First Gameplay Footage of MX vs ATV Supercross!

Ramrod
Fantasy
1692nd
6/13/2014 12:14pm
peelout wrote:
sweet, another game thread turned into an MXS thread.
Yep AngryBlinkSadSick
Ramrod
Fantasy
1692nd
6/13/2014 12:17pm
Crash82 wrote:
Thanks man i run like 38 stability, I been fooling with computers since 1987 so it should be pretty easy, they could put the model with...
Thanks man i run like 38 stability, I been fooling with computers since 1987 so it should be pretty easy, they could put the model with the skin! Haha it's cool I may try again tonight. I'm trying to do career mode in MXGP and can't get through 2 motos without going screw this. not sure what is wrong with folks talking MXsim in a game thread, not like there's much in here but bitching and moaning about a video, then some so called expert commentating about folks bitching about a video, no wait now we have someone bitching about folks talking about MXsim. There are a few tracks in MXGP that i really like, any news on a multiplayer fix? If you want to race on MXsim holler DoctorJD but it will piss folks off when i come the wrong way down the track out of control. I actually don't even know how to play SiM online yet.
My head hurt after reading this, I wish I hadn't. Did you shotgun a Monster before typing Wink
Crash82
Fantasy
1986th
6/13/2014 2:27pm Edited Date/Time 6/13/2014 2:29pm
Haha it's my ramble grammar! Seriously if you haven't played MXsim you haven't played a MX game. I'll buy the new game, I've bought ever MX game since Motoracer. Going to race a Reflex series race tonight and before that do some online MXsim. I have moto'd on the great wall of Chiner. I'll play Sim and be a sucky rider, but I will be a real Moto gamer.

6/14/2014 7:33am
Sweendoggy wrote:
Mx Sim looks as good as your computer can handle combined with the user created models you have... Maybe it isn't the best when compared to...
Mx Sim looks as good as your computer can handle combined with the user created models you have... Maybe it isn't the best when compared to big staff high budget games (remember sim is a single guy, and user created content), but it ain't that bad either IMO

Yes the add on model is decent, but you're looking at a cinematic screenshot that doesn't show much. Although trying to cover up the issues, it...
Yes the add on model is decent, but you're looking at a cinematic screenshot that doesn't show much.

Although trying to cover up the issues, it actually shows the poor quality ground textures and lack of particle effects. Also, the depth of field blur and limited view simply doesn't show the fact that the landscape is mediocre at best, and much worse if you get closer.

The videos do a much better a much better job of showing just how bad the graphics are:

I'm not hating. I'm just sick of hearing people say it looks good. It looks bad.
True, I did speak of MXGP. So I guess I am to blame as well. So, my apologies. However, it does seem all the MXS fans just lurk around waiting to find a thread to hijack. MXS is brilliant in its on way but it is not for everyone. I am in the school of wanting to play my MX games like I play my NHL games. Playing as a Pro against the Pros in a season mode. MXS does not offer this, at all. In this regard, MXGP fills my need more than any other.

But again, lets talk MVA Supercross. MXGP is great. MXS is great. But lets talk about the new game from Nordic.

Nice to see Seven on board in the game. I would assume JS7 is in the game as well then. Hope we get a rider and OEM list soon. All looks okay, barring the pitiful display of riding. My main gripes are the tracks are too wide...again...and don't really care for the push up pre-load. Too exaggerated but hoping if I ride it somewhat realistically it will play somewhat realistically.

The season mode in itself will make it the best MVA game to me.

The Shop

Post a reply to: First Gameplay Footage of MX vs ATV Supercross!

The Latest