Ferry vs Walker

Related:
Create New Tag

6/6/2013 11:06 AM

Both Tim Ferry and Matt Walker will be lined up together at Muddy Creek this weekend for the LL SE Regional, I am not sure if or what other older Pro's are coming out of the wood work this weekend (Maybe Jimmy Neese?) but, it should be fun to watch.

Anyone layin odds on this one?

|

6/6/2013 11:21 AM

I will be surprised if Ferry goes. He has won qualifiers in the last few years but never went to the regionals. Either way I think Ferry has him covered.

|

6/6/2013 12:04 PM

Troy Adams should go good.

|

6/6/2013 1:21 PM

I agree. Ferry should have him covered. Walker will have his hands full with Adams, Stiles, and Winegar.

|

6/6/2013 2:23 PM

What ever happened to Troy adams

|

6/6/2013 3:34 PM

ehr400 wrote:

I will be surprised if Ferry goes. He has won qualifiers in the last few years but never went to the regionals. Either way I think Ferry has him covered.

has Ferry always pre entered? he's on the list for the weekend. should be a great match up. I'm guessing Ferry over Walker but the rest will be down to the start IMO. somebody keep us updated

|

6/6/2013 4:08 PM

Not sure but heard that Kevin Walker is planning on qualifying for Loretta,s, and if that is true, he could be a factor in the vet classes.

|

6/6/2013 4:23 PM

RED DOG for sure!!!

|

How's My Posting?

Call 1-800-VITALMX

**Voted top 50 most prolific forum posters for 2016**

6/6/2013 4:36 PM

Moto0459 wrote:

Not sure but heard that Kevin Walker is planning on qualifying for Loretta,s, and if that is true, he could be a factor in the vet classes.

Is he really gonna show? After those legal problems he had I wonder how people are going to welcome his presence?

|

Did i do that?

6/6/2013 4:39 PM

FIREfish148 wrote:

What ever happened to Troy adams

x2

|

Did i do that?

6/6/2013 4:59 PM

Moto0459 wrote:

Travis_Hudson wrote:

Is he really gonna show? After those legal problems he had I wonder how people are going to welcome his presence?

Don't believe he ran any area qualifiers, but what would it matter? People welcomed jlaw back...

|

6/6/2013 5:15 PM

Moto0459 wrote:

Travis_Hudson wrote:

bobby397 wrote:

Don't believe he ran any area qualifiers, but what would it matter? People welcomed jlaw back...

Bit of a difference in what their legal matters were about...

|

6/6/2013 5:35 PM

Travis_Hudson wrote:

bobby397 wrote:

davis224 wrote:

Bit of a difference in what their legal matters were about...

What ever happened with that?

|

MotoTones is a App for iPhone and Android, search for it!
Link MotoTones App on Facebook!
www.MotoXTones.com
MotoTones sticker 1

6/6/2013 6:27 PM

ehr400 wrote:

Ferry is going, Todd at TLR Performance built his bike last week for this race.

|

6/6/2013 6:40 PM

|

6/6/2013 6:56 PM

man this sounds like a national from the mid 2000s... matt walker, tim ferry, troy adams etc. id go with red dog but man some races matt walker was unbelievable when he rode for pc. getting second in that class like he did a bunch was like a win with bubba there.

|

6/6/2013 7:19 PM

sweet.
let us know results after the weekend.

|

Instagram - @MxCulture

6/6/2013 7:52 PM

So Matthes won't be in High Point?

|

www.morphgloves.com low priced gloves

6/7/2013 6:18 AM

berno929 wrote:

So Matthes won't be in High Point?

I dont understand the reference...

|

6/7/2013 6:20 AM

Is there any of you West Coast guys seeing any "Old timers" coming out this year? Wondering what LL's will look like in +25 should we have several Pro's going..

|

6/7/2013 7:06 AM

theres goes my theory of riding +25 at lorettas next year...geez

|

6/7/2013 12:13 PM

Since the Outdoor Nationals are held on Sat I would love to see a Vet Pro series that runs on Sundays.

|

6/7/2013 12:40 PM

Damn, wish I was at Muddy Creek this weekend.... Looks like Walker had Ferry Covered in timed practice. This is gonna be some gooood azz racing !! Just like old times baby! Should make for interesting LL National for sure!

Not sure how long Ferry has been training for this, I seem to see videos of him riding every now and then.

Walker however, I know he has not been riding at all, just doing a ton of training kids at his MotoX Compound down here. He JUST got the bike and deal put together so he will probably be getting better and better each week until Loretta's!!

This may be a year you WONT want to miss boys and girls!!!

Muddy Creek LL Regional info:
MX Transponder lap times:

Walker 151.06
Ferry 152.60

|

6/7/2013 12:49 PM

Thx for the support Joe! Good to see your still around Moto ,
But this weekend is just a qualifier and I'm sure Ferry has me covered.
Hope to get more seat time and be ready for Loretta's.

Last lil Tid bit: did I mention that Jake Weimer will start training on Monday at my training facility
MotoX Compound!
That is all. Carry on

|

6/7/2013 12:54 PM

MattWalker122 wrote:

Last lil Tid bit: did I mention that Jake Weimer will start training on Monday at my training facility
MotoX Compound!
That is all. Carry on

Oh hell... I guess they dont call you the "Stalker" for nuthin....

|

6/7/2013 1:16 PM

We got a bike for Trampas Parker and he will be there riding +40 and +45.

|

6/9/2013 8:46 PM

Escore has this regional listed as one they are scoring, but there have been no results all weekend. Anybody know who did what

|

6/9/2013 9:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/9/2013 9:07 PM

Don't tell the truth here gang....even if his wife said it and continues to say it.

|

6/9/2013 11:18 PM

MattWalker122 wrote:

MotoX Compound!
That is all. Carry on

i'm glad you didn't forget how to ride a scooter walker my boy.

|

6/10/2013 3:53 AM

Photo
|