Fights at the track

TeamGreen
10/4/2021 3:20pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Hmmm... Punch me in the back as you ride off? You're hittin' the ground soon there-after in the turn of my choice. The guy with the...
Hmmm...

Punch me in the back as you ride off? You're hittin' the ground soon there-after in the turn of my choice.

The guy with the stand? He goes to jail or gets a severe ass whoopin'. That's called "Blind-siding" and it don't play around these parts.
Law don’t go round here law dog
I'm your huckleberry
fanger
10/4/2021 3:35pm
This thread delivers. Keep em coming guys!
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Classics.
Classics.

Hahahaha dv going full peanut, what sort of punishment did the ama dish out for that?
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
10/4/2021 3:38pm
This thread delivers. Keep em coming guys!
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Classics.
Classics.

fanger wrote:
Hahahaha dv going full peanut, what sort of punishment did the ama dish out for that?
No idea. Maybe DV can chime in?
bama205
10/4/2021 8:33pm
TeamGreen wrote:
I'm your huckleberry
i think it is supposed to be hucklebearer

The Shop

Insaner708
Fantasy
1255th
10/4/2021 10:11pm
JBecker 72 wrote:
There was a kerfuffle this weekend between the owner of Breezewood Proving Grounds and some patrons who don’t know you can’t ride the track when it’s...
There was a kerfuffle this weekend between the owner of Breezewood Proving Grounds and some patrons who don’t know you can’t ride the track when it’s closed and being worked on.

Somehow the owner (whom I've never had a personal issue with.) always finds himself in these situations. If you are fighting with your customers multiple times per year, at some point there is only one common denominator.
10/5/2021 12:09am
JBecker 72 wrote:
There was a kerfuffle this weekend between the owner of Breezewood Proving Grounds and some patrons who don’t know you can’t ride the track when it’s...
There was a kerfuffle this weekend between the owner of Breezewood Proving Grounds and some patrons who don’t know you can’t ride the track when it’s closed and being worked on.

Insaner708 wrote:
Somehow the owner (whom I've never had a personal issue with.) always finds himself in these situations. If you are fighting with your customers multiple times...
Somehow the owner (whom I've never had a personal issue with.) always finds himself in these situations. If you are fighting with your customers multiple times per year, at some point there is only one common denominator.
well in that situation if what the owner says is true I am completely on his side on this one

Post a reply to: Fights at the track

The Latest