He back this weekend for G.P .
Any word?

|

RV, 4 th to 8 th, mxgp

9/20/2018 2:43 PM

struth wrote:

He back this weekend for G.P .
Any word?

Still out. Not sure about a return date yet.

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

9/20/2018 2:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/20/2018 2:59 PM

Do you think Marvin would be staying fresh just in case. Or would he be over it and say no if it just happens that they call?

|

9/20/2018 3:36 PM

dirtwalker wrote:

Do you think Marvin would be staying fresh just in case. Or would he be over it and say no if it just happens that they call?

If I was him and they asked me after all that, I’d show them who number 1 is with both hands lol

|

9/20/2018 4:12 PM

dirtwalker wrote:

Flip109 wrote:

If I was him and they asked me after all that, I’d show them who number 1 is with both hands lol

My thoughts exactly.......

|

9/20/2018 4:20 PM

Isn't the GP next weekend?

|

9/20/2018 4:25 PM

It is.

|

9/20/2018 4:26 PM

dadofagun wrote:

No one will call him anyway.

|

9/20/2018 6:30 PM

Flip109 wrote:

dadofagun wrote:

GODZILLA wrote:

No one will call him anyway.

That would be stupid...

|

9/20/2018 11:23 PM

The chairman of the French federation asked Marvin to replace Roman. Marvin refused.

Paulin does not really want to ride with anyone other than Marvin.

In these conditions, not sure France comes to Redbud.

What a drama.

|

9/20/2018 11:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/21/2018 12:27 AM

Drama started with not selecting Marvin in the first place, don't know the exact reason but completely understand he refuses now.
FR was a potential winner for sure, but when Febvre and Marvin are not joining I see a battle between USA & NL for the win.
Update: Febvre not in for MXON!

|

9/20/2018 11:52 PM

WCRider wrote:

The chairman of the French federation asked Marvin to replace Roman. Marvin refused.

Paulin does not really want to ride with ...more

omy.. 3x defending champs not even show up? its lame but i kinda wish marv would ride for them anyway and keep it a close race with us

|

9/21/2018 12:26 AM

The official word is Febvre is OUT for the rest of the season, including MXdN.

|

9/21/2018 12:30 AM

just read Febvre is done , out for rest of season .. and now Marvin refused to take his spit at team ..

wow ..how fast things can change he , i totally understand Marvins decision in this one

|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

9/21/2018 12:45 AM

Somebody call pourcel

|

9/21/2018 12:46 AM

RichardLoots wrote:

just read Febvre is done , out for rest of season .. and now Marvin refused to take his spit at team ..

wow ..how fast ...more

Link to where marvin said that?

|

9/21/2018 12:49 AM

That’s seriously dented frances chances of keeping the winning streak going.
How ironic, they went crawling back to Marvin..I kinda don’t blame him for refusing, but.. think he should have accepted, and went out there and showed them why he should have been chosen from the start.

|

"Nothing happens until something moves"

9/21/2018 12:51 AM

RichardLoots wrote:

wow ..how fast ...more

kb228 wrote:

This. Need source

|

9/21/2018 12:51 AM

RichardLoots wrote:

wow ..how fast ...more

kb228 wrote:

|

9/21/2018 1:01 AM

WCRider wrote:

Paulin does not really want to ride with ...more

dude , we need a source ...

|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

9/21/2018 1:04 AM

quote from other topic from kaidoddragon ::

Team France called Tixier and Boog to replace Febvre but it seems Gautier only want to race with Marvin as the third racer. French Federation president Jacques Bolle told them they might cancel the journey (meaning no Team France at MXON) if the organisation does not find a quick solution...

|

9/21/2018 1:06 AM

RichardLoots wrote:

Team France called Tixier and Boog to replace Febvre but it seems Gautier only ...more

Is this girls team?

|

9/21/2018 1:08 AM

RichardLoots wrote:

Team France called Tixier and Boog to replace Febvre but it seems Gautier only ...more

tek14 wrote:

Is this girls team?

looks like the federation prefer to stay at home rather than to ask Marvin to race ..or did i read that wrong ?

|

9/21/2018 1:14 AM

RichardLoots wrote:

tek14 wrote:

Is this girls team?

RichardLoots wrote:

looks like the federation prefer to stay at home rather than to ask Marvin to race ..or did i read that wrong ?

Seems awfully disrespectful to call on some guys to fill in, and then say if Paulin isn't there, we aren't going to bring anyone.

I'd be curious how many American riders would have to sit out before Team USA decides not to show up.

|

9/21/2018 1:24 AM

|

9/21/2018 1:31 AM

tek14 wrote:

Is this girls team?

RichardLoots wrote:

tcallahan707 wrote:

Seems awfully disrespectful to call on some guys to fill in, and then say if Paulin isn't there, we aren't going to bring ...more

like they did at lierop in 2004 you mean.. didn't come because of a couple of injuries. knew they wouldn't win

|

9/21/2018 1:34 AM

Marvin probably won't do it because he is tired of the usa fan's booing him already. Imagine the hatred towards him if France won?

|

9/21/2018 1:37 AM

Frank wrote:

Marvin probably won't do it because he is tired of the usa fan's booing him already. Imagine the hatred towards him if France ...more

Photo
|

9/21/2018 1:38 AM

It says here that they’ve got a replacement do it sounds like they will be going

Photo

|

9/21/2018 1:48 AM

RichardLoots wrote:

tek14 wrote:

Is this girls team?

RichardLoots wrote:

I think they will ask him, but if he says no they probably won't be going. I would hope he would say yes if asked. He said he really wanted to race. He has a chance to step in and be the hero. I fear there are too many ego's involved for this to work though

|