Flow

Related:
Create New Tag

12/5/2018 6:56 AM

Even decoster agrees that the euro's flow around the track compared to the stop and go style of the Americans. Check out the red white and blown away in RACER X. I'm not quite sure about rogers last statement in the article. "It was a lot of hard work and in the end wonders if its worth it".

|

12/5/2018 7:04 AM

I'm going to go out on a limb and say we won't be racing the MXDN next year. And if we do, it won't be under the same management.

|

12/5/2018 8:25 AM

American riders are every bit as fast as the euros maybe even faster just not on a rough track

|

12/5/2018 9:38 AM

Euro's have a bit of advantage with being able to alter the frame and race around the world on every track imaginable. They've earned it and I respect that. Americans ain't no slouch, we just have different priorities.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

12/5/2018 9:53 AM

Mxdn = mec = rbsr = one off race = nobody really cares.

|

12/5/2018 10:07 AM

SmokinJoe439 wrote:

Mxdn = mec = rbsr = one off race = nobody really cares.

How many people came from all over the world to watch the MXdN? Just because your boys have been taking a beating the last few tears does not mean no one cares. Mec or rbsr, yes MXdN no.

|

12/5/2018 10:42 AM

ledger wrote:

Euro's have a bit of advantage with being able to alter the frame and race around the world on every track imaginable. They've earned it and I respect that. Americans ain't no slouch, we just have different priorities.

Different priorities? Tell all these riders.

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

Different priorities, since you are losers.

|

12/5/2018 12:10 PM

scotty101 wrote:

American riders are every bit as fast as the euros maybe even faster just not on a rough track

LMAO. They got their asses handed to them on US soil. We race mud races every year it seems.

RC used to flood his practice track to practice for the mud. RC also stated "you make your own luck".

RC also stated" when it comes down to getting it done, to putting in the work, some people just don't really really want it."

Chad Reed also stated that there really wasn't any "beating" RC outdoors.

|