Ferrandis thread

kongols
1/18/2020 10:33pm
Snoqualmie wrote:
...then there is this: [embed][/embed]
...then there is this:

LOL, Kdub was a hero after that. It all depends, lol.
scott_nz
Fantasy
840th
1/18/2020 10:36pm
Talisker wrote:
Man, Glad we didn’t have social media in the 90’s. Dylan set up for the pass on the jump. Did their lines come together? Yes. Did...
Man, Glad we didn’t have social media in the 90’s. Dylan set up for the pass on the jump. Did their lines come together? Yes. Did Craig get the ugly end of it? Yes. Was it dirty? No.
Racing has become “pussified”!!! No one wants to touch each other and when it happens, someone cries.
We need more aggressive racing.
agreed, can you imagine the vital threads on chicken vs bradshaw,
NateDawg
1/18/2020 10:36pm
ZI72 wrote:
Fuck sake theres alot of whining. Good for Ferrandis. He had an opening and took it. If you think that was dirty cry me a fucking...
Fuck sake theres alot of whining. Good for Ferrandis. He had an opening and took it. If you think that was dirty cry me a fucking river and go back to soccer. Sure Craig went flying...shouldn't have left the door open...go faster...dont let him catch up.

I could post clips and clips and clips of all of your favorite riders taking almost the same moves...shit...slowmac took a few guys out thise season and no one blinks an eye.
yzken250x wrote:
Door? What door?
ZI72 wrote:
The one that Craig left open while riding slower than Ferrandis.....
He was literally out of the corner and in a straight line headed to the next turn... you're dumb.
aeffertz
1/18/2020 10:37pm
Snoqualmie wrote:
...then there is this: [embed][/embed]
...then there is this:

kongols wrote:
LOL, Kdub was a hero after that. It all depends, lol.
My biggest take away from that clip is I’m so nostalgic for the early 2000s with Cameron Steel (sp?) yelling “WHAT IS UP?!” After the pass. 😂

I know a lot of people think he’s a cheese ball and probably was but as a kid I loved hearing his commentary. So hilarious.

The Shop

ctbale wrote:
Dirty move. AMA blows another call. They should have docked him AT LEAST what they docked Forkner for cutting the track. And put a :( on...
Dirty move. AMA blows another call. They should have docked him AT LEAST what they docked Forkner for cutting the track. And put a Sad on his passport.
Yea! Because track cutting and taking yourself out to lose time are totally the same thing. Huh
ctbale wrote:
You think he intended to take himself out?
Of course he didn't intend to take himself out. That's almost as stupid as thinking he deliberately took Craig out.
jeffro503
Man.....I'll tell you what. I've always been a huge fan of Christains. Been spamming his name all over this board for years. And yeah , it was a cheap shot / bad judgement call from Dylan. But.......Jesus Christ!! , some of you guy's way over-react from this. Those two will settle it on the track. Dylan can ride like a damn squirrel at times , but damn it man.....you have to give that guy props for riding past his limits and trying to retain a title. I'm fucking pissed and disappointed in that pass to be honest......but to come on here and say I " hate him "?? That's bullshit and fucking childish!
Nighttrain
1/18/2020 10:38pm
Hahaha, I never knew there were so many woke SX fans.

I hope Ferrandis wins the SX West and goes on to a fantastic 450 career. We’re lucky he’s racing over here.
1/18/2020 10:39pm
Is I okay to just think ferrandis made a bad judgement call but not wish harm to his family?

Industry cool kid Christian Craig playing with your emotions people
jeffro503
1/18/2020 10:41pm
mx216 wrote:
Yamaha finally got Honda back! https://youtu.be/l3EZEj6aEVQ While i dont agree with the move, I fully understand it. All Christian had to do was not let him...
Yamaha finally got Honda back! https://youtu.be/l3EZEj6aEVQ

While i dont agree with the move, I fully understand it. All Christian had to do was not let him catch him and it never would have happened. A racing incident for sure, a very unfortunate one for christian. Christian didnt deserve what happened, but Dylan did deserve that win.
Totally agree man.
Racer111
1/18/2020 10:42pm
Nighttrain wrote:
Hahaha, I never knew there were so many woke SX fans. I hope Ferrandis wins the SX West and goes on to a fantastic 450 career...
Hahaha, I never knew there were so many woke SX fans.

I hope Ferrandis wins the SX West and goes on to a fantastic 450 career. We’re lucky he’s racing over here.
No, we really aren’t.
aeffertz
1/18/2020 10:42pm
Is I okay to just think ferrandis made a bad judgement call but not wish harm to his family? Industry cool kid Christian Craig playing with...
Is I okay to just think ferrandis made a bad judgement call but not wish harm to his family?

That sounds too rational. Boo!!!
Kyle978
1/18/2020 10:44pm
Is I okay to just think ferrandis made a bad judgement call but not wish harm to his family? Industry cool kid Christian Craig playing with...

/end thread
1/18/2020 10:45pm Edited Date/Time 1/18/2020 10:48pm
PBRvince wrote:
Don’t feel bad for Jett Lawrence sorry not sorry
Young, dumb, and full of... I'll let ya'll fill in the rest. He had no chance of catching him through the whoops to make a pass over that double. He'll learn. He didn't throw away that win with the first crash. He threw it away in the 3 lanes after he got up making all those sketchy mistakes. If he would have been able to take a deep breath and compose himself Dylan doesn't block him going outside to triple.

And about that... he had no reason to do that triple-triple other than that's the line he was taking all race. A smarter, dare I say more experienced rider, shuts down any chance of a last lap pass by covering the inside and going roll, double, triple. He made a lot of mental errors that led to a last ditch effort broken collarbone.
Fourth_Floor
1/18/2020 10:49pm
This is a literal screenshot from the comment section of a youtube video of Craig taking out (and injuring) Alex Martin at the Detroit SX. This is part of the sport ladies and every single rider out there has made a move like this during their career. Cool your jets. It made for the most exciting race we've seen in a LONG time and I guarantee you JL's fan base all but quadrupled after that display of bad assery.

zehn
1/18/2020 10:52pm
scott_nz wrote:
agreed, can you imagine the vital threads on chicken vs bradshaw,
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
1/18/2020 10:54pm Edited Date/Time 1/18/2020 10:56pm
This is a literal screenshot from the comment section of a youtube video of Craig taking out (and injuring) Alex Martin at the Detroit SX. This...
This is a literal screenshot from the comment section of a youtube video of Craig taking out (and injuring) Alex Martin at the Detroit SX. This is part of the sport ladies and every single rider out there has made a move like this during their career. Cool your jets. It made for the most exciting race we've seen in a LONG time and I guarantee you JL's fan base all but quadrupled after that display of bad assery.

Looks like Craig is in no position to talk.

Motodave15
1/18/2020 10:56pm
Rear wheel to rear wheel = racing incident you Moran's... Clean pass and also he did not make Jett crash.. he did that all on his own riding over his head for the short time.
JM485
1/18/2020 10:58pm
aeffertz wrote:
My biggest take away from that clip is I’m so nostalgic for the early 2000s with Cameron Steel (sp?) yelling “WHAT IS UP?!” After the pass...
My biggest take away from that clip is I’m so nostalgic for the early 2000s with Cameron Steel (sp?) yelling “WHAT IS UP?!” After the pass. 😂

I know a lot of people think he’s a cheese ball and probably was but as a kid I loved hearing his commentary. So hilarious.
Cameron Steel was the best hands down, don't even @ me!
jeffro503
1/18/2020 10:59pm
This is a literal screenshot from the comment section of a youtube video of Craig taking out (and injuring) Alex Martin at the Detroit SX. This...

THIS!!..........Explains my point perfectly , on what I typed above. Hero to zero , back to hero.......round and fucking round.

A buddy just sent me a text saying Dylan's Instagram is blowing up . over the same stupid shit that is being posted here? Really dudes? Hopefully he doesn't read any of that hateful bullshit.

Motofinne
1/18/2020 11:03pm

jeffro503 wrote:
THIS!!..........Explains my point perfectly , on what I typed above. Hero to zero , back to hero.......round and fucking round. A buddy just sent me a...
THIS!!..........Explains my point perfectly , on what I typed above. Hero to zero , back to hero.......round and fucking round.

A buddy just sent me a text saying Dylan's Instagram is blowing up . over the same stupid shit that is being posted here? Really dudes? Hopefully he doesn't read any of that hateful bullshit.

The "funny" thing is that i don't think Ferrandis gives a shit about the boos and the comments. He has the killer instinct that is required to win stuff and anything else than a win on every given race night is a failure. He has truly taken the DV "eat sx, sleep sx, shit sx, fuck sx"-mentality to his heart.

He is doing his job.
APerry151
1/18/2020 11:03pm Edited Date/Time 1/18/2020 11:04pm

Correct me if I’m wrong but I haven’t seen anybody “wishing harm to his family.” That’s ridiculous and I would hope we haven’t stooped to that level.

Is it okay to want to see him get a taste of his own medicine? Absolutely.
jemcee
1/18/2020 11:04pm
jeffro503 wrote:
THIS!!..........Explains my point perfectly , on what I typed above. Hero to zero , back to hero.......round and fucking round. A buddy just sent me a...

Can only laugh at the 'I was a fan of his, but after that move I think he's a POS' fucken weird shit!

These dudes are humans racing with piss and vinegar coursing through their veins! They make mistakes
Fourth_Floor
1/18/2020 11:05pm

jeffro503 wrote:

I agree dude. It's so fucking dumb. I get that its fun to get wrapped up in the sport you're passionate about and talk some shit, share frustrations, etc. but come the fuck on.
beamer
1/18/2020 11:07pm
Rider point standings still hasn’t been posted on the results page for the 250’s
1/18/2020 11:10pm
The only French rider I have ever been a fan of is DV.

The rest...yeah they are great riders sure, but it’s their typical French attitude, their mannerisms, that I can’t stand.

Definitely sucks that Craig got punted like that I agree and definitely a bit of adrenaline coming into play, I was initially loosing my shit when Jet crashed and looking for a reason to blame DF, but I can’t.

One thing for certain, I do believe DF will have a big target on him now, and if Jet keeps improving like he has been it’s not going to mater anyway because he is going to be gone 👍
1/18/2020 11:13pm Edited Date/Time 1/18/2020 11:14pm
you’re all fucking pussies - racing incident move on
If it happened to Freise everyone would say he had it coming or "serves him right for holding people up." Maybe Dylan needs to have a kid with a wicked side cut and progressive first name and post his life all over social media to endear himself to the SX faithful. C'est la vie.
face biter
1/18/2020 11:14pm
I don’t know, guys, this looks like it was just a racing incident and it will blow over.

Post a reply to: Ferrandis thread

The Latest