Filthy Phil vs. MA800

Nellyinda803
Fantasy
362nd
Edited Date/Time 7/27/2019 1:50pm
Anybody saw what went down between them after the 2nd moto?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157737755426807&id=899342…
|
moscrop940
7/21/2019 5:18pm
Philly has never been afraid to let someone know exactly how he feels about em’

I’m guessing by Mikes retort, or lack thereof, he wasn’t surprised Phil was pissed.

Anyone got the full story on what led up to this one?
colintrax
Fantasy
2363rd
7/21/2019 5:21pm
Phil, see Tomac on how to handle a 2nd place finish when you feel "entitled" to a win. Quit acting like a bitch.
brimx153
7/21/2019 5:22pm
I like Phil and i like Mike. Dont really think the move Mike did was that bad . Dont mind that Phil went full Phil on Mike either lol

The Shop

fins227
7/21/2019 5:28pm
Y’all see them penalties? Yikes
moscrop940
7/21/2019 5:34pm
Threatening to kill someone is illegal. I'd press charges.
😂😂😂 might wanna consider changing your screen name if you’re that fragile
SEEMEFIRST
7/21/2019 5:36pm
I would have wanted to kick his ass too after that.
7/21/2019 5:38pm
moscrop940 wrote:
I don't need to act like a tough guy on the internet, or to threaten to kill someone over a stupid race. Phil knows he's bigger than Alessi and was being a bully.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
7/21/2019 5:38pm
moscrop940 wrote:
Thesissyfighter?
ktmdan
7/21/2019 5:41pm Edited Date/Time 7/21/2019 5:43pm
Phil is such a drama queen Prima Donna. I get the depressed angry shtick and it’s humorous but come on dude...
moscrop940
7/21/2019 5:46pm
moscrop940 wrote:
I don't need to act like a tough guy on the internet, or to threaten to kill someone over a stupid race. Phil knows he's bigger...
I don't need to act like a tough guy on the internet, or to threaten to kill someone over a stupid race. Phil knows he's bigger than Alessi and was being a bully.
If anyone in the scenario was being a bully, MA would get the nod as he straight punted Phil off the track (which I have no problem with I might add, I think we need more aggressive racing)

And if you do not see the irony in having the handle of “prizefighter” while saying you would press charges after someone says hurtful words, I don’t know what to tell you
7/21/2019 5:47pm
colintrax wrote:
Phil, see Tomac on how to handle a 2nd place finish when you feel "entitled" to a win. Quit acting like a bitch.
Typical Alessi move. Get passed, freak out and run into them. I'll just put this here.
colintrax
Fantasy
2363rd
7/21/2019 5:49pm
Typical Alessi move. Get passed, freak out and run into them. I'll just put this here. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/07/21/361767/s1200_alessi.jpg[/img]
Typical Alessi move. Get passed, freak out and run into them. I'll just put this here.
Did you watch the video? Nobody was in the wrong, well not until Phil started crying.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
7/21/2019 5:52pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Sully wrote:
Am I just seeing things, or did Phil's rear end kick loose and knock him out of his line and into Mike's? Seemed like a racing...
Am I just seeing things, or did Phil's rear end kick loose and knock him out of his line and into Mike's? Seemed like a racing incident to me, and nowhere near bad enough for the tantrum Phil threw.
Phil did mention in his interview that he hit a rock.

Had to laugh when he called Alessi a squirrel.
7/21/2019 5:55pm
colintrax wrote:
Did you watch the video? Nobody was in the wrong, well not until Phil started crying.
Yes I watched the video. Just think it is a typical Alessi move. Like when he dumped the clutch and let it go into Broc Tickle.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
7/21/2019 5:56pm
I don't need to act like a tough guy on the internet, or to threaten to kill someone over a stupid race. Phil knows he's bigger...
Both grown men and tempers fly when things get heated. Speaking of heat it was like 43°C/109°F with 80% humidity.
7/21/2019 5:57pm
moscrop940 wrote:
moscrop940 wrote:
If anyone in the scenario was being a bully, MA would get the nod as he straight punted Phil off the track (which I have no...
If anyone in the scenario was being a bully, MA would get the nod as he straight punted Phil off the track (which I have no problem with I might add, I think we need more aggressive racing)

And if you do not see the irony in having the handle of “prizefighter” while saying you would press charges after someone says hurtful words, I don’t know what to tell you
It's called being an adult and trying to avoid a fight as much as possible. Phil talked shit to a dude who is smaller than him, and showed who the bully is. Keep it on the track, Alessi did nothing wrong.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
7/21/2019 6:00pm
It's called being an adult and trying to avoid a fight as much as possible. Phil talked shit to a dude who is smaller than him...
It's called being an adult and trying to avoid a fight as much as possible. Phil talked shit to a dude who is smaller than him, and showed who the bully is. Keep it on the track, Alessi did nothing wrong.
Size doesn't mean much. Plenty of smaller guys have beaten the shit out of bigger guys.
7/21/2019 6:05pm
It's called being an adult and trying to avoid a fight as much as possible. Phil talked shit to a dude who is smaller than him...
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Size doesn't mean much. Plenty of smaller guys have beaten the shit out of bigger guys.
Let me put it another way since you missed the point. Phil knows Alessi won't do shit so he acted like a tough guy. Do you think Phil would pull that shit on Masvidal?
ktmdan
7/21/2019 6:05pm
moscrop940 wrote:
Amen.
Only a child would make a threat like that. I would hate to see Phil get torn up but I bet he would stop acting so tough afterwards.
haydos25
Fantasy
3333rd
7/21/2019 6:06pm
Is Alessi really that much smaller than Phil? I mean we're talking about pro mxers here, they seem pretty similar.

Nevertheless i dont think Alessi looks to worried about Phil actually killing him at that moment, and i doubt Phil is seriously contemplating inflicting any violence on Alessi. If he was going to he definitely had his chance.

It'll blow over, they're both adults and nobody was hurt, who cares play on.
7/21/2019 6:08pm
moscrop940 wrote:
If anyone in the scenario was being a bully, MA would get the nod as he straight punted Phil off the track (which I have no...

Lol, Alessi "trains like a Navy SEAL". That family has talked shit their entire pro careers. I do agree with you, they're adults. And adults confront each other when they're unhappy. Don't be so sensitive.
mxkid138
7/21/2019 6:14pm
What did Phil expect to happen? He tried to go around the outside of the guy, and Mike shut the door. That wasn’t the Alessi antics from years past, that’s a racing incident. Phil needs to suck it up.

Also I’d like to see Nicoletti win this title.
7/21/2019 6:15pm Edited Date/Time 7/21/2019 6:16pm
moscrop940 wrote:

Lol, Alessi "trains like a Navy SEAL". That family has talked shit their entire pro careers. I do agree with you, they're adults. And adults confront...
Lol, Alessi "trains like a Navy SEAL". That family has talked shit their entire pro careers. I do agree with you, they're adults. And adults confront each other when they're unhappy. Don't be so sensitive.
I could say the same thing about a lot of the posters here who get their panties tied in a wad about a guy riding a wheelie on the street, or a douche coming up short on a jump. Some people wished bad things on these riders, yet Phil bullies someone and some of you act like he's a hero. Its laughable, my sensitivity has nothing to do with it. It's not okay to threaten to kill someone over a racing incident.
dadofagun
Fantasy
1926th
7/21/2019 6:18pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Agree. Grandpa used to say "If size had anything to do with it, a cow could outrun a jackrabbit...."

Post a reply to: Filthy Phil vs. MA800

The Latest