2/5/2019 6:21 PM

Bueller? Bueller?

|

2/5/2019 6:25 PM

Dave #125 wrote:

Is Ferris with JGR outdoors?
Anyone confirm??

Hope so!!!

Wild card for the Championship and defiantly top 3!!

|

2/5/2019 6:26 PM

Photo
|

2/5/2019 6:27 PM

Added a question mark to your title.

|

2/5/2019 6:34 PM

250 or 450?

|

THERE IS NO SECOND MOTO IN LIFE!

2/5/2019 6:36 PM

Hopefully they pull hill off and put ferris on there and Reed ends up riding as well.

|

2/5/2019 6:39 PM

Boomslang.....boomslang??? Paging boomslang

|

2/5/2019 6:39 PM

Dave #125 wrote:

Anyone confirm??

KiwiBermRailer wrote:

Hope so!!!

Wow
He's good but a title contender?

|

2/5/2019 7:00 PM

Dave #125 wrote:

Anyone confirm??

KiwiBermRailer wrote:

Hope so!!!

crusty_xx wrote:

Wow
He's good but a title contender?

Yeah, he is. It may take some time for him to get acclimated here but I wouldn’t be surprised to see him inside the top 5 regularly.

|

2/5/2019 7:00 PM

If he is on a Yamaha he is a title contender, any other bike that'll be a stern NO

|

2/5/2019 7:46 PM

Top 5 . No way title contender. Imo.

|

2/5/2019 7:46 PM

wicksy85 wrote:

If he is on a Yamaha he is a title contender, any other bike that'll be a stern NO

Just seen he picked up a new Suzuki..... my bad haha

|

2/5/2019 7:57 PM

I'm not stamping title contender but he turned up round 4? in 2017, from our middle of winter to your summer on a borrowed bike went 3rd fastest in quali and finished 2nd in the first moto, then jet lag, crash and my boss was nice to let me do this better not hurt myself in the second moto..
So I prob wouldn't be shocked if he's up there

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

2/5/2019 8:05 PM

jemcee wrote:

I'm not stamping title contender but he turned up round 4? in 2017, from our middle of winter to your summer on a borrowed bike went 3rd fastest in quali and finished 2nd in the first moto, then jet lag, crash and my boss was nice to let me do this better not hurt myself in the second moto..

Yea,. He was rippin, i think the heat got to him also. I was there at high point that day. Dean is def a ripper,.

|

2/5/2019 8:11 PM

jemcee wrote:

I remember this. I'm still surprised there wasn't more interest in him over here. maybe cause of obligations back in Australia?

|

2/5/2019 8:14 PM

jemcee wrote:

I think he brought most of the parts necessary to replicate his CDR bike.

|

2/5/2019 8:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/5/2019 8:16 PM

rollin64caddy wrote:

I remember this. I'm still surprised there wasn't more interest in him over here. maybe cause of obligations back in Australia?

SX skills, especially at the 450 level. It's hard for a team to go after a rider if they're unsure of the Supercross skills, especially to give it a go with a 450. And as we saw at the beginning of this year (Dean Wilson) the rides were thin to begin with.

|

2/5/2019 8:17 PM

jemcee wrote:

ML512 wrote:

I think he brought most of the parts necessary to replicate his CDR bike.

Did he not borrow the bike Michael??? haha but yes and he paid for 2 of his mechanics from here as well

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

2/5/2019 8:23 PM

Hill to HEP?

|

2/5/2019 8:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/5/2019 8:25 PM

jemcee wrote:

also, the middle of your winter is the middle of your outdoor season as well,

he hardly stepped on a plane out of the deep snow,

i think he can be top 5 overall on a good bike for the series, but not many US teams have outdoor riders only, and none on good money,

|

2/5/2019 8:27 PM

KiwiBermRailer wrote:

Hope so!!!

Photo
|

2/5/2019 8:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/5/2019 8:43 PM

jemcee wrote:

rollin64caddy wrote:

ML512 wrote:

SX skills, especially at the 450 level. It's hard for a team to go after a rider if they're unsure of the Supercross skills, especially to give it a go with a 450. And as we saw at the beginning of this year (Dean Wilson) the rides were thin to begin with.

ah. that makes sense. but I was thinking of when he came here and placed 2nd on a bike that was deemed a farm animal. the guy can ride! I would have thought that there would have been a team that saw more of a potential to have him in the US after that ride a few years ago? maybe he is getting his chance now with jgr?

|

2/5/2019 9:45 PM

JGR move would make sense, cant see no other reason for him to be on a Suzuki practicing here in Australia
Pieck is out all year?
Reed is SX only
Hill is useless outdoors
JGR need someone who has the ability to run up the front anand Ferris does fit that criteria

|

2/5/2019 9:46 PM

Gus wrote:

Boomslang.....boomslang??? Paging boomslang

I'll ask my Russian informant and revert back to you but at this point I can say no. No Ferris to JGR unless he wants to sign up for peanuts.

|

Non Gratum Anus Rodentum

2/5/2019 9:57 PM

Posted about this early
looks like he could be At jgr looking forward to seeing him do the AMA series

|

2/5/2019 10:27 PM

He follows jgr on instagram

|

2/5/2019 10:34 PM

His agent obviously has a good relationship with jgr seeing he manages two riders on the team (AMart & Lopes). With Weston likely out for the season with vision problems, Reed on a supercross only deal and hill being hill. It would be smart decision for jgr to have a consistent rider up the front all year.

You’d also expect that JGR would have a title sponsor by nationals.

|

2/5/2019 11:13 PM

The fact that he is currently riding a Suzuki, and that Chad is SX only, Decotis is currently SX only, Peters is SX Only and Peick is out for an unknown time, it really does make sense. Photo

|

2/5/2019 11:32 PM

I really hope to see the 111 on yellow come this Summer. Love Ferris. Would be a great fit.

|