Fly racing pants question

Related:
Create New Tag

5/11/2018 4:14 PM

Does anyone have the 2018 evolution 2.0 pant. If so do they run smaller than other fly pants

|

5/11/2018 4:28 PM

Jt$ to the rescue!

|

If I'm healthy enough to complain. I shouldn't be complaining.

5/11/2018 4:43 PM

I wore the 2018 Fly Evo pants today and they are not smaller than other Fly pants. They are definately "roomier" than the Fly vented gear from 2 or 3 years ago (Kinetic Mesh).
But I'm skinny so the pants are never too tight.

|

Instagram: @motoxeno

Premium Off-Road Products: www.jcrspeedshop.com

5/11/2018 4:57 PM

Fit should be similar in the as far as sizing. The knee and thigh area for 2018 is the most generous and a favorite for bigger riders or those with bulkier knee braces. The EVO also features the BOA Closure System, providing the best waist adjustment in the game.

|

5/11/2018 5:03 PM

told you guys Jt would handle his business. cool

|

If I'm healthy enough to complain. I shouldn't be complaining.

5/11/2018 5:12 PM

Agree with above. Waist sizing and length is per the rest of the line-up, however the knees are much roomier. I love the BOA thing on the Evo and new Lite Hydrogen over the traditional side velcro strap FWIW.

|

5/11/2018 7:18 PM

Fly always seems to run a little bit bigger then Answer, Fox I know for sure. They are definitely roomier in the knees also which is great for braces. Plus the BOA on the hydrogen and evo stuff is great for the perfect fit

|

Thank you,
Fly Racing, WPS, Dt-1, Mika Metals, Maxima, 100%, Motostuff, Factory Connection, Evs

5/11/2018 8:08 PM

The reason I ask is the f 16 and kinetic mesh size 36 fit perfect but the evolution size 36 I couldn’t even get the zipper up. Is there a chance the pair I tried on was mislabeled

|

5/12/2018 4:05 AM

iplaybmx wrote:

The reason I ask is the f 16 and kinetic mesh size 36 fit perfect but the evolution size 36 I couldn’t even get the zipper up. ...more

Doubt it, more likely is that the BOA system was tightened up a good bit.

|

5/12/2018 5:54 AM

That was the first thing I made sure was undone

|

5/12/2018 6:24 AM

smoothies862 wrote:

told you guys Jt would handle his business. cool

How did he do this ... some serious esp shit shocked

|

5/12/2018 2:16 PM

Jt$ wrote:

Fit should be similar in the as far as sizing. The knee and thigh area for 2018 is the most generous and a favorite for bigger ...more

Hello JT$
My wife is bugging me for some Fiy gear. She’s confused about the size. She’s a small Asian 5’2 110lbs. She wears women’s size 26 pants in Fox gear. What size should we try? Youth ? No where to really try it on around here. I just emailed Fly racing “ contact us” with same question.
Thanks,
Victor.

|

5/12/2018 2:30 PM

TogaSet wrote:

Hello JT$
My wife is bugging me for some Fiy gear. She’s confused about the size. She’s a small Asian 5’2 110lbs. She wears ...more

Our women’s gear is sized like women’s casual apparel, i.e. size 1/2 or 3/4 or 5/6 etc for waist size.

|

5/12/2018 2:59 PM

Jt$ wrote:

Fit should be similar in the as far as sizing. The knee and thigh area for 2018 is the most generous and a favorite for bigger ...more

TogaSet wrote:

Hello JT$
My wife is bugging me for some Fiy gear. She’s confused about the size. She’s a small Asian 5’2 110lbs. She wears ...more

Jt$ wrote:

Our women’s gear is sized like women’s casual apparel, i.e. size 1/2 or 3/4 or 5/6 etc for waist size.

Thanks for the reply. I should of mentioned beforehand. She doesn’t like women’s gear from pretty much any company. She wants men’s or youth that’s why the sizing is tricky. Thanks

|