For Sale: Bamland

JBlain619
3/26/2021 6:35am
mx 219 wrote:
LOL okay. I guess you know my finances. I think it has more to do with being professional. You want to sell your property, then list...
LOL okay. I guess you know my finances.

I think it has more to do with being professional. You want to sell your property, then list it properly. I browse land every single day. No I do not sell real estate, but I am in the market for some land in my area.

I would think they will get less nosey people if they list a price, just like celebrities and top athletes do. Imagine that?
JBlain619 wrote:
I have 5.5 acres in Carlisle for sale if interested.
mx 219 wrote:
I'm looking more in Chambersburg as that is where I live now, but thanks. Probably the most north I would go would be Shippensburg.
Gotcha! If you know anyone looking send them my way!

DG this weekend??
mx 219
Fantasy
857th
3/26/2021 6:52am Edited Date/Time 3/26/2021 6:52am
JBlain619 wrote:
I have 5.5 acres in Carlisle for sale if interested.
mx 219 wrote:
I'm looking more in Chambersburg as that is where I live now, but thanks. Probably the most north I would go would be Shippensburg.
JBlain619 wrote:
Gotcha! If you know anyone looking send them my way!

DG this weekend??
WIll do.

No, I'm going to be out of town the next 2 weekends so I will be doing work around the yard and house this weekend. Plus, my only bike right now is a 110L LOL
dkurtd
3/26/2021 7:58am
mxnick wrote:
The cost to build a true to life Training facility, one that is akin to what Barcia, Reed, Carmichael, Stewart or Baggett has put together is...
The cost to build a true to life Training facility, one that is akin to what Barcia, Reed, Carmichael, Stewart or Baggett has put together is immense.

I would guess selling price is way above local land value. Gonna guess 2.5 on this, minimum and depending on what equipment you want to include. I know that RV and cr22 all got a premium price on their property, and I would be curious to know what RC got on the goat farm. Permits, irrigation, dirt, grading etc is not cheap.

Anyone know where Bam is going? I assume he is just sticking to California and is tired of writing the checks to keep the place free of weeds?
dkurtd wrote:
The Goat Farm is still owned by RC RACING PROPERTIES LLC, so it hasn't changed hands as of today. As for Chad Reeds place, although Eighty...
The Goat Farm is still owned by RC RACING PROPERTIES LLC, so it hasn't changed hands as of today.

As for Chad Reeds place, although Eighty Three Holdings (Racing) has been using it for a couple years the actual deed didn't change hands until February of 2020 for the premium price of $900K.

And for those wondering, RV sold his to Grondahl for $800K in 2014, he turned around and sold to the MotoSandBox for $710K in 2017.
I don’t know any details about the Goat Farm transaction, but I will tell you if you’re going off property appraiser website info, that many counties...
I don’t know any details about the Goat Farm transaction, but I will tell you if you’re going off property appraiser website info, that many counties in florida are 30-60 days out on properly getting the sites updated. I just had an issue on a property I was buying not showing up for like 50 days after.
Goat Farm is in Georgia, not Florida.
mxtech1
3/26/2021 12:25pm
Realistically though, his land/setup is only going to be attractive to a small handful of buyers worldwide. If no one is in the market for a compound, it could be a challenging sale.

Any person that would want to buy it for the land, or to build a house, is going to flatten it all back out and then likely sell the equipment off.

The Shop

Post a reply to: For Sale: Bamland

The Latest