Ferrandis is amazing

jjavaman
Fantasy
3755th
2/3/2020 12:34pm
str8line wrote:
The French hate is real. Americans may have historical reasons to bash the French but none of that should carry over to supercross or Dylan. But...
The French hate is real. Americans may have historical reasons to bash the French but none of that should carry over to supercross or Dylan. But let me tell you many French DO have zero patience for anyone they deem unworthy. I've personally seen it while in France many times. And Parisians are a different animal all-together, many of them think their shit don't stink. But let's judge each person on their merits, and Dylan seems really cool. He just needs to tone it down and make clean passes, which is probably easier said than done when you're freight-training to the front.
Just what are those historical reasons America has to hate France?
karsmakers
2/3/2020 1:07pm

Dude is the real deal. He is going to be tough to beat outdoors this year, IMHO.
Dylan giving Jeffrie a run on a inferior Kawa. The dude never gives up..his heart is Carmicheal like. Who else rides with his determination? Now he is on a great bike and only bad starts will keep him from an outdoor title. And I got news for the big boys next year ...Watch out
2/3/2020 1:26pm
str8line wrote:
The French hate is real. Americans may have historical reasons to bash the French but none of that should carry over to supercross or Dylan. But...
The French hate is real. Americans may have historical reasons to bash the French but none of that should carry over to supercross or Dylan. But let me tell you many French DO have zero patience for anyone they deem unworthy. I've personally seen it while in France many times. And Parisians are a different animal all-together, many of them think their shit don't stink. But let's judge each person on their merits, and Dylan seems really cool. He just needs to tone it down and make clean passes, which is probably easier said than done when you're freight-training to the front.
jjavaman wrote:
Just what are those historical reasons America has to hate France?
rosebud441
2/3/2020 1:29pm
Dude is amazing on a bike.... If only he could get his starts down. Forkner thought he was "all that" coming into this season. Dylan is...
Dude is amazing on a bike.... If only he could get his starts down. Forkner thought he was "all that" coming into this season. Dylan is eating the kids lunch.
He is going to kill it when he gets on a 450.

As for the people booing.... they're just fat/drunk/moron "Americans" with no class.

Unfortunately....they breed.

BobbyM wrote:
I wonder who they voted for last election... Hmmm.
pops wrote:
Hopefully NOT hillary
and surely they know what state Kansas City is in...

The Shop

Park Boys
Fantasy
32nd
2/3/2020 1:35pm
I wonder if the people booing because he is French realize that the French helped us(Americans) become an independent nation free of the tyrannical British rule.
pops
2/3/2020 1:42pm
BobbyM wrote:
I wonder who they voted for last election... Hmmm.
pops wrote:
Hopefully NOT hillary
rosebud441 wrote:
and surely they know what state Kansas City is in...
Half of Kansas City is in Kansas dumbass
pops
2/3/2020 2:00pm
Good thing you showed me that . I live less than an hour from there and didn’t know.🙄🙄🙄
pops
2/3/2020 2:15pm
Did you read the part about the metropolitan area straddling the Missouri and Kansas border?
davis224
Fantasy
165th
2/3/2020 2:25pm
Crush wrote:
He’s like RonRon... can manufacture speed through aggression or technique.
EZZA 95B wrote:
This post is useless without video.:P Crazy to think about what he was dealing with at this time.
This post is useless without video.Tongue

Crazy to think about what he was dealing with at this time.
One thing not a lot of people remember about those couple races where Roncada challenged James was how close Hepler was to them, I think it was Hangtown. Everyone was losing their minds that someone was dicing with James, meanwhile Hepler as a rookie was only about 2 seconds back of a then absolutely untouchable Stewart. Hepler was one of the biggest "coulda beens", after he came back from injury in 2006 or 07, he started beating Villopoto straight away.
haydos25
Fantasy
3325th
2/3/2020 5:04pm
he's an old bloke racing kids.

Dylan Ferrandis will be 26 this year
Austin Forkner will be 22 this year
Justin Cooper will be 23 this year
He's not that much older than the two guys he's racing against. He's still younger than two other top contenders in the class though. He just feels like he's been around at the top level for ages.

Christian Craig will be 29 this year
Alex Martin will be 31 this year

250 class riders are getting older and older. Very rare that you see a teenager battling up front in that class anymore.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
2/3/2020 5:38pm

haydos25 wrote:
Dylan Ferrandis will be 26 this year Austin Forkner will be 22 this year Justin Cooper will be 23 this year He's not that much older...
He's not that much older than the two guys he's racing against. He's still younger than two other top contenders in the class though. He just feels like he's been around at the top level for ages.

250 class riders are getting older and older. Very rare that you see a teenager battling up front in that class anymore.
Just piggybacking off your post.

People can say what they want about Ferrandis' age, but it's not like he's been in the 250 class forever.

Cianciarulo: Entered the 250 class in 2013 and moved up to the 450 this year.

Forkner: Entered the 250 class in 2016 and will be riding the 250 again in 2021.

Ferrandis: In his 4th and final year of the 250 class and is moving up to the 450 in 2021.
2/3/2020 5:42pm

haydos25 wrote:
Dylan Ferrandis will be 26 this year Austin Forkner will be 22 this year Justin Cooper will be 23 this year He's not that much older...

-MAVERICK- wrote:
Just piggybacking off your post. People can say what they want about Ferrandis' age, but it's not like he's been in the 250 class forever. Cianciarulo...

People can say what they want about Ferrandis' age, but it's not like he's been in the 250 class forever.

Forkner: Entered the 250 class in 2016 and will be riding the 250 again in 2021.

Ferrandis: In his 4th and final year of the 250 class and is moving up to the 450 in 2021.
Ferrandis entered the pro 250 class in 2011.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
2/3/2020 5:48pm
haydos25 wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:
Just piggybacking off your post. People can say what they want about Ferrandis' age, but it's not like he's been in the 250 class forever. Cianciarulo...

Supercross?

These kids deanwhite is referring to, have more SX experience than he has.
2/3/2020 5:49pm Edited Date/Time 2/3/2020 6:03pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:
Supercross? [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/02/03/402183/s1200_Screenshot_20200203_204452_Chrome.jpg[/img] These kids deanwhite is referring to, have more SX experience than he has.
Supercross?

These kids deanwhite is referring to, have more SX experience than he has.
OK. But we could revisit the same discussion in 3 months when all these same guys won't be in SX.

I do think he has an experience advantage, whether SX or not, and it shows in that he is significantly more composed (that comes from maturity) than Cooper, Forkner (or Ferrandis himself three years ago). That said, he is fast as hell, and I look forward to him in 450s.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
2/3/2020 6:05pm
OK. But we could revisit the same discussion in 3 months when all these same guys won't be in SX. I do think he has an...
OK. But we could revisit the same discussion in 3 months when all these same guys won't be in SX.

I do think he has an experience advantage, whether SX or not, and it shows in that he is significantly more composed (that comes from maturity) than Cooper, Forkner (or Ferrandis himself three years ago). That said, he is fast as hell, and I look forward to him in 450s.
I also can't wait to see him on a 450 full time. He's only got a few races under his belt on the big bike and he's done pretty well on it.

Add in Sexton and Musquin, the 450 class should be even better in 2021 if everyone stays healthy.
Nighttrain
2/3/2020 7:13pm
Maybe his wins will humble forker a little bit.
Why would you want to see one of the fastest in the class to be humble? How will that make the racing better?
shuggs
2/3/2020 11:25pm
haydos25 wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Yes but he had to go 250f when going to USA - I don’t have a problem with that it’s just the way it it
keinz
2/4/2020 2:08am Edited Date/Time 2/4/2020 2:29am
Park Boys wrote:
I wonder if the people booing because he is French realize that the French helped us(Americans) become an independent nation free of the tyrannical British rule.
No, they don't. Booers are just a bunch of uneducated rednecks

A gift from the people of France to the people of the United States,

Goon126
2/4/2020 5:34am
Maybe in the stadium Ferrandis gets boos but here on vital it’s “gargle gargle gargle”

Post a reply to: Ferrandis is amazing

The Latest