First time attending Anaheim SX. Need advice, please!

jgmxdad251
1/17/2019 1:32pm
77/51 it doesn’t get much better than that. I was completely drenched when I left A1 but, wasn’t cold.
aeffertz
1/17/2019 1:36pm
Yeah I only brought a backpack with me so I left my cold weather gear back at home in my car. Haha. If it gets too chilly for a long sleeve, I’ll just buy a hoody from one of the stands. Currently cold and wet but it’s warmer than I’m used to at the moment!
bayodome
Fantasy
4282nd
1/17/2019 1:52pm
Skip the bus. You can take the Expo light rail line from Santa Monica to Union Station in DTLA then hop on a Metrolink train that lets you off right at Angel Stadium. It's actually a pretty nice way to do it. You could Uber to DTLA too if you want to save a little time.
jgmxdad251
1/17/2019 2:09pm
I’m going to pick him up, it’s not that far out of the way. Hopefully he’s not a serial killer! ???? j/k!

The Shop

Akira
1/17/2019 2:17pm
aeffertz wrote:
Yeah I only brought a backpack with me so I left my cold weather gear back at home in my car. Haha. If it gets too...
Yeah I only brought a backpack with me so I left my cold weather gear back at home in my car. Haha. If it gets too chilly for a long sleeve, I’ll just buy a hoody from one of the stands. Currently cold and wet but it’s warmer than I’m used to at the moment!
You don't want to miss the pits (bring a M can don't pay $), practice, qualifying and LCQ, in the afternoon you can go to the lower seats after they open for public no access control until night event. With such a short start straight qualifying should be very good.

I've to be next to UCLA on Saturday morning and in the SFV in the evening so I can give you a ride both ways but I'm planning to be at the Stadium at noon or when they open for public. BTW if you haven't purchase tickets yet, recommendations here are very good just stay away from from lower deck (miss too much track and action) and upper deck (too far for someone traveling) and see where you want to be according to the track layout.
Motodave15
1/17/2019 2:29pm
zehn wrote:
Who is gonna be at A2? We’re staying in Palm Desert so no chance for pregaming (I’ll be with my older parents anyways) but interested to...
Who is gonna be at A2? We’re staying in Palm Desert so no chance for pregaming (I’ll be with my older parents anyways) but interested to know what other Vitards will be there. We’ll be there all day
Me and my old man will be there
aeffertz
1/17/2019 4:37pm
Akira wrote:
You don't want to miss the pits (bring a M can don't pay $), practice, qualifying and LCQ, in the afternoon you can go to the...
You don't want to miss the pits (bring a M can don't pay $), practice, qualifying and LCQ, in the afternoon you can go to the lower seats after they open for public no access control until night event. With such a short start straight qualifying should be very good.

I've to be next to UCLA on Saturday morning and in the SFV in the evening so I can give you a ride both ways but I'm planning to be at the Stadium at noon or when they open for public. BTW if you haven't purchase tickets yet, recommendations here are very good just stay away from from lower deck (miss too much track and action) and upper deck (too far for someone traveling) and see where you want to be according to the track layout.
Shoot me a PM. Can’t seem to send you one?
Akira
1/18/2019 12:30am
Akira wrote:
You don't want to miss the pits (bring a M can don't pay $), practice, qualifying and LCQ, in the afternoon you can go to the...

aeffertz wrote:
Shoot me a PM. Can’t seem to send you one?
check your hotmail inbox, btw forgot to say as you're there take a walk down to Venice through the beach promenade and you'll get ignited with more than just cbd before you even arrive.

Post a reply to: First time attending Anaheim SX. Need advice, please!

The Latest