Flat Track Fite Klub

mfk
Edited Date/Time 6/10/2020 5:53am
Right after the spectacular Moto FITE Klub event the new one is on the line!
FITE Klub will make its premier event in Flatтrack. 8 of the top Legends of the sport of Flat Track will square off for classic battles to determine who is the baddest dude in the world. Expect a thrilling event, full of excitement and action! June 9th, 8:30pm ET!

Scott Parker, Joe Kopp, Chris Carr, Jay Springsteen, Sammy Halbert, Ryan Sipes, Jared Mees and Bryan Smith

All the info HERE
Facebook
Instagram
|
chuckie108
6/2/2020 9:00am
Can't wait to see the GOAT Scotty Parker ride again!! Are they riding Astro's? Or is that just a teaser?
stangkag
6/2/2020 9:08am
As a strict moto head I have to admit I only know Ryan Sipes out of all these guys, that being said I'm still gonna watch it! Love the cause for these fight klubs and hope they continue making them.

Never watched flat track either, hope it dont sink its hooks in as deep as moto or my wife might leave me!
mfk
6/2/2020 10:21am
chuckie108 wrote:
Can't wait to see the GOAT Scotty Parker ride again!! Are they riding Astro's? Or is that just a teaser?
Flattrack FITE Klub will feature head to head match racing to determine the fastest, wiliest Flattrack racer current or retired on a ¼ mile oval riding Legendary Bultaco 360's. These great racers are coming together in the spirit of holding a live racing event during this trying time and while the racing will be unparalleled, the charitable component will be equally as strong.

The Shop

mfk
6/3/2020 8:16am
Some more info:
🚨What is Flattrack Fite Klub ?🚨

1. Who? Scott Parker, Joe Kopp, Chris Carr, Jay Springsteen, Sammy Halbert, Ryan Sipes, Jared Mees and Bryan Smith

2. What - LIVE, real elimination racing with legendary rivals! THIS IS NOT iRacing. Who will be crowned the FTFK Champion? What started as a few call-outs has progressed to a real, live race event.

3. When? - LIVE- May 8- FREE fireside chat pre-show then June 9 @ 8:30PM EDT all on FITE.tv

4. Where? - An undisclosed PRIVATE Flat track course in the middle of America.

5. Why? - To provide flat track entertainment to a world that needs it, while helping many worthy charities.

How to Watch - Either download the Fite Tv app or login to the website to watch.

6/3/2020 10:39am
stangkag wrote:
As a strict moto head I have to admit I only know Ryan Sipes out of all these guys, that being said I'm still gonna watch...
As a strict moto head I have to admit I only know Ryan Sipes out of all these guys, that being said I'm still gonna watch it! Love the cause for these fight klubs and hope they continue making them.

Never watched flat track either, hope it dont sink its hooks in as deep as moto or my wife might leave me!
Same here....don't know a lot about flat track but I will sign up to watch. I like the format and I dig the charity aspect.
jtetchila1
6/5/2020 7:59pm
Being that they are on Bultaco Astros is going to the a huge equalizers for the retired guys. If any of the current riders I have ridden and Astro, it is most likely a very short amount of time, and most have never used a decompression lever. The older riders grew up on these and will certainly hold their own. The clutches on the Astros can be quite tricky which is going to give some of the current riders fits, also the track is at least a 1/4 mile, maybe a bit bigger, and these are 40 year old motorcycles, not all of them are going to finish....
jtetchila1
6/5/2020 8:29pm Edited Date/Time 6/5/2020 8:30pm
olds cool wrote:
Sipes FTW!
I don’t now. He has never raced against this caliber of riders at a pro event, and these Astros are much different than the other bikes he has raced on the TT’s.
feelnjstfine
6/5/2020 8:43pm
I'm just stoked to see Scotty ride again!!! Everybody else too, but whe Parker retired, that was it, done!
jtetchila1
6/5/2020 8:56pm
I'm just stoked to see Scotty ride again!!! Everybody else too, but whe Parker retired, that was it, done!
He was live on FB a few minutes ago. He has been doing a lot of “training” in advance of the event. Lookup Flat Track Fite Klub on FB. Tons of smack talking from most of the riders.
mfk
6/8/2020 12:25pm
Join us for the Flattrack FITE Klub: Rider Round Table TONIGHT Monday, June 8th live on FITE! Free!

Scott Parker, Joe Kopp, Chris Carr, Jay Springsteen, Sammy Halbert, Ryan Sipes, Jared Mees, Bryan Smith will share their thoughts, feelings and expectation for the Flattrack FITE Klub that will be on Tuesday, June 9th live on FITE! Don't miss it!

https://www.fite.tv/watch/flattrack-fite-klub-round-table/2p7az/
mx 219
Fantasy
857th
6/8/2020 12:46pm
Where's RV? He said he was going to whoop Sipes on flat track.

RV was a great racer, but man all his crap talk is making him look bad when he keeps losing these races. He talks a lot of crap, and it looks bad either way, but especially when you can't back it up.
dboivin
6/8/2020 8:50pm
scott been posting about this all week on fb. this should be good.
mfk
6/9/2020 8:40am
Tonight is the night!! https://www.fite.tv/watch/flat-track-fite-klub/2p79y/

Flattrack FITE Klub will feature head to head match racing to determine the fastest, wiliest Flattrack racer current or retired on a ¼ mile oval riding Legendary Bultaco 360's. These great racers are coming together in the spirit of holding a live racing event during this trying time and while the racing will be unparalleled, the charitable component will be equally as strong.

Flattrack FITE Klub will partner with the Rookies Class of 79 Charity to help injured Flattrack riders in their time of need. Riding gear including helmets, boots and autographed steel shoes will be available for auction after the event through www.rookies79.com

"We want to use this event as an opportunity to entertain sports fans and give back to an amazing charity that is near and dear to us in the Flattrack Racing community" said nine-time AMA Grand National Flat Track Motorcycle Champion, Scott Parker.

I encourage you to tune in and enjoy some awesome motorcycle racing, trash talking amongst friends and hear some of the legendary stories many of us have to tell, all while helping a great cause.
The live June 9th PPV event will be preceded on Monday, June 8th at 7pm ET with the Flattrack FITE Club Roundtable with all of the riders discussing the history of the sport and what fans can expect when they reignite decades-old rivalries on the track. This Roundtable event will be available for free on FITE.

This is the sport that will reignite the world of entertainment. Be a part of it.

All the info HERE
Facebook
Instagram
motomike137
6/9/2020 9:00am
dboivin wrote:
scott been posting about this all week on fb. this should be good.
This will be better than the moto version, stamp it!
motomike137
6/9/2020 9:03am
mfk wrote:
Tonight is the night!! https://www.fite.tv/watch/flat-track-fite-klub/2p79y/ [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/06/09/431746/s1200_102892710_124151992640146_6228633129231073751_n.jpg[/img] Flattrack FITE Klub will feature head to head match racing to determine the fastest, wiliest Flattrack racer current or retired...

Flattrack FITE Klub will partner with the Rookies Class of 79 Charity to help injured Flattrack riders in their time of need. Riding gear including helmets, boots and autographed steel shoes will be available for auction after the event through www.rookies79.com

"We want to use this event as an opportunity to entertain sports fans and give back to an amazing charity that is near and dear to us in the Flattrack Racing community" said nine-time AMA Grand National Flat Track Motorcycle Champion, Scott Parker.

I encourage you to tune in and enjoy some awesome motorcycle racing, trash talking amongst friends and hear some of the legendary stories many of us have to tell, all while helping a great cause.
The live June 9th PPV event will be preceded on Monday, June 8th at 7pm ET with the Flattrack FITE Club Roundtable with all of the riders discussing the history of the sport and what fans can expect when they reignite decades-old rivalries on the track. This Roundtable event will be available for free on FITE.

This is the sport that will reignite the world of entertainment. Be a part of it.

All the info HERE
Facebook
Instagram
Those two stroke "Tacos" are bad ass!
LungButter
6/9/2020 11:44am
I'm hoping to see Smokin' Joe Kopp come out on top!
500 Mike
6/9/2020 4:18pm
mfk wrote:
Tonight is the night!! https://www.fite.tv/watch/flat-track-fite-klub/2p79y/ [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/06/09/431746/s1200_102892710_124151992640146_6228633129231073751_n.jpg[/img] Flattrack FITE Klub will feature head to head match racing to determine the fastest, wiliest Flattrack racer current or retired...

All the info HERE
Facebook
Instagram
Those two stroke "Tacos" are bad ass!
Could not agree more. I’d love to have one of those. Beautiful machines!
6/9/2020 8:50pm
Mees and Carr in the final. Mees for the win. You heard it here first.
I can not seem to find the results to see who was in the final. But I called the winner 100% correct. Let's see if I had the runner up correct too.
Graeme M
6/10/2020 2:45am
This was pretty damn good. A shame it was run under lights but still, a lot of fun. And those guys were sending it!
Zeke27G
6/10/2020 5:53am
Mees and Carr in the final. Mees for the win. You heard it here first.

Post a reply to: Flat Track Fite Klub

The Latest