Finally a Real One

trevor310mx
Fantasy
3250th
1/20/2019 6:28am
The Roczen/Webb incidents have created a few good talking points over the past year or so, but for different reasons, like Roczen’s injury and Webb’s mediocrity, it hasn’t been able to be a rivalry we get to see week-to-week. I’m a fan of both, so I want to see them both succeed, but if Roczen can stay healthy and if Webb can stay up front, I believe this will form into a legit rivalry. They cannot stand each other, and neither of them try to hide it. Of course you have ET3/Marv and even Marv/Anderson a little bit, but they all are civilized about it, and will even say the other rode well on the podium from time to time. I don’t see that happening with Roczen/Webb. What are you guys thoughts?
|
jonesaustin
1/20/2019 8:05am Edited Date/Time 1/20/2019 8:06am
for some reason I don't see them as being a great rivalry. something about it doesn't match up for me, but I was also unaware of past run-ins they've had, which people have talked about on here since last night. so maybe there is more to the story, but Ken is not an interesting rival because he's got such self control. If Hill were up there winning, or Osborne, that would make for a great rivalry with Webb imo.
gsxr6
1/20/2019 8:18am
for some reason I don't see them as being a great rivalry. something about it doesn't match up for me, but I was also unaware of...
for some reason I don't see them as being a great rivalry. something about it doesn't match up for me, but I was also unaware of past run-ins they've had, which people have talked about on here since last night. so maybe there is more to the story, but Ken is not an interesting rival because he's got such self control. If Hill were up there winning, or Osborne, that would make for a great rivalry with Webb imo.
Except when he tried to take out Webb over girl friend drama and fried his good arm last year......
Jasper125
1/20/2019 8:30am
for some reason I don't see them as being a great rivalry. something about it doesn't match up for me, but I was also unaware of...
gsxr6 wrote:
Except when he tried to take out Webb over girl friend drama and fried his good arm last year......
Dude he did not try to take him out and also not because of girlfriend drama Webb rode him high in the berm before the whoops Ken just tried to return the favour, slides in the turn hits the rut bike hooked up really hard body gets unsetlled on the bike and he wiskey throttled
1/20/2019 8:32am
gsxr6 wrote:
Jasper125 wrote:
Dude he did not try to take him out and also not because of girlfriend drama Webb rode him high in the berm before the whoops...
Dude he did not try to take him out and also not because of girlfriend drama Webb rode him high in the berm before the whoops Ken just tried to return the favour, slides in the turn hits the rut bike hooked up really hard body gets unsetlled on the bike and he wiskey throttled
It was likely a combo of that and previous animosity (which is probably why Webb took him high btw)

The Shop

Tarz483
Fantasy
379th
1/20/2019 8:44am
Ken Lost his Self control briefly, last season while battling Webb, resulting in a crash that ended his own Supercoss season.
In the week prior to that, there were some things said off the track, that caused bad blood, and a lot of people think that lead to that, so im sure that thought Flashed through Kens mind while battling Coop and helped him not lose self Control.
jonesaustin
1/20/2019 8:46am
Tarz483 wrote:
Ken Lost his Self control briefly, last season while battling Webb, resulting in a crash that ended his own Supercoss season. In the week prior to...
Ken Lost his Self control briefly, last season while battling Webb, resulting in a crash that ended his own Supercoss season.
In the week prior to that, there were some things said off the track, that caused bad blood, and a lot of people think that lead to that, so im sure that thought Flashed through Kens mind while battling Coop and helped him not lose self Control.
Interesting, thanks for the context, I just had forgotten I guess. Personally I think Roczen is the most laser focused guy on the track this year and I hope he can preserve that, because he does not need another dangerous incident.

Post a reply to: Finally a Real One

The Latest