Felt bad for Canard

kongols
3/7/2011 7:23am Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 11:43am
This was by far his craziest race on 450. Just regroup and show what you can really do in Indy.
|
jndmx
3/7/2011 7:24am
Yeah Trey has been having a tough couple weeks.

Still a lot of racing left so I am sure we will see that smiling face on the box again.
KAWboy14
3/7/2011 7:28am
the other top guys are going faster......canard is just making mistakes trying that new speed!
jndmx
3/7/2011 7:29am
KAWboy14 wrote:
the other top guys are going faster......canard is just making mistakes trying that new speed!
He went down twice at Daytona because other riders tangled him up.

Nothing to do with speed or lack thereof.
KAWboy14
3/7/2011 7:32am
KAWboy14 wrote:
jndmx wrote:

he slid out in a turn (trying to go faster) and got cleaned out by reed........

if he was as fast as stewart he would jumped right over metcalfs head........

The Shop

seth505
Fantasy
1048th
3/7/2011 7:46am
I love watching Canard ride, he is so rad. This race was a good example of the bad luck you run into when you get a crappy start and have to battle in the pack.
Highsider
3/7/2011 7:47am
Oh, man, I felt so sympathetic.
KAWboy14
3/7/2011 7:50am
seth505 wrote:
I love watching Canard ride, he is so rad. This race was a good example of the bad luck you run into when you get a...
I love watching Canard ride, he is so rad. This race was a good example of the bad luck you run into when you get a crappy start and have to battle in the pack.
this sums up Dale Jr's last 4 years Smile
Tbteam
3/7/2011 7:54am
Canard is a danger to everyone on the track.

I don't really believe that. Just wanted to illustrate how ridiculous statements like these sound.
3/7/2011 8:05am
KAWboy14 wrote:
jndmx wrote:

KAWboy14 wrote:
he slid out in a turn (trying to go faster) and got cleaned out by reed........ if he was as fast as stewart he would jumped...

not Reed, Dungey. and it wasnt cleaned out... he slide the rear, saved it, but it drifted his front tire into the inside established line. His front hit dungeys rear, trey goes down, collects IT.

Anyone else notice IT and Trey seemed to be magnets out there? they got together everywhere lol
3/7/2011 8:36am
im a HUGE fan of canard and so on and so forth... BUT, Grab your bike and pick it up man. Dont push it over like a baby because you were in the middle of a battle and the guy in front of you crashed and you made a poor decision of following closely in the same line...(yeah metty got sideways blah blah maybe crossed over on him during the pre-crash) but trey was behind him seeing the whole thing and was on the brakes when he crashed.

i think if trey was on the gas he would of jumped right over Metcalfe.
zookrider62!
Fantasy
975th
3/7/2011 8:51am
im a HUGE fan of canard and so on and so forth... BUT, Grab your bike and pick it up man. Dont push it over like...
im a HUGE fan of canard and so on and so forth... BUT, Grab your bike and pick it up man. Dont push it over like a baby because you were in the middle of a battle and the guy in front of you crashed and you made a poor decision of following closely in the same line...(yeah metty got sideways blah blah maybe crossed over on him during the pre-crash) but trey was behind him seeing the whole thing and was on the brakes when he crashed.

Sometimes I think youre just trolling
mxtryon231
3/7/2011 9:08am
im a HUGE fan of canard and so on and so forth... BUT, Grab your bike and pick it up man. Dont push it over like...

nice avatar of the pit lizard. My buddy took that photo.
3/7/2011 9:20am

I don't troll like most. Just post how I see it, UNlike most.
Highsider
3/7/2011 9:54am
mxtryon231 wrote:
nice avatar of the pit lizard. My buddy took that photo.
She do any movies?
newmann
3/7/2011 10:22am
When the fastest man on the planet can't maintain the pace how can anyone expect Trey to?
jasonv43
3/7/2011 10:25am
jndmx wrote:

KAWboy14 wrote:
he slid out in a turn (trying to go faster) and got cleaned out by reed........ if he was as fast as stewart he would jumped...

not Reed, Dungey. and it wasnt cleaned out... he slide the rear, saved it, but it drifted his front tire into the inside established line. His...
not Reed, Dungey. and it wasnt cleaned out... he slide the rear, saved it, but it drifted his front tire into the inside established line. His front hit dungeys rear, trey goes down, collects IT.

Anyone else notice IT and Trey seemed to be magnets out there? they got together everywhere lol
Yeah I saw that too. Was wondering what Tedesco was doing.
DoctorJD
3/7/2011 11:02am
Yep, TC had a rough evening, but it could have been worse. I can't remember if it was in his heat race, or the main, but he barely averted disaster over one jump. Both feet in the air, classic endo pose, and the front wheel grazes the landing jump just enough to right the ship. Reed did the exact same thing and survived...come to think of it, a lot of riders came face-to-face with the grim reaper on that track.
zookrider62!
Fantasy
975th
3/7/2011 11:13am

I don't troll like most. Just post how I see it, UNlike most.
Is there a faster way of getting the bike on the side then pushing it?

Post a reply to: Felt bad for Canard

The Latest