Ferris to USA from '19 onward

Derpin' DJ
Fantasy
2779th
8/10/2018 12:08am
|
8/10/2018 12:15am
will be an awesome addition to any team and race win contender. im sure he will end up on a factory team due to someone being injured through sx.
haydos25
Fantasy
3302nd
8/10/2018 1:20am
Stoop wrote:
i don't get it, skips mxon to concentrate on sx, then plans to skip sx to concentrate on mx
I think if he manages to win the Aussie series it shows the US teams that he has SX skills, but it’s a bit risky committing to a full US supercross schedule when your forte is outdoors.

maybe the Aussie supercross was a contractual thing aswell, I’m sure dacka would’ve liked to keep him so maybe this is a bit of a not burning your bridge type move.

The Shop

jemcee
8/10/2018 1:26am
Stoop wrote:
i don't get it, skips mxon to concentrate on sx, then plans to skip sx to concentrate on mx
I think the SX contract will help him get to the states..
And be fucked if I'd be keen to race what? 17 rounds of deathcross before showing my abilities outdoors
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1062nd
8/10/2018 1:36am
jemcee wrote:
I think the SX contract will help him get to the states.. And be fucked if I'd be keen to race what? 17 rounds of deathcross...
I think the SX contract will help him get to the states..
And be fucked if I'd be keen to race what? 17 rounds of deathcross before showing my abilities outdoors
It already cost him once.
Stoop
Fantasy
1021st
8/10/2018 1:41am Edited Date/Time 8/10/2018 1:43am
Stoop wrote:
haydos25 wrote:
I think if he manages to win the Aussie series it shows the US teams that he has SX skills, but it’s a bit risky committing...
I think if he manages to win the Aussie series it shows the US teams that he has SX skills, but it’s a bit risky committing to a full US supercross schedule when your forte is outdoors.

maybe the Aussie supercross was a contractual thing aswell, I’m sure dacka would’ve liked to keep him so maybe this is a bit of a not burning your bridge type move.
he said he's not racing ama supercross next year, focusing on mx, did anyone actually read what he said?
PJRAUS
8/10/2018 2:10am
This is great news! So happy he's not gonna do the deathcross thing...
When he mentioned in his blog that he had a couple of meetings in California on his recent flying visit to the USA, I was thinking he might get a deal...appears not...so it's a gutsy move.
I'm thinking Yamaha will grab him, probably come the start of mx season 2019, whoever they go with at A1, will be sidelined with injuries by then and the Ferris wheel will be rolling!
That's not a nice thing to say, and its certainly not to be hoped for , but it seems a high probability with this crazy deathcross buisness, so glad he's staying away from that
haydos25
Fantasy
3302nd
8/10/2018 2:13am
Stoop wrote:
haydos25 wrote:
I think if he manages to win the Aussie series it shows the US teams that he has SX skills, but it’s a bit risky committing...

Stoop wrote:
he said he's not racing ama supercross next year, focusing on mx, did anyone actually read what he said?
He’s still racing Aussie supercross this year is my interpretation, just not the us series.
Or do you think after this weekend he’s not racing at all till next years US outdoors?
PJRAUS
8/10/2018 2:16am
No no, I just read it...hes definitely doing the whole sx series here, just not the American series.
Finishes up with CDR after the last sx round here
Stoop
Fantasy
1021st
8/10/2018 2:25am
haydos25 wrote:

Stoop wrote:
haydos25 wrote:
He’s still racing Aussie supercross this year is my interpretation, just not the us series. Or do you think after this weekend he’s not racing at...
He’s still racing Aussie supercross this year is my interpretation, just not the us series.
Or do you think after this weekend he’s not racing at all till next years US outdoors?
maybe even re read what you wrote huh? because your interpretation is very fucked up
Bidirella
8/10/2018 2:35am
He would be a great pick for any team.
haydos25
Fantasy
3302nd
8/10/2018 2:40am
Stoop wrote:
haydos25 wrote:
He’s still racing Aussie supercross this year is my interpretation, just not the us series. Or do you think after this weekend he’s not racing at...
Stoop wrote:
maybe even re read what you wrote huh? because your interpretation is very fucked up
Ok mate I assume you’ve had a long week so settle down for a second and I’ll break my thoughts down again.

I’m thinking he’s racing aus sx for two reasons.
1. Contractually for dacka, to try and leave on a good note.
2. To show US teams that despite the fact he’s going over for an outdoor national crack next year, that in the future (ie. 2020 and beyond) he has SX skills and would be a viable option for a full time ride indoors and outdoors.
Stoop
Fantasy
1021st
8/10/2018 2:48am
Laughing nice attempted cover up, next time just admit you didn't read the story.
haydos25
Fantasy
3302nd
8/10/2018 2:52am
Stoop wrote:
Laughing nice attempted cover up, next time just admit you didn't read the story.
Mate you’re on drugs. I read it and I stand by my original comment, which is actually exactly the same as my last comment.
But if it makes you feel better you won the race to derail the thread so well done champion
Stoop
Fantasy
1021st
8/10/2018 3:00am
Stoop wrote:
haydos25 wrote:
Mate you’re on drugs. I read it and I stand by my original comment, which is actually exactly the same as my last comment. But if...
Mate you’re on drugs. I read it and I stand by my original comment, which is actually exactly the same as my last comment.
But if it makes you feel better you won the race to derail the thread so well done champion
no your reading and comprehension derailed the thread and im not your mate
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1062nd
8/10/2018 4:03am
Stoop wrote:
haydos25 wrote:
Mate you’re on drugs. I read it and I stand by my original comment, which is actually exactly the same as my last comment. But if...
Stoop wrote:
Aussie thread's usually only get derailed by Kiwi jokes and whether you like Vegemite or not... You's are fucking shit up.
MJC
8/10/2018 4:18am
haydos25 wrote:
Stoop wrote:
EZZA 95B wrote:
Aussie thread's usually only get derailed by Kiwi jokes and whether you like Vegemite or not... You's are fucking shit up.
Cunt probably eats his pie with a knife and fork
Jrewing
8/10/2018 5:00am
Stoop wrote:
EZZA 95B wrote:
MJC wrote:
Cunt probably eats his pie with a knife and fork
Defs a Chode!
jeffro503
8/10/2018 6:34am
Are you guys saying , that if I eat my tofu and soy burger's with a knife and fork , my balls shrivel? It's ok.....that's why I wear skinny jean's.

Post a reply to: Ferris to USA from '19 onward

The Latest