Five HoT bikes making the start

Related:
Create New Tag

6/26/2010 12:42 PM

All four team riders (Lipanovich's second National) plus Trevor Monk on a HoT replica bike #756. Trevor has come off the couch to qualify!

Chad Sanner is on a roll selling HoT race bikes.....unlike others you can buy the EXACT same bike the riders are racing with.

He also has another trick up his sleeve that should be debuted at Red Bud...stay tuned!

|

"My philosophy is to have a really good time and never to let anything stop me from doing what I want to do.

Michel Petrucciani

6/26/2010 12:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/26/2010 12:54 PM

What the heck is a HoT bike? Show some pictures or something
|

6/26/2010 12:55 PM

bump

|

6/26/2010 1:08 PM

Honda of Troy?

|

6/26/2010 1:14 PM

I was talking to Phil at REM a few weeks back. I was so pleased to hear that he is back at HOT. I knew Phil growing up in Ohio and he is such a good guy. Glad the train is back on track!

|

6/26/2010 1:19 PM

Good to see Trevor back out there.

|

well we ain't the smartest folks in the world...i mean we're fucking dirtbike riders for christ sakes.- BobbyM

If you chose not to decide you still have made a chioce.

6/26/2010 1:49 PM

Backfire wrote:

Why did you edit your post? You were talking crap to the Rock and then you erased it all.

|

6/26/2010 2:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/26/2010 2:13 PM

[LINK TO IMAGE]
Chad Sanner took this shot with his iPhone
|

"My philosophy is to have a really good time and never to let anything stop me from doing what I want to do.

Michel Petrucciani

6/26/2010 2:12 PM

Backfire wrote:

DownSouth wrote:

Why did you edit your post? You were talking crap to the Rock and then you erased it all.

Yeah, I did because it was not necessary to bring that back up. Thanks.

|

6/26/2010 2:15 PM

[LINK TO IMAGE]
GuyB shot from Daytona
|

Michel Petrucciani

6/26/2010 2:17 PM

When is DoubleD going to get a result? Riders make the product look good but the HoT riders are making it look terrible.

|

6/26/2010 2:24 PM

Backfire wrote:

When is DoubleD going to get a result? Riders make the product look good but the HoT riders are making it look terrible.

DoubleD had something fail in the forks the first moto and DNF'd. He rode the wheels off it at Hangtown.

This year is a rebuilding year for the team. Hoping to have more sponsorship money for 2011 to bring on at least one top tier rider.

|

Michel Petrucciani

6/26/2010 3:31 PM

goooooo HoT!!!!!!!!!!

|

6/26/2010 3:45 PM

How can I get more information on purchasing one of these HoT 250F's?

|

6/26/2010 3:51 PM

Rockstar wrote:

How can I get more information on purchasing one of these HoT 250F's?

Thanks for asking.

E mail chad@eleven10mods.com for a quote. Chad offers full replica race bikes and also bikes built to practice bike specs that have longer maintenance intervals.

|

Michel Petrucciani

6/26/2010 4:32 PM

Second moto saw some redemption.

Durham finished 10th. Smith and Willard in 17th and 18th and Lipanovich in his best finish ever outdoors with a 22nd.

Can't believe how hard it is to finish in the top ten....finishing on the podium is TOUGH!

|

Michel Petrucciani

6/26/2010 4:40 PM

i wonder if warton has his spot secure with geico honda? he may be a top tier rider that can bring the team what exposure it may be needing. just a thought; and not wishing warton to loose his geico ride either. just saying! peace and safety to all.

|

6/26/2010 5:10 PM

KTM offers the same bikes they race. Maybe not as a whole, but they sell everything required. To top it off, they're better than the Honda bikes are.

|

6/26/2010 7:28 PM

[img]http://ebay005[/img]

|

Instagram - @MxCulture