Ferrandis Fired DV, how does he do in the last 4 rounds?

Boomslang
Fantasy
725th
7/28/2022 8:56pm
The thread title is a bit heavy. Dv was not fired.
8tensolutions
7/28/2022 10:16pm
plowboy wrote:
It's a French thing...best to not get involved. Wink
FastEddy wrote:
lol made me think of ATL 2002 :) [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/07/28/561664/s1200_dv.jpg[/img]
lol made me think of ATL 2002 Smile

J. Sloan wrote:
What's funny about this is that back in the day, I don't remember the resolution being so bad. It literally looks like how I remember the...
What's funny about this is that back in the day, I don't remember the resolution being so bad. It literally looks like how I remember the resolution from MCM2 looking.
Looks about the same as Flo did for Washougal.
7/29/2022 12:52am
dv12.com wrote:
I'm just here for the comments to maybe learn something... :) FYI, you technically can't get fired if you never had a contract/written agreement in the...
I'm just here for the comments to maybe learn something... Smile

FYI, you technically can't get fired if you never had a contract/written agreement in the last 5 years.

I haven't heard from him in weeks. Didn't even know he started riding again, found out on IG. I didn't reach out either though. Kinda awkward deal but it seems like he's gonna go another direction. I'm sure I/we will eventually find out sooner or later...
Tell ‘em DV 😂 when you getting a fat contract from Steve to start your own show? You can do it from your couch seems like a no brainer and I think you would get bulk listeners except for maybe Mirts 😂😂😂😂
FastEddy
Fantasy
944th
7/29/2022 1:57am
dv12.com wrote:
I'm just here for the comments to maybe learn something... :) FYI, you technically can't get fired if you never had a contract/written agreement in the...

FYI, you technically can't get fired if you never had a contract/written agreement in the last 5 years.

I haven't heard from him in weeks. Didn't even know he started riding again, found out on IG. I didn't reach out either though. Kinda awkward deal but it seems like he's gonna go another direction. I'm sure I/we will eventually find out sooner or later...
Hmm interesting...
The rumor I heard is...
Now that Dylan has become more famous...
He wants to hire Marc De Reuver to focus more on his hair & tan.
Ask him if it's true.

The Shop

7/29/2022 2:55am
USA wrote:
After 3 (or is it 4?) championships with DV, it sounds like Ferrandis chose not to keep DV around after he injured his thumb. I'm a...
After 3 (or is it 4?) championships with DV, it sounds like Ferrandis chose not to keep DV around after he injured his thumb. I'm a little perplexed by this decision, but hey, I'm not a MX/SX Pro Champion and he is.

How do yall think he will do when he comes back? I think It will be hard to immediately run with Sexton and Tomac. If Ferrandis comes back and rides like he did last year then I don't know who would win between those 3.
I'd say the there's only one guy who could come off an injury and immediately run the pace Tomac and Sexton are laying down. That would be Herlings. They will be clear of Dylan
Crush
7/29/2022 4:29am
yak651 wrote:
“F you, you’re fired”
Ha!
murph783
7/29/2022 4:41am Edited Date/Time 7/29/2022 4:42am
Graybeard wrote:
Forget the training stuff, you’re GOLDEN on Pulp MX!!!!
dv12.com wrote:
Some/most would disagree...
I think most is a strong word. I think you’re the best co host He has and I’m sure plenty agree
hasko158
7/29/2022 5:29am
Riders are weirdos. DV helps take him to titles and then just ditches him without being a man about it and telling him. Lame
johnk408
7/29/2022 6:18am
DV, if you saw it on Vital it has to be true. We all know that.
Steve125
Fantasy
2787th
7/29/2022 6:26am
I hear DF had the best off season ever...
CPR
7/29/2022 7:21am
dv12.com wrote:

How awesome that we can come here and a post has a direct, firsthand reply that answers our queries. Thanks DV.
Vital- often delivers, but this is great. Why do we not hear this type of info from the more mainstream moto media outlets?
crf250pilot
7/29/2022 7:35am
dv12.com wrote:

Never too late for a learning lesson, just ask RC, he says it every 5min when he’s announcing.😀
ShipLap
7/30/2022 1:11pm
David had great advice for Ricky on a recent podcast. He told him to stop minimizing his accomplishments.

I think David needs his own show. Smile
KONG
7/30/2022 2:16pm
Graybeard wrote:
Forget the training stuff, you’re GOLDEN on Pulp MX!!!!
dv12.com wrote:
Magoofan wrote:
Well....there was that one guy... [img]https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/topgear/images/2/2a/Rut.jpg[/img]
Well....there was that one guy...

Someone who's willing to tell DV "And what if you're wrong?" doesn't have a clue what he's doing.
That's like calling Conor McGregor a pussy.
Laughing

I had a blast listening at grumpy daddy destroying that d**khead.
dboivin
7/30/2022 6:28pm
i will click on any thead with dv12 in title because he always posts something juicy. DV makes me a bigger fan every time he sneaks into a thread. Smile
7/30/2022 6:52pm
USA wrote:
After 3 (or is it 4?) championships with DV, it sounds like Ferrandis chose not to keep DV around after he injured his thumb. I'm a...
After 3 (or is it 4?) championships with DV, it sounds like Ferrandis chose not to keep DV around after he injured his thumb. I'm a little perplexed by this decision, but hey, I'm not a MX/SX Pro Champion and he is.

How do yall think he will do when he comes back? I think It will be hard to immediately run with Sexton and Tomac. If Ferrandis comes back and rides like he did last year then I don't know who would win between those 3.
I'd say the there's only one guy who could come off an injury and immediately run the pace Tomac and Sexton are laying down. That would...
I'd say the there's only one guy who could come off an injury and immediately run the pace Tomac and Sexton are laying down. That would be Herlings. They will be clear of Dylan
Dont ever mention Herlings and his blazing speed here. You will be struck off the register haha.
7/31/2022 3:08pm
dboivin wrote:
i will click on any thead with dv12 in title because he always posts something juicy. DV makes me a bigger fan every time he sneaks...
i will click on any thead with dv12 in title because he always posts something juicy. DV makes me a bigger fan every time he sneaks into a thread. Smile
Pull your tongue out of his asshole db.. dogs do that. You ain’t a dog are ya db??
bd
7/31/2022 4:21pm Edited Date/Time 7/31/2022 4:23pm
I think once you know the program and advice, it’s difficult to keep paying for it. Just a guess.
It’s a lot more than the program and advise.
J. Sloan
7/31/2022 4:27pm
Ferrandis will be fast. He didn't just lose his elite level speed. If he wins, no one should be shocked.
7/31/2022 4:46pm
J. Sloan wrote:
Ferrandis will be fast. He didn't just lose his elite level speed. If he wins, no one should be shocked.
If your post is still here in 10 mins, I will be shocked.
APLMAN99
8/1/2022 4:54am
dv12.com wrote:
Magoofan wrote:
Well....there was that one guy... [img]https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/topgear/images/2/2a/Rut.jpg[/img]
Well....there was that one guy...

KONG wrote:
Someone who's willing to tell DV "And what if you're wrong?" doesn't have a clue what he's doing. That's like calling Conor McGregor a pussy. :laugh...
Someone who's willing to tell DV "And what if you're wrong?" doesn't have a clue what he's doing.
That's like calling Conor McGregor a pussy.
Laughing

I had a blast listening at grumpy daddy destroying that d**khead.
If you’re talking about riding, then you’d be correct. But when it comes to media issues, Wood is by far more knowledgeable than most.
8/1/2022 6:15am
DV is the least politically correct rider, IMO

i remember on pulp a few years ago he was telling ronnie stuart? i think it was to just quit and that hes wasting his time

lmao, harsh but true
Lightning78
8/1/2022 7:59am
DV or not I don't think Ferrandis will come back fast enough to get better than 3rd ....likely 5th - 10th until the last round. That's not a knock at him, he just hasn't been racing with these guys all year in the outdoors and there isn't much motivation to kill it for a contract either. Might be a good opportunity for yamaha to debut the new bike if they meet the homoligation rules but then again with tomac on the current model that might be a no go
tomlopez
8/1/2022 8:21am
Personally, with all of them at 100%, I don't think any one of the three between Tomac, Sexton, and Ferrandis are particularly better than the other two. I think slight differences in pace would show up from track to track, just like we're seeing this year (Tomac was easily the fastest guy at Southwick, they were about even in pace at Washougal). Before this season I would've definitely taken Tomac and Ferrandis over Sexton as Sexton had shown an inability to stay consistent on the 450, but it looks like he's matured and ironed out those little inconsistencies.
Magoofan
Shadow Glen (for those who remember), CA US
8/1/2022 9:48am
APLMAN99 wrote:
If you’re talking about riding, then you’d be correct. But when it comes to media issues, Wood is by far more knowledgeable than most.
Don't know how you quantify that....but to each their own.

Listening to the constant stream of flatus coming out of his mouth during that pulp interview was enough for me to pin Wood as a weapons grade moron.

Putting him on during the SX races was an insult to the fans. Clearly they think we are a bunch of brain-dead idiots.

Mr. Afterbar
8/1/2022 9:53am
J. Sloan wrote:
Tomac just sh*t his pants.
If even a single brain cell was used in the making of your post, you'd realize Sexton should be the one to worry since Ferrandis is Eli's teammate and could help if anything, but I'd guess that neither is concerned at all since DF is irrelevant for this title.
captmoto
8/2/2022 10:02am
Who is DF training with now?
kpiper
8/2/2022 10:49am
If DF comes back and can run with Eli and Chase for the whole moto I will be totally surprised.

Post a reply to: Ferrandis Fired DV, how does he do in the last 4 rounds?

The Latest