Fevbre

RG1
9/21/2018 2:03am
looks like the federation prefer to stay at home rather than to ask Marvin to race ..or did i read that wrong ?
RG1 wrote:
I think they will ask him, but if he says no they probably won't be going. I would hope he would say yes if asked. He...
I think they will ask him, but if he says no they probably won't be going. I would hope he would say yes if asked. He said he really wanted to race. He has a chance to step in and be the hero. I fear there are too many ego's involved for this to work though
but the fact they asked Tixier and Boog before asking Marvin sounds like they just dont want him on the team ? thats a slap in...
but the fact they asked Tixier and Boog before asking Marvin sounds like they just dont want him on the team ?

thats a slap in the face to Marvin . a big one ... and not the first one
Yeah that's shitty if it's true. I guess we will have to wait and see how it plays out
9/21/2018 2:18am Edited Date/Time 9/21/2018 2:19am
dude , we need a source ...
WCRider wrote:
LeBigUSA.com
my french isnt that good but found it ...

Depuis la lourde chute de Romain Febvre au GP de Turquie, l’inquiétude ne fait qu’augmenter au sein de la FFM. Pour des bonnes raisons. Ce n’est pas encore annoncé officiellement mais le pilote Yamaha ne roulerait pas à RedBud. Le scénario catastrophe prend forme devant les yeux effarés de Jacques Bolle. Avec Febvre blessé, Marvin Musquin devient remplaçant de luxe. La conversation téléphonique entre Pascal Finot et le pilote KTM se s’est pas éternisée. Pas seulement à cause du décalage horaire d’ailleurs. C’est la douche froide pour les instances de la Fédération. Il est difficile d’en vouloir à Marvin qui, passé à autre chose, profite de vacances bien méritées. Mais le temps presse. La recherche d’un pilote 450 capable de remplacer Febvre au dernier moment s’intensifie depuis quelques jours. Jordi Tixier et Xavier Boog sont contactés sans attendre.

De pire en pire
D’après nos sources « internes », remplacer Febvre n’est pas aussi facile qu’il y parait. Il y a un petit souci de taille : Gautier Paulin n’est pas chaud pour rouler avec un remplaçant autre que Marvin Musquin. Hors le français expatrié a déjà refusé la proposition d’intérimaire. Tout cela n’est pas bon pour la cohérence de groupe chère à Jacques Bolle. Autant dire que le bateau prend l’eau de toute part. Pour couronner le tout, le président aurait menacé d’annuler le voyage dans le Michigan si aucune solution valable n’était trouvée. Alors que nos trois pilotes devraient seulement se concentrer sur une 5ème victoire consécutive, l’ambiance générale est en berne. Comme dirait un « insider » qui souhaite garder l’anonymat : « s’ils avaient sélectionné Marvin à la place de Gautier, on aurait aujourd’hui l’équipe de France idéale pour les Nations à RedBud : Marvin, Dylan et Gautier. » Ce n’est pas faute de l’avoir dit…

The Shop

tek14
9/21/2018 3:58am
Tixier is 2014 World champion MX2.
9/21/2018 4:13am
If I'm Marv, I'd say I will race, only if these idiots Finot and Bolle stay at home.
Flip109
9/21/2018 4:19am
If I'm Marv, I'd say I will race, only if these idiots Finot and Bolle stay at home.
So much this. His country and fans around the world deserve to see him race but not these clowns!
mmcmx
9/21/2018 4:22am
+1
c0ncEpT
9/21/2018 4:23am Edited Date/Time 9/21/2018 6:39am
They have shown Marv so much disrespect through this whole process. I'd be very upset to see him just fold up like a lawn chair and race for them at this point.
WCRider
Fantasy
2287th
9/21/2018 5:09am
so its Tixier ...
Weird choice, Valentin Teillet was the right call imo.
9/21/2018 5:22am
so its Tixier ...
WCRider wrote:
Weird choice, Valentin Teillet was the right call imo.
agree , he did pretty good at last round of AMA with 2 top 10 finishes ...
Park Boys
Fantasy
32nd
9/21/2018 6:10am
looks like the federation prefer to stay at home rather than to ask Marvin to race ..or did i read that wrong ?
Seems awfully disrespectful to call on some guys to fill in, and then say if Paulin isn't there, we aren't going to bring anyone. I'd be...
Seems awfully disrespectful to call on some guys to fill in, and then say if Paulin isn't there, we aren't going to bring anyone.

I'd be curious how many American riders would have to sit out before Team USA decides not to show up.

like they did at lierop in 2004 you mean.. didn't come because of a couple of injuries. knew they wouldn't win
More false information from the guy who probably has an American shrine in his closet. I remember it being due to RC switching teams going from Honda to Suzuki and James moving up a class and they wanted to focus on SX right away. I believe RC even wrote a letter about his descion. Windham now he probably didn't want to go he hates sand.
9/21/2018 6:29am
Come on man, the USA has more riders to choose from than all the European countries together. BS reason

Post a reply to: Fevbre

The Latest