Flashback Womens SX Series

JBlain619
I was sent this video over the weekend by a buddy of mine that has my wife in it. Personally I think it's pretty cool. I have to try to find a way to save it so I can show my daughter that her mommy was pretty good on her RM125. Crazy this is 20 years ago!

Amber Hughes #17
|
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
5/8/2017 1:29pm
JBlain619 wrote:
I was sent this video over the weekend by a buddy of mine that has my wife in it. Personally I think it's pretty cool. I...
I was sent this video over the weekend by a buddy of mine that has my wife in it. Personally I think it's pretty cool. I have to try to find a way to save it so I can show my daughter that her mommy was pretty good on her RM125. Crazy this is 20 years ago!

Amber Hughes #17
That was pretty cool. Does your wife still ride/race? Still on 2 strokes? What about your daughter, does she ride also?

Is it safe to say that she's had more success than you? Lol.
JBlain619
5/8/2017 1:52pm Edited Date/Time 5/8/2017 1:55pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
That was pretty cool. Does your wife still ride/race? Still on 2 strokes? What about your daughter, does she ride also? Is it safe to say...
That was pretty cool. Does your wife still ride/race? Still on 2 strokes? What about your daughter, does she ride also?

Is it safe to say that she's had more success than you? Lol.
Hahahahaha! U know it Maverick! I say it all the time that my daughter will probably listen to her mom more than me even though we both raced pro because she has the wins!!!

Amber doesn't race anymore even though she's still pretty fast. Too competitive and she's a partner in her accounting firm so she can't miss any work due to injury. My daughter just turned 1 so we have about a 1.5-2 yrs before we think about going down that road. I'm pushing golf!
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
5/8/2017 2:38pm
I totally understand taking a step back from racing when you have a great career and kids. As for pushing for golf I say great choice. I played before my accident and loved it.

I don't have kids but if I ever go down that road and end up having girls I'll be pushing for tennis or golf. I don't like tennis but they can make an awesome living doing it. If I have boys, well moto would be my number 1 choice but given the situation I'm now in I doubt they would want to do it once they fully understand the risk so more than likely will be hockey or golf.

What about you? Do you still race competitively or some vet classes?
JBlain619
5/8/2017 4:05pm
Yessir! I ride the +35 and +40 A classes around here. I've been off for the last 20 mos since having the baby but hope to be back at it soon and let her see it in person. She "watches" the races on tv with us. Mitchell Harrison is her favorite rider! Lol

The Shop

8/7/2019 4:22pm Edited Date/Time 8/7/2019 4:24pm
I'm all for it. Everyone should have a platform to race Supercross. There's no harm in hosting events on Friday evening or Sunday mornings. The track is already there.

Edit: There's plenty of time during the early day program too.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
8/7/2019 9:44pm
Damn OP! Wifey was a badass on a bike.

I had no idea they did anything like that, but I was 4 at the time so that’s probably why.

Post a reply to: Flashback Womens SX Series

The Latest