Ferrandis Fired DV, how does he do in the last 4 rounds?

JazzyJJ
8/2/2022 10:52am
Magoofan wrote:
Well....there was that one guy... [img]https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/topgear/images/2/2a/Rut.jpg[/img]
Well....there was that one guy...

KONG wrote:
Someone who's willing to tell DV "And what if you're wrong?" doesn't have a clue what he's doing. That's like calling Conor McGregor a pussy. :laugh...
Someone who's willing to tell DV "And what if you're wrong?" doesn't have a clue what he's doing.
That's like calling Conor McGregor a pussy.
Laughing

I had a blast listening at grumpy daddy destroying that d**khead.
APLMAN99 wrote:
If you’re talking about riding, then you’d be correct. But when it comes to media issues, Wood is by far more knowledgeable than most.
Wood is apparently very good at figuring out what ass to stick his nose up. That's the only logical explanation as to how he's kept his career going.
8/4/2022 9:29am
Ok here is the final words of the story, Dylan just made an interview with a french website (Mx2k) and he stated that he is STILL working with DV !

Here are his words:
I have to ask you the question: are you still working with David Vuillemin or not? It fuels a lot of rumours.
Dylan Ferrandis: As far as I know, yes. I did my thing on my side this summer because… well, I didn't have much to do either, apart from training. The two of us never communicated to tell each other that we would no longer work together. I don't know where it came from.

A bit of DV, too, who said he hadn't heard much from you.
Dylan Ferrandis: Yes, I saw that, I didn't understand. I am the first surprised. I sent him a message last week, he told me that it was released on VitalMX… It's true that I didn't ask him much because I was just getting back to riding and i couldn't do too much. But we never talked about quitting together. There is no break.

He also said if he is back to speed he will likely participate to the MXDN, at least he really want to.
Forty
8/4/2022 10:45am
Sounds like a solid business deal.

The Shop

Rad76
8/5/2022 1:00am
kpiper wrote:
If DF comes back and can run with Eli and Chase for the whole moto I will be totally surprised.
He's more targeting a top 3 currently.
8/5/2022 2:05am
Sounds like there isn’t really a lot money flowing out DFs pockets for DVs assistance, hence the loose program.
Rad76
8/5/2022 4:31am
That's their deal. DF gave DV a 250 YZ not son long ago, that's not so bad.
8/5/2022 5:16am
Rad76 wrote:
That's their deal. DF gave DV a 250 YZ not son long ago, that's not so bad.
Lol.
Ozy
8/6/2022 12:32pm
Dylan showed signs of podium speed in SX last season . . . not sure why he was so inconsistent. Doubtful DF lost much of his cardio endurance and he was at the top of the class last outdoor season. Expect Dylan to play a role in the outcome of the title chase between Sexton and Tomac the last two races
USA
Fantasy
507th
8/6/2022 4:38pm
Ok here is the final words of the story, Dylan just made an interview with a french website (Mx2k) and he stated that he is STILL...
Ok here is the final words of the story, Dylan just made an interview with a french website (Mx2k) and he stated that he is STILL working with DV !

Here are his words:
I have to ask you the question: are you still working with David Vuillemin or not? It fuels a lot of rumours.
Dylan Ferrandis: As far as I know, yes. I did my thing on my side this summer because… well, I didn't have much to do either, apart from training. The two of us never communicated to tell each other that we would no longer work together. I don't know where it came from.

A bit of DV, too, who said he hadn't heard much from you.
Dylan Ferrandis: Yes, I saw that, I didn't understand. I am the first surprised. I sent him a message last week, he told me that it was released on VitalMX… It's true that I didn't ask him much because I was just getting back to riding and i couldn't do too much. But we never talked about quitting together. There is no break.

He also said if he is back to speed he will likely participate to the MXDN, at least he really want to.
Thanks for sharing this interview, I can't wait for these last few rounds.

I thought that DV was helping Ferrandis more with training rather than just on the bike coaching. That helps me understand why he didn't work woth DV while he was injured.

Post a reply to: Ferrandis Fired DV, how does he do in the last 4 rounds?

The Latest