9/16/2009 11:27pm
What is Wiemer running?

Pro-Circuit paint job?
Sabrina197
9/17/2009 12:36am
v1rus99 wrote:
What is Wiemer running?

Pro-Circuit paint job?
That's what I was wondering. Troy Lee is one of Pro Circuit's sponsors so I would have thought that they were making Weimer's helmet, too.
DanDunes818
9/17/2009 12:56am
That helmet is sick. I sure wish JS was one of the 3 heads in those helmets. I still can't get over the fact that a healthy JS is not wearing the #1. I held out hope all year he'd show up at leaat 1 outdoor race and throw his hat into the ring for the MXDN. I still think those helmets may take home the Chamberlin Trophey but it's going to be a helluva a lot harder than it should be. Imagine a RV2 JS7 RD10 team USA. If we were healthy I think we could of easily matched the 1986 performance with 1st and 2nd place in every moto. It makes drool thinking of a team with JS7 or RV2 as the MX3 rider.lol The rest of the world is really lucky this year and they all know this is the best chance for them to steal the trophey. Those helmets need to desperately get good starts because this years team doesn't really have someone that is great coming through the pack. With good starts we're capable of walking away with the trophey easily but we'll have a real hard time if we get bad starts and have to come through the pack every moto.I really don't know whats going to happen between USA,Belguim,France,Australia,or Italy but I know it's going to be a blast to watch. I can't wait.
teggers
9/17/2009 1:04am Edited Date/Time 9/17/2009 1:07am
I was thinking more pure. Maybe some day.

The Shop

ocscottie
9/17/2009 1:16am
I look so fwd to seeing the MXDN helmets every year.

Sabrina197
9/17/2009 1:18am
That helmet is sick. I sure wish JS was one of the 3 heads in those helmets. I still can't get over the fact that a...
That helmet is sick. I sure wish JS was one of the 3 heads in those helmets. I still can't get over the fact that a healthy JS is not wearing the #1. I held out hope all year he'd show up at leaat 1 outdoor race and throw his hat into the ring for the MXDN. I still think those helmets may take home the Chamberlin Trophey but it's going to be a helluva a lot harder than it should be. Imagine a RV2 JS7 RD10 team USA. If we were healthy I think we could of easily matched the 1986 performance with 1st and 2nd place in every moto. It makes drool thinking of a team with JS7 or RV2 as the MX3 rider.lol The rest of the world is really lucky this year and they all know this is the best chance for them to steal the trophey. Those helmets need to desperately get good starts because this years team doesn't really have someone that is great coming through the pack. With good starts we're capable of walking away with the trophey easily but we'll have a real hard time if we get bad starts and have to come through the pack every moto.I really don't know whats going to happen between USA,Belguim,France,Australia,or Italy but I know it's going to be a blast to watch. I can't wait.
Stewart, Villopoto, and Dungey would have been awesome! Hopefully we'll get to see that combo sometime in the future, but who knows if Stewart will ever do the MXdN again. I'm still bummed we didn't get to see Villopoto, Carmichael, and Stewart together in 2006 or 2007. I still think we have a chance at winning it this year, it will just be more difficult to pull it off. Dungey seems to move through the pack pretty well, hopefully they will all get good starts because it's going to take good finishes in every moto to win it.
cdm806
Fantasy
1404th
9/17/2009 1:36am
Sabrina197 wrote:
Stewart, Villopoto, and Dungey would have been awesome! Hopefully we'll get to see that combo sometime in the future, but who knows if Stewart will ever...
Stewart, Villopoto, and Dungey would have been awesome! Hopefully we'll get to see that combo sometime in the future, but who knows if Stewart will ever do the MXdN again. I'm still bummed we didn't get to see Villopoto, Carmichael, and Stewart together in 2006 or 2007. I still think we have a chance at winning it this year, it will just be more difficult to pull it off. Dungey seems to move through the pack pretty well, hopefully they will all get good starts because it's going to take good finishes in every moto to win it.
I doubt you'll ever see that team. They are all 450 riders now. Who would ride the 250?
Rotax
9/17/2009 3:40am
That helmet is sick. I sure wish JS was one of the 3 heads in those helmets. I still can't get over the fact that a...
am I supposed to read this?
WSR
9/17/2009 4:51am
teggers wrote:
Me too. I still like the blue with white stripes.
MPM64
9/17/2009 6:13am
teggers wrote:
WSR wrote:
nmanley
9/17/2009 7:45am
teggers wrote:
WSR wrote:
MPM64 wrote:
[img]https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3457/3928192695_697047e6ab_o.jpg[/img]
Show off!! Smile
Sabrina197
9/17/2009 7:48am
Sabrina197 wrote:
Stewart, Villopoto, and Dungey would have been awesome! Hopefully we'll get to see that combo sometime in the future, but who knows if Stewart will ever...
cdm806 wrote:
I doubt you'll ever see that team. They are all 450 riders now. Who would ride the 250?
Good point, I totally spaced on that part. Another dream team that will probably never happen, damn.
peelout719
9/17/2009 9:00am
tell ya what, those helmets are a lot better looking than that black piece of shit Ferry wore last year
DrSweden
9/17/2009 11:57am
Cool stuff! Damn, all this design fetish makes me in a good move!
MelonFan123
9/17/2009 12:09pm
teggers wrote:
WSR wrote:
MPM64 wrote:
[img]https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3457/3928192695_697047e6ab_o.jpg[/img]

whats the significance of the blue helmet and white "V" stripe? When did that start and why? I know it has been ran for ISDE and MXdN for years but i never really thought about why that is until reading this thread. You would think stars, stripes would make more sense?

hopefully someone on here knows.
ab5772
9/17/2009 8:30pm Edited Date/Time 9/17/2009 8:31pm
v1rus99 wrote:
What is Wiemer running?

Pro-Circuit paint job?
Sabrina197 wrote:
That's what I was wondering. Troy Lee is one of Pro Circuit's sponsors so I would have thought that they were making Weimer's helmet, too.
The article says "Jake Weimer's helmet is identical, except for being number 2 and a Thor helmet."

Therefore, my guess is that Weimer is running a helmet just like the ones pictured, except that his is number 2 and made by Thor. Smile
Sabrina197
9/17/2009 8:37pm
ab5772 wrote:
The article says "Jake Weimer's helmet is identical, except for being number 2 and a Thor helmet." Therefore, my guess is that Weimer is running a...
The article says "Jake Weimer's helmet is identical, except for being number 2 and a Thor helmet."

Therefore, my guess is that Weimer is running a helmet just like the ones pictured, except that his is number 2 and made by Thor. Smile
I guess it helps if I read all the captions! That's what sleep deprivation does to me, I miss the stuff that's right in front of me.

Post a reply to: First look: MXDN team helmets..

The Latest