Florida & Georgia Riders

Chains
Edited Date/Time 12/25/2015 9:09am
A bunch of us coming down this weekend from the frozen tundra. We have been going to Texas the last few years but mother nature threw a wrench in that. Hoping to not go any further south then we have to.

What tracks would you suggest? What is open during the week?

Looking forward to warm sunny weather Smile

Merry Christmas

|
12/25/2015 4:30am
WW Ranch, Bostwick, Orlando MX Park, Tampa MX, and I hear that Florida Tracks and Trails is really good as well!

Also, Hardrock has been getting a full makeover the past few weeks and it's starting to look good, maybe try that out !

Merry Christmas
RNagy052
12/25/2015 5:15am
If you are going to be around the Jacksonville Florida area, then you could hit NFMX (Hilliard) one day and then hit WW Ranch on another. They are about 30 minutes from each other and both are open this weekend.
Niloz
12/25/2015 5:37am
When I used to race the GNCC series it was always Florida then Georgia within the first week. I'd race Florida then go to Durhamtown Plantation to hang and ride until the Aonia Pass Race. Durham town is nice. I think they have like six different motocross tracks and about 40-50 miles of offroad trails. It's a nice place.
scooter5002
12/25/2015 5:51am
Drove past the Croom a couple of weeks ago, is it still going? While not a track, it certainly had some acreage to ride. Used to be a couple of tracks right out in the front section you could ride, but they always changed. That perimeter track though........Wow First time I got there, I could see why the Florida guys are so good in sand and 4 foot deep whoops.

The Shop

Charper732
12/25/2015 6:14am
Well considering we(georgia) just got hit with an insane amount of rain the past couple days. You're probably gonna need to go down to Florida. It's gonna take us at least a week to dry out....

That being said, WW RANCH. Sickest track around! And they are open for most of the week. If you haven't been, that track should definitely be on your bucket list.
h&m_cycle
12/25/2015 8:02am
Chains wrote:
A bunch of us coming down this weekend from the frozen tundra. We have been going to Texas the last few years but mother nature threw...
A bunch of us coming down this weekend from the frozen tundra. We have been going to Texas the last few years but mother nature threw a wrench in that. Hoping to not go any further south then we have to.

What tracks would you suggest? What is open during the week?

Looking forward to warm sunny weather Smile

Merry Christmas

Hardrock is open everyday 10 to 5... probably not today though... it's only groomed on friday afternoon after shutdown
The water tower jump is fun if you don't land on anyone...

http://www.hardrockmx.com/index.htm track is in Ocala
fanopj1
12/25/2015 8:13am
WW Ranch, Bostwick, Orlando MX Park, Tampa MX, and I hear that Florida Tracks and Trails is really good as well! Also, Hardrock has been getting...
WW Ranch, Bostwick, Orlando MX Park, Tampa MX, and I hear that Florida Tracks and Trails is really good as well!

Also, Hardrock has been getting a full makeover the past few weeks and it's starting to look good, maybe try that out !

Merry Christmas
Don't forget Pax Trax in Bunnell. Open every day between Christmas and new years. Awesome track with great dirt
12/25/2015 9:09am
WW Ranch, Bostwick, Orlando MX Park, Tampa MX, and I hear that Florida Tracks and Trails is really good as well! Also, Hardrock has been getting...

Merry Christmas
fanopj1 wrote:
Don't forget Pax Trax in Bunnell. Open every day between Christmas and new years. Awesome track with great dirt
There's an old track in Shannon Ga, just south of Dalton, about 20 minutes from I75, that takes rain real well, doesn't get prepped very often, but is always open. Also in NE Alabama there's Sand Mountain, if he's open, great track!

Post a reply to: Florida & Georgia Riders

The Latest