Ferrandis remounting

Related:
Create New Tag

9/4/2020 10:55 AM

Ferrandis getting back on his bike on that down hill was super sketchy, almost got tboned. Scherer got the short end of that stick.

|

Greg D.
2018 yz250f

9/4/2020 11:58 AM

Shit happens!

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

9/4/2020 12:37 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Shit happens!

Fair enough! If I was battling for a championship I would probably take some chances if I went down in hindsight. His pass on hampshire int his second moto was crazy! I think 250 mx is more exciting than 450 this year since so many premier guys are sitting out in 450s

|

Greg D.
2018 yz250f

9/4/2020 12:41 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Shit happens!

GregDVT wrote:

Fair enough! If I was battling for a championship I would probably take some chances if I went down in hindsight. His pass on hampshire int his second moto was crazy! I think 250 mx is more exciting than 450 this year since so many premier guys are sitting out in 450s

Personally, I think both classes are pretty exciting this year. It's not a runaway in either class, at least not yet.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

9/4/2020 12:55 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Shit happens!

GregDVT wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Personally, I think both classes are pretty exciting this year. It's not a runaway in either class, at least not yet.

very true. There are 5-8 guys capable of winning in 450s. Just a shame we have 4 or 5 heavy hitters out. Thank god they are racing period.

|

Greg D.
2018 yz250f

9/4/2020 5:18 PM

I thought for sure he broke his right arm in that crash. He was favoring it as he got up, then it looked to be flopping around as he ran. But yeah, dick move just rolling back into traffic off the throttle. Not surprising.

|

9/4/2020 5:23 PM

He’s going to be sore tomorrow. Hopefully he’ll be good to go Monday.

|

9/4/2020 5:39 PM

GregDVT wrote:

Ferrandis getting back on his bike on that down hill was super sketchy, almost got tboned. Scherer got the short end of that stick.

Couldn't agree more.

|

9/4/2020 5:45 PM

What would you do if you were in his situation? Coming down the hill, everyone had a chance to see and avoid him. Scherer just got the short end of the stick when Ferrandis bobbled shortly after.

|

9/4/2020 5:46 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Shit happens!

GregDVT wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

The 250s have been more exciting for a while to me, but it's reversed this year. So many people capable of being on the podium in the 450s is making for some awesome battles.

|

9/5/2020 6:47 AM

Definitely an odd look as he just seems to act like hes the only one on the track as he remounts , bounces off the corner taking Scherer to the ground and doesnt even seem to care. Reminds me of Stewart.

|

9/5/2020 7:02 AM

He don't give....nooo fucks about it...seems like

|

scte3.0 pro-line trinity tekin

9/5/2020 7:12 AM

walent215 wrote:

Definitely an odd look as he just seems to act like hes the only one on the track as he remounts , bounces off the corner taking Scherer to the ground and doesnt even seem to care. Reminds me of Stewart.

Should he turn around, drop his bike and help Scherer pick up his bike?

|

Mantis Toboggan, M.D

9/5/2020 7:18 AM

GregDVT wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

davis224 wrote:

The 250s have been more exciting for a while to me, but it's reversed this year. So many people capable of being on the podium in the 450s is making for some awesome battles.

You should follow MXGP this year, it's just insane racing in all classes

|

9/5/2020 7:19 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/5/2020 7:34 AM

The contact with Scherer... seriously? ... it's one corner after, thirty meters after that Ferrandis mounted back on his bike.
And it's him, Scherer who comes from behind to hit brainlessly the rear wheel of Ferrandis.

|

9/5/2020 7:30 AM

Antonioni wrote:

The contact with Scherer... seriously? ... it's one corner after, thirty meters after that Ferrandis mounted back on his bike.
And it's him, Scherer who comes from behind to hit brainlessly the rear wheel of Ferrandis.

I would say more that Scherer got unlucky, but that is just a racing incident that can happen by racing so closely, especially in the first lap.
|

9/5/2020 8:10 AM

Question wrote:
I would say more that Scherer got unlucky, but that is just a racing incident that can happen by racing so closely, especially in the first lap.

Its not bad luck when you drive straight in to the bike in front of you. Call it lack of race craft or what ever, but as long as he has working brakes on his bike there is nobody to bland here.

|

9/5/2020 9:04 AM

Antonioni wrote:

Question wrote:

Tumic wrote:

Its not bad luck when you drive straight in to the bike in front of you. Call it lack of race craft or what ever, but as long as he has working brakes on his bike there is nobody to bland here.

Well I’m sure he wasn’t expecting a rider of DF14 level to squid out in front of him...

|