Fluo gear

Related:
Create New Tag

9/19/2017 1:22 AM

It's getting really old. Can we finally get rid of this traffic workers fashion. My eyes are bleeding every time when I see fluo gear, since TLD introduced it about 6 years ago. Please.

Photo

|

9/19/2017 1:52 AM

Idk man thats a sick chest protector

|

9/19/2017 4:07 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/19/2017 4:08 AM

Photo

man i really dig it! especially if it has a nice print to accent to it. Ive never been a fan of the gear that looks like a damn kaleidoscope with 90 different colors but hey whatever tickles your pickle.
|

9/19/2017 4:32 AM

Off topic but dang.... where can I find that dirt Martini?
On topic..... as a product of 90's MX, anything goes when it comes to gear colors.
Also.... when u have a kid racing it helps to have something to help pick them out on the track with 30-42 other riders.

|

9/19/2017 5:18 AM

Yoko gear back in about '92 - '93 was way louder than today! My son breaks out a set of race gear I used to wear that makes me shake my head and wonder, what was I thinking! I had better be fast in that getup!

|

9/19/2017 9:17 AM

The modern flo gear has nothing on early 90's custom helmet paint...I still have my original Shoei VF-X and a bell moto-something (6 I believe) that you better wear sunglasses with...

|

9/19/2017 9:20 AM

Graybeard wrote:

Yoko gear back in about '92 - '93 was way louder than today! My son breaks out a set of race gear I used to wear that makes me shake my head and wonder, what was I thinking! I had better be fast in that getup!

blush
Photo

Photo

Photo

|

9/19/2017 9:30 AM

Photo
|

9/19/2017 11:08 AM

Graybeard wrote:

MT MX wrote: blush
Photo

Photo

Photo

LMFAO, I had the flo pink/green/yellow racewear. I have no idea how I ever pulled that off!

|

9/19/2017 11:19 AM

Troy Lee and I don't like you tongue

I dig flourescent stuff when it's not overdone man, I agree it becomes gaudy at a certain point though.

I think Astars does very well with all of Eli's flo stuff

|

9/19/2017 11:20 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/19/2017 11:20 AM

I like subtle colors.

Photo

|

Vital Mx is not safe...

9/19/2017 11:28 AM

Graybeard wrote:

MT MX wrote: blush
Photo

Photo

Photo

I actually kinda like the look of those jerseys haha

Gear is getting pretty radical now though but, there's about half a million options now so if you can't find some you like it may be your own fault!

|

9/19/2017 11:48 AM

seth505 wrote: Photo

I loved the look of EXTREME clothing!

|

9/19/2017 4:55 PM

MotoChris wrote:

On topic..... as a product of 90's MX, anything goes when it comes to gear colors.
Also.... when u have a kid racing it helps to have something to help pick them out on the track with 30-42 other riders.

Man that is out at River Valley mx is boyd texas. North texas has alot of really nice tracks with awesome dirt! The day before it rained just enough to get the track soaked and enough tine for the dirt to absorb it

|

9/19/2017 5:24 PM

Photo

|

9/19/2017 7:44 PM

I made this for a laugh with my buds and wasn't going to post it anywhere but here we are

Photo

|

9/19/2017 7:51 PM

boston_jorj wrote: Photo

I fucking loved/love this gear

|

9/19/2017 8:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/19/2017 8:58 PM

MotoChris wrote:

Martini637 wrote:

Man that is out at River Valley mx is boyd texas. North texas has alot of really nice tracks with awesome dirt! The day before it rained just enough to get the track soaked and enough tine for the dirt to absorb it

Thats a good track.

As a side note, Chewbacca lives in Boyd (if you didnt already know). Seriously.

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!