Finding Stew: Part 1

Related:
Create New Tag

8/27/2018 6:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/27/2018 6:13 PM

Holy shit this is hilarious! Adam and Steve make a great duo. Won't ruin it in the first post but the cameos are awesome!
|

8/27/2018 6:19 PM

When is part 2?? I need it.

|

8/27/2018 6:20 PM

Incredible

|

2011 Yamaha YZ 250 -MX
1996 Yamaha Banshee 350 -Trails
1982 Chevy S10
2005 Pontiac GTO -451rwhp

8/27/2018 6:21 PM

Pretty damn funny. Looking forward to part 2 ASAP.

|

8/27/2018 6:22 PM

pretty sweet.. 125 was still warm

|

scte3.0 pro-line trinity tekin

8/27/2018 6:25 PM

TymeMoto wrote:

When is part 2?? I need it.

they said next monday when the pulp show starts

|

8/27/2018 6:31 PM

That was much funnier than I was expecting. Adam and Steve are good with each other

|

8/27/2018 6:41 PM

dsmith wrote:

Too bad it was definitely 250 sound effects

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

8/27/2018 6:56 PM

I just said this in the trailer thread but.. There's not a doubt in my mind that James is involved which is cool

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

8/27/2018 6:59 PM

whats trey canard up to now?

|

8/27/2018 7:02 PM

jemcee wrote:

I just said this in the trailer thread but.. There's not a doubt in my mind that James is involved which is cool

I don’t think he’s involved and I don’t think they “find him” personally. It’s all for fun.

|

8/27/2018 7:14 PM

So awesome lol

|

8/27/2018 7:29 PM

jemcee wrote:

Squirrelings wrote:

I don’t think he’s involved and I don’t think they “find him” personally. It’s all for fun.

If I were a betting man, I'd put my money on this leading up to his official retirement announcement.

|

8/27/2018 7:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/27/2018 7:32 PM

jemcee wrote:

Squirrelings wrote:

I think you’re d finitely wrong. That was JS7’s house. It’s the house he bought on an epsidode of Bubba’s World. They wouldn’t have access to it if he wasn’t involved. Try using reason sometime. It really works.

|

“Let the Good Times Roll”

8/27/2018 7:34 PM

jemcee wrote:

Squirrelings wrote:

Racer111 wrote:

I think you’re d finitely wrong. That was JS7’s house. It’s the house he bought on an epsidode of Bubba’s World. They wouldn’t ...more

I don't know but I'm sure Malcolm has the keys to the house. He could easily be the one helping out.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

8/27/2018 7:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/27/2018 7:42 PM

Squirrelings wrote:

Racer111 wrote:

I think you’re d finitely wrong. That was JS7’s house. It’s the house he bought on an epsidode of Bubba’s World. They wouldn’t ...more

-MAVERICK- wrote:

I don't know but I'm sure Malcolm has the keys to the house. He could easily be the one helping out.

Dear Lord. The Vitards are already showing up.

It’s way to transparent to see. This VLOG series would NOT even be if we weren’t going to see James. Can you imagine how hated AC and Steve would be if they do this and there isn’t a JS7 fo show up?

|

“Let the Good Times Roll”

8/27/2018 8:04 PM

Dang, cliffhanger ending!

|

8/27/2018 8:12 PM

Racer111 wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Racer111 wrote:

Dear Lord. The Vitards are already showing up.

It’s way to transparent to see. This VLOG series would NOT even be if we ...more

Yeah, like that would be the first time he doesn't show up.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

8/27/2018 8:14 PM

dsmith wrote:

BobPA wrote:

Too bad it was definitely 250 sound effects

Quiet room and I blurted "... YEAH EXCEPT THAT'S A 250!" when I heard it laughing

Funny video overall. Trey was the best part! Haha

|

James

8/27/2018 8:17 PM

jemcee wrote:

Squirrelings wrote:

Racer111 wrote:

I believe that's ferrys house. Bubbas doesn't look like that. James is on a lake that they could access to if they really wanted to and show up to his back door, but I don't think they are really trying to "find stew".

|

8/27/2018 8:21 PM

Racer111 wrote:

Try being less of a dick sometime. Simply give an opinion and captain ass hole has to be a dick for no reason.

|

8/27/2018 8:23 PM

Good stuff can't wait for part 2!

|

8/27/2018 8:28 PM

Reminds me of "the search for animal chin"

|

8/27/2018 8:34 PM

Squirrelings wrote:

Racer111 wrote:

Squirrelings wrote:

Try being less of a dick sometime. Simply give an opinion and captain ass hole has to be a dick for no reason.

Come on, don't bum him out.

He HAS to see James so he can finish.

|

8/27/2018 8:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/27/2018 8:37 PM

Squirrelings wrote:

Racer111 wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Forget the keys, if that was James’ house they couldn’t even get in the subdivision without permission from James(or another resident within the subdivision). AC has a real natural talent for videos like this. Looking forward to part 2!

|

8/27/2018 9:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/27/2018 9:34 PM

Good entertainment but how in the world did the editor manage to screw up the "125" sound?!?!

By the way, Steve said a couple of months ago that Mookie was going to help them so I seriously doubt they "find Stew". Not Bubba, at least.

|

8/27/2018 9:33 PM

Love the YouTube comments

"if you guys don't find him I'm filing a lawsuit" laughing

Very funny "it'll fit on your shirt though"

|

8/27/2018 9:34 PM

"Feel like this video would be better if we didn't have Pancake"...come on Pancake...shut up Pancake. laughing laughing laughing

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

8/27/2018 9:40 PM

Racer_Twentynine wrote:

Reminds me of "the search for animal chin"

I agree. Those videos ruled. Tony Hawk.

|

8/27/2018 11:20 PM

Woah, the interwebz is still working?

|