Fmf Powercore 2.1 replacement parts

Does anyone know if FMF offers replacement end caps for the Powercore 2.1 twostroke silencers? I have emailed them weeks ago, but got no answer.
|
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
10/19/2018 11:56am
Does anyone know if FMF offers replacement end caps for the Powercore 2.1 twostroke silencers? I have emailed them weeks ago, but got no answer.
Did you try calling them? What bike is it for? I'll shoot my buddy that works there a text.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
10/19/2018 12:55pm Edited Date/Time 10/22/2018 2:17pm
Sorry bud. They don't sell them separately.

Edit: Nevermind!!
FMFRacing73
10/22/2018 9:31am
Racerhansen,

We don't have those listed on our website yet. However, we can certainly get you what you need. On your silencer you will see a part number etched into the silencer. (ex. 10/18 021234) get that number and give us a call at (310) 631-4363 The 2 stroke replacement end caps retail for $39.99 + shipping and come with the end cap, straps, rivets, and a fresh new sticker.
Sorry you had to come to Vital to try and get some answers we are still working on getting everything up on our website.

-FMF
newmann
10/22/2018 12:04pm
Racerhansen, We don't have those listed on our website yet. However, we can certainly get you what you need. On your silencer you will see a...
Racerhansen,

We don't have those listed on our website yet. However, we can certainly get you what you need. On your silencer you will see a part number etched into the silencer. (ex. 10/18 021234) get that number and give us a call at (310) 631-4363 The 2 stroke replacement end caps retail for $39.99 + shipping and come with the end cap, straps, rivets, and a fresh new sticker.
Sorry you had to come to Vital to try and get some answers we are still working on getting everything up on our website.

-FMF
Love it when a plan comes together. Good on FMF for offering replacement parts!

The Shop

10/22/2018 2:01pm
Racerhansen, We don't have those listed on our website yet. However, we can certainly get you what you need. On your silencer you will see a...
Racerhansen,

-FMF
Good to know. I have a broken rivet on the end cap of my Titanium 2. I’ll have to give you guys a call this week
FMFRacing73
10/22/2018 2:08pm Edited Date/Time 10/22/2018 2:08pm
Good to know. I have a broken rivet on the end cap of my Titanium 2. I’ll have to give you guys a call this week
Eric513anderson,

Unfortunately we don't offer rivet's on their own they only come in the end cap kits. You can purchase the rivets from a local hardware store though, they are 3/16 S/S rivets just make sure you get Stainless and not aluminum.

- FMF
10/22/2018 2:10pm
Eric513anderson, Unfortunately we don't offer rivet's on their own they only come in the end cap kits. You can purchase the rivets from a local hardware...
Eric513anderson,

Unfortunately we don't offer rivet's on their own they only come in the end cap kits. You can purchase the rivets from a local hardware store though, they are 3/16 S/S rivets just make sure you get Stainless and not aluminum.

- FMF
I tried to rivet it back together but I can’t get it in straight because of the hanger bracket
FMFRacing73
10/22/2018 2:14pm
I tried to rivet it back together but I can’t get it in straight because of the hanger bracket
send us an email with a picture of the issue you're having we will see what we can do for you.

Sales@fmfracing.com
omalley
10/22/2018 3:15pm
Eric513anderson, Unfortunately we don't offer rivet's on their own they only come in the end cap kits. You can purchase the rivets from a local hardware...
Eric513anderson,

- FMF
Raise her hips with a pillow...
Oh, you mean the silencer rivet...carry on...
11/11/2018 3:28am
Racerhansen,

-FMF
Ha! I had already given up and haven't checked vital in a while. Thanks for your answer, can I contact you through email? Phone calls from Denmark are a bit tricky.
FMFRacing73
11/13/2018 8:40am
Racerhansen,

-FMF
Ha! I had already given up and haven't checked vital in a while. Thanks for your answer, can I contact you through email? Phone calls from...
Ha! I had already given up and haven't checked vital in a while. Thanks for your answer, can I contact you through email? Phone calls from Denmark are a bit tricky.
Absolutely, shoot an email over to sales@fmfracing.com

Post a reply to: Fmf Powercore 2.1 replacement parts

The Latest