First ride on my 2019 SXF250

Related:
Create New Tag

2/7/2019 2:34 AM

Cant believe the different from my 2017 to the 2019 completly different bike, gearbox seems alot better too? What does everyone else think of the 2019?

https://youtu.be/myFJK9BgCRs

|

2/7/2019 6:38 AM

Nice ride mate. What track you at?

|

2/7/2019 8:07 AM

_klane400 wrote:

Cant believe the different from my 2017 to the 2019 completly different bike, gearbox seems alot better too? What does everyone else think of the 2019?

Interesting, our feedback has been its more alike than different

Gearbox has stronger gears.
Shifting mechanisms and parts are identical

Generally most ktm owners are not aware that the shift drums are aluminum and wear out over time some. Makes shifting get harder and harder. New fresh bike (or shift drum) makes a big difference

|

2/7/2019 8:31 AM

Bro youre steering wheel in your van is on the wrong side.... lol... Sorry im American, I had to...

|

2/7/2019 9:02 AM

The Panki gearbox made a huge difference. I have the 18.5 450 FE and its the best shifting bike I have ever owned by far. My old 80-81' Maicos were very close.

|

2/7/2019 10:06 AM

Took me 5 seconds to turn it off...white kid with stupid rap music.

Nice bike...

|

2/7/2019 10:21 AM

davbrucas wrote:

Nice bike...

same, stupid ass music, and honestly the track seemed like a waste of engine hours, nice bike. But i just wasted my time trying to watch that.

|

2/7/2019 10:31 AM

lukeylad wrote:

Nice ride mate. What track you at?

Just a track local to me, not great but wasnt bad to ease the bike in

|

2/7/2019 10:32 AM

davbrucas wrote:

Nice bike...

Agreed, ill make sure the next video has better music

|

2/7/2019 10:32 AM

blaze 57 wrote:

The Panki gearbox made a huge difference. I have the 18.5 450 FE and its the best shifting bike I have ever owned by far. My old 80-81' Maicos were very close.

Will see with time how it beds in but at the minute feels real good

|

2/7/2019 10:34 AM

davbrucas wrote:

Nice bike...

4csHATER wrote:

same, stupid ass music, and honestly the track seemed like a waste of engine hours, nice bike. But i just wasted my time trying to watch that.

Wasnt the best track but was only place not under water last weekend, hoping some better tracks are open this weekend

|

2/7/2019 10:35 AM

_klane400 wrote:

Derek Harris wrote:

Interesting, our feedback has been its more alike than different

Gearbox has stronger gears.
Shifting mechanisms and parts are identical

Generally most ktm owners are not aware that the shift drums are aluminum and wear out over time some. Makes shifting get harder and harder. New fresh bike (or shift drum) makes a big difference

Yeah could be just because the bike is fresh, time will tell

|

2/7/2019 5:02 PM

davbrucas wrote:

Nice bike...

4csHATER wrote:

_klane400 wrote:

Wasnt the best track but was only place not under water last weekend, hoping some better tracks are open this weekend

Once properly run in get yourself over to fatcats, takes a lot of water to close that place and a really good track too. Well that's if you like deep sand !

|

2/7/2019 6:08 PM

22 hours on mine and I'm still tickled with it, had FC work their magic on the suspension and I couldn't be happier. Enjoy it!

|

2/7/2019 6:21 PM

I remember when I was a kid and my dad hated when I put a Jazzy Jeff/Fresh Prince tape in on the way to the track. "That's not music, that's garbage!" he'd say...

|

I ain't trippin' no more, really ain't worth my time so to squash it all, I kicked on back and wrote you all this rhyme... Benzes rollin', Beemers jettin', and Caddies keep on dippin'... You keep on talkin' all that crap, but I ain't trippin'

2/7/2019 7:58 PM

Unbelievable, dude likes his new bike and is happy to ride it and loves it and you guys rip on him for music and a crappy track.Vitards galore. Dude loves riding seems like a good guy!

|

2/7/2019 9:45 PM

_klane400 wrote:

damn I was about to buy a 17 with only 10 hrs for 5700 USD but now I'm thinking twice although it would have to be alot better for me to justify the extra dough ( if I could even afford it at all)!

|

2/7/2019 10:19 PM

_klane400 wrote:

DuroTools wrote:

damn I was about to buy a 17 with only 10 hrs for 5700 USD but now I'm thinking twice although it would have to be alot better for me to justify the extra dough ( if I could even afford it at all)!

Dhde i have no bad thing to say about the 17! Mine was absolutely bomb proof, thing had over 180 hours onit and never had one problem with it, i just feel this new bike is a big update, i suppose it depends how much you want to spend

|

2/7/2019 10:20 PM

twizzler wrote:

Unbelievable, dude likes his new bike and is happy to ride it and loves it and you guys rip on him for music and a crappy track.Vitards galore. Dude loves riding seems like a good guy!

Thanks man appreciate it!

|

2/7/2019 10:23 PM

navalseabee wrote:

22 hours on mine and I'm still tickled with it, had FC work their magic on the suspension and I couldn't be happier. Enjoy it!

Thanks bro! Sent the suspension off this week for a bladder conversion on the back, and im not really sure what they do to the forks with one side being oil and air, soon find out hopefully makes a difference

|

2/7/2019 10:24 PM

4csHATER wrote:

_klane400 wrote:

Spergen wrote:

Once properly run in get yourself over to fatcats, takes a lot of water to close that place and a really good track too. Well that's if you like deep sand !

Yeah i ride there alot, just didnt fancy easing a bike in there haha not ideal, may be there saturday so ill try throw a video together

|

2/8/2019 12:51 AM

Spergen wrote:

I Second this. Or get yourself to Apex

|

2/8/2019 1:26 AM

lukeylad wrote:

I Second this. Or get yourself to Apex

Yeah apex is like 20 minutes for me, feel like you can ride the place to much though and get bored easy

|

2/8/2019 1:27 AM

_klane400 wrote:

DuroTools wrote:

_klane400 wrote:

Dhde i have no bad thing to say about the 17! Mine was absolutely bomb proof, thing had over 180 hours onit and never had one problem with it, i just feel this new bike is a big update, i suppose it depends how much you want to spend

Good to know you didn't have any issues!

|

2/8/2019 4:21 AM

Slip Gettin Jiggy Wit It...

|

"A rule is a rule and without rules, there is Chaos"....Cosmo Kramer

2/8/2019 4:42 AM

Vet57 wrote:

Slip Gettin Jiggy Wit It...

Track was solid ice underneath haha was slippy as fuck

|

2/11/2019 4:13 AM

New video for you, hopefully the music is abit better this timehttps://youtu.be/SwIrSEVGYc0

|

2/12/2019 6:29 AM

twizzler wrote:

Nobody said anything about the man's character...just his choice of music. It's public forum...not everyone will agree.

|