Ferrandis rode great thread

Related:
Create New Tag

1/19/2020 5:48 PM

Besides that one thing he rode phenomenal last night.

On the last lap his aggressive pass on JL was well executed. Especially, how he tripled out of the small triple before the big one which allowed him to make the pass. Then he did a good job keeping JL from cutting down low before the first set of whoops. What really impressed me is how JL took him high in the berm and he just blasted out of it leading into the final set of whoops gapping JL. He executed everything perfectly on the final lap in a high pressure situation. That’s what champions do.

Please direct all hate speech to the other threads and have a nice day.

|

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good. ~ Samuel Johnson

1/19/2020 6:07 PM

Fernandez will get what's coming to him!!!

|

1/19/2020 6:08 PM

He rode like a total badass. It was great to see the aggression and passion.
The contact took away from what he did. He could have passed him on that lap anyway.

|

1/19/2020 6:11 PM

Unfortunately any thread about Ferrandis will attract us haters, having said that he was clearly fastest and got the win,
Although having said that, he was clearly fastest so he didn't need to be so agressive, he had plenty of time and speed to be a gentleman out there.

|

1/19/2020 6:11 PM

Whining snowflakes, snivel when appropriate

|

“If you don’t crash alot, you just ain’t going fast enough” Chandler

1/19/2020 6:12 PM

BMc914 wrote:

Fernandez will get what's coming to him!!!

South American or Spanish?

|

1/19/2020 6:13 PM

Blazing speed, could use some help on decision making skills.

|

1/19/2020 6:18 PM

The five best supercross racers alive today!!!

Photo

|

1/19/2020 6:18 PM

He raced awesome, Dylan rides with a lot of passion and is always racing to the front he wants to win bad which is awesome to watch. He has my total respect ✊

|

1/19/2020 6:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/19/2020 6:27 PM

Dylan is an awesome rider and seems like a good dude. But how would you look at him if you were CC? Jett will pay him back for that same move. Jett don't GAF.

|

1/19/2020 6:28 PM

BMc914 wrote:

Fernandez will get what's coming to him!!!

with rides like that your right, he will get another championship,

|

1/19/2020 6:44 PM

BMc914 wrote:

Fernandez will get what's coming to him!!!

scott_nz wrote:

with rides like that your right, he will get another championship,

With rides like that he will be suspended! You do know he is on probation now. So any more take outs will effect the championship points. Haha nice comment though.

|

1/19/2020 6:44 PM

BMc914 wrote:

Fernandez will get what's coming to him!!!

inthebadboycorner wrote:

South American or Spanish?

That's Portuguese.

|

1/19/2020 6:59 PM

BMc914 wrote:

Fernandez will get what's coming to him!!!

scott_nz wrote:

with rides like that your right, he will get another championship,

BMc914 wrote:

With rides like that he will be suspended! You do know he is on probation now. So any more take outs will effect the championship points. Haha nice comment though.

cut out the type of pass on craig obviously, but he goes from the back to the front while near every other contender crashes out, hes got this title down with out dumb ass mistakes, or at least not getting as crappy starts,

|

1/19/2020 7:00 PM

str8line wrote:

Dylan is an awesome rider and seems like a good dude. But how would you look at him if you were CC? Jett will pay him back for that same move. Jett don't GAF.

Yeah I'm not sure Jett will get the opportunity run it up the inside when Ferrandis on the last lap, goes to the outside of a turn where a heap of passes were made during the night

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

1/19/2020 7:02 PM

I don't believe anyone is discrediting his ability. He was definitely on a 15 minute heater.

The problem lies within his lack of judgment. He would have caught and passed everyone. The point is, he didn't have to ride like a complete punk bch in order to get it done. All the "rubbins racing" comments make me laugh. I'm all for a little bump n grind, but aiming for front wheel kill shots on people going slower than you shows immaturity that he's going to have to sort out.

|

1/19/2020 7:16 PM

He’s a rare talent and will be a force on KTM next year. He and his lady are all in. Reminds me a lot of Chad and Ellie.

All of this noise is trivial, no great rider has gone their whole career without controversy.

|

1/19/2020 7:18 PM

Meister wrote:

I don't believe anyone is discrediting his ability. He was definitely on a 15 minute heater.

The problem lies within his lack of judgment. He would have caught and passed everyone. The point is, he didn't have to ride like a complete punk bch in order to get it done. All the "rubbins racing" comments make me laugh. I'm all for a little bump n grind, but aiming for front wheel kill shots on people going slower than you shows immaturity that he's going to have to sort out.

People said the same thing about Webb. Time makes people forget a lot of things.

|

1/19/2020 7:21 PM

Meister wrote:

I don't believe anyone is discrediting his ability. He was definitely on a 15 minute heater.

The problem lies within his lack of judgment. He would have caught and passed everyone. The point is, he didn't have to ride like a complete punk bch in order to get it done. All the "rubbins racing" comments make me laugh. I'm all for a little bump n grind, but aiming for front wheel kill shots on people going slower than you shows immaturity that he's going to have to sort out.

Exactly right, he was the fastest out there last night all he needed was a little patience. He would have passed Craig within the next 3 corners and caught and passed Lawrence with 5 mins left on the clock and coasted to victory. But instead went all captain insano trying to force a pass that was not on.

|

The Villopoto strategy is simple. Get a good start and haul ass. If you don’t get a good start, haul more ass.

1/19/2020 8:27 PM

Jake-247 wrote:

Exactly right, he was the fastest out there last night all he needed was a little patience. He would have passed Craig within the next 3 corners and caught and passed Lawrence with 5 mins left on the clock and coasted to victory. But instead went all captain insano trying to force a pass that was not on.

Martin was fastest last night

|

1/20/2020 8:04 AM

Dylan is one smart gateau. He knows what he did right...and wrong. Add in the extra scrutiny he's gonna be under and I bet we won't see any repeats of A2 from him. Probably practicing starts all week.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

1/20/2020 9:18 AM

We get it...you love this saying, Days of Thunder, and Dylan Ferrandis. Time to move on.

Photo

|

1/20/2020 9:20 AM

Great ride. Very exciting come from behind race.

|

1/20/2020 9:24 AM

Haters gonna hate.
The “Go Home” shit simply takes the cake.
I’m of the same opinion of this young French lad that I was before all this: he’s amazing.

I’d LOVE to see the “on track histories” of all these angry posters 😂

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

1/20/2020 10:54 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/20/2020 10:55 AM

Like I've said numerous times before.... pay backs are a bitch... Craig obviously isn't in the title hunt anymore, but I bet he has plans for the guy that put him in that position... What about Jett? I think he deserves a bit too.... DF needs points, gonna be hard to get'em with a bunch of red bikes hunting him down and the crowd going off on him.....

To boil it down.. you can get a title the easy way, or the hard way... 2020 is gonna be the hard way for DF...

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

1/20/2020 11:13 AM

He rode fast as hell. Is incredibly talented. But the guy needs to have a bit more respect for other riders. Craig got slammed hard and luckily walked away. Probably keeps racing if not for the damage to his bike.

But he also seriously endangered Jett by throwing his bike infront of him while Jett was launching a triple.

Nothing wrong with a bit of aggressive riding. I think he took it way beyond that despite not needing to. He likely wins that and walks away with lots of new fans if he makes clean passes.

|

1/20/2020 11:14 AM

Tomac rode great. Ferrandis rode reckless.

|