800-$1,200 a month?
Not possible. A 300k loan at 4.5 percent is about 2k a month for 30 years.
Brent
5/4/2018 11:25am Edited Date/Time 5/4/2018 11:26am
You guys do remember what happened to Jeremy McGrath's private track just a couple miles southeast of this one, right?
MXD
5/4/2018 11:30am
Brent wrote:
You guys do remember what happened to Jeremy McGrath's private track just a couple miles southeast of this one, right?
His private ranch (I forget the name)? What happened?
LBC
5/4/2018 11:33am
The reason I like this property after looking for 5 months, is that it is completely protected from sound with no complaints from neighbors ever. There is a boulder ridge between the Highway and BLM land below, My friend who originally told me about it practiced his Pro 4 truck there. Its the only place I could find that is protected from noise issues.
I agree that I couldn't pay my half of the mortgage by renting 2-3 time a month but it would definitely cut it way down.
Brent
5/5/2018 10:44am Edited Date/Time 5/5/2018 10:45am
Noise or not, it’s the dust that got Riverside county to shut down MCs track in Aguanga due to neighbor complaints.

Looks like an awesome ranch, but whomever buys it needs to check out the Riverside county ordinance and history of enforcement out there, just sayin...

I live out in wine country sort of near this property, and I see the Temecula SO out constantly to bust balls on dirt bike riders over the last year.
5/5/2018 1:09pm
Brent wrote:
Noise or not, it’s the dust that got Riverside county to shut down MCs track in Aguanga due to neighbor complaints. Looks like an awesome ranch...
Noise or not, it’s the dust that got Riverside county to shut down MCs track in Aguanga due to neighbor complaints.

Looks like an awesome ranch, but whomever buys it needs to check out the Riverside county ordinance and history of enforcement out there, just sayin...

I live out in wine country sort of near this property, and I see the Temecula SO out constantly to bust balls on dirt bike riders over the last year.
Didn't know about the dust factor being one of the elements...guess ebike isn't doing anything about that haha. Thanks for insight.
SBD
2/13/2019 3:07pm
What ever happened with this property ? Did someone buy it, or is it still for sale ?
Looks awesome !!
50dippin
2/13/2019 11:22pm
sold for $1078000 in July of last year
GarySemics
2/14/2019 5:41am
Do you have any complaints from neighbors? Is the property zoned? If so, what zoning? We maybe selling our property in Lisbon OH soon. It has a house, shop, Quonset building, MX Track, Turn Track and pond. Also, bulldozer, skid steer, tractor and attachments and a water truck.
https://gsmxs.com/contact/
2/14/2019 10:19am Edited Date/Time 2/14/2019 10:24am
Wonder what the taxes are on that place a year.
1% cap in Cal. So 10,000.
Possibly significantly less if there are Williamson act provisions.
2/14/2019 12:06pm
I don’t think the Williamson act comes into play as that is mostly for historically significant properties, although there are some interesting signs of ancient uses at the waterfall. The property has been upgraded by the current owner and may be selling it. If anyone has interest, it is now in the $1.3m range. It’s very private with zero complaints from the neighbors. It may have some real long term agricultural possibilities with the wells and changes in legislation thanks to the farm bill and Riverside adopting new regulations. James 760-492-6982
50dippin
2/16/2019 12:24am
I don’t think the Williamson act comes into play as that is mostly for historically significant properties, although there are some interesting signs of ancient uses...
I don’t think the Williamson act comes into play as that is mostly for historically significant properties, although there are some interesting signs of ancient uses at the waterfall. The property has been upgraded by the current owner and may be selling it. If anyone has interest, it is now in the $1.3m range. It’s very private with zero complaints from the neighbors. It may have some real long term agricultural possibilities with the wells and changes in legislation thanks to the farm bill and Riverside adopting new regulations. James 760-492-6982
selling after less than a year? Doesn't sound good!

Post a reply to: For Sale: Private Track/Ranch in Southern California

The Latest