Ferrandis interview with guyb

yz133rider
That was a bad ass interview on the homepage. Props to vital and to dylan!
|
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
7/7/2019 12:16pm Edited Date/Time 7/7/2019 12:16pm
I decided to have a little fun with it...and had no idea how it would play out. He was a good sport. Smile
7/7/2019 12:21pm
Woulda been funny if he’d said he’s contractually obligated to only drink Monster, ever, lol
Kelz87
Fantasy
1372nd
7/7/2019 1:07pm
Dylan has really grown on me, seems like a good dude 🤙🏼

The Shop

bvm111
7/7/2019 8:27pm
Ok.. I already liked Dylan a lot, and I’m torn because I like AC equally as well... but that ending was awesome!!!
RandyS
7/7/2019 8:41pm Edited Date/Time 7/7/2019 9:18pm
bvm111 wrote:
Ok.. I already liked Dylan a lot, and I’m torn because I like AC equally as well... but that ending was awesome!!!
Ferrandis is probably my favorite 250 guy but after seeing AC lose the sure thing I was hoping he'd be able to get outdoors. If he can't close the deal then I'm happy to see 34 get it. It's just sad seeing the second Alessi in a row. Alessi and AC have been that last 2 amateurs that were expected to rewrite the record books, so far neither has done anything except a few wins.
fullfloater
Fantasy
13th
7/7/2019 9:00pm
I thought the monkey came off your back AFTER the beer. Oh well, not going to stop trying now.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
7/7/2019 9:07pm
zehn wrote:
Home page? Home page? What In the ever loving Sam Hill of a doodle is a “home page” any who?
What are you experiencing?

I've been having trouble for a while now. Once I click the page, the video doesn't load. The page loads up blank.

I'm on Chome. Never had a problem before. Maybe just the last week or two. I rarely use my laptop so I have no idea if it's something recent or been going on for weeks.

Chrome, Adobe Flash, etc. is all up to date and enabled.

That said, have no problem watching from my phone, just my laptop.
zehn
7/7/2019 9:17pm
zehn wrote:
Home page? Home page? What In the ever loving Sam Hill of a doodle is a “home page” any who?
-MAVERICK- wrote:
What are you experiencing? I've been having trouble for a while now. Once I click the page, the video doesn't load. The page loads up blank...

I've been having trouble for a while now. Once I click the page, the video doesn't load. The page loads up blank.

I'm on Chome. Never had a problem before. Maybe just the last week or two. I rarely use my laptop so I have no idea if it's something recent or been going on for weeks.

That’s exactly the experience I’m having. The field where the video should load is just blank
aeffertz
7/7/2019 9:40pm Edited Date/Time 7/7/2019 9:43pm
zehn wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
What are you experiencing? I've been having trouble for a while now. Once I click the page, the video doesn't load. The page loads up blank...

zehn wrote:
That’s exactly the experience I’m having. The field where the video should load is just blank
I used to have this issue. I reinstalled Chrome and disabled my adblocker. Seemed to do the trick.

Also, fun interview. I really like Dylan, glad he's having fun and finding success over here!

Post a reply to: Ferrandis interview with guyb

The Latest