Fellow vital members (the ugly side of the sport)

captmoto
1/15/2020 7:39pm
He's going to have a hell of a recovery but I'm glad to see there were no head injuries or spinal involvement. Get well brother.
301w
Fantasy
2931st
2/1/2020 2:24pm
I don’t know how I missed this post , thanks to everyone who wished me well . It ended up being fractured tibia, broken tibia plateau & spine , fractured femur , tore acl and torn off the bone , torn meniscus , and broken clavicle . Left knee , right shoulder , so recovery is kind of weird . I got all the knee surgery done at once , a few anchors to hold down the acl , and a plated collar bone in a separate surgery . The injury happened 1/12 , surgery on 1/22 and 1/23 . 8 days out of surgery now and not much pain just discomfort , getting around on a crutch and able to get around my property on the side of a quad, check up appt is 2/6 to remove staples and stitches.
I really appreciate this post , thanks Tarz and all. Be safe out there ! ( it was on the rollers part of the main at Pala)

301w
Fantasy
2931st
2/3/2020 7:01am
daemon616 wrote:
Damn you're tough! Get well soon!
Thank you , I was curious if anyone knew of any vitamins, supplements , powders , etc I could be taking to help with the healing process , or that they’ve tried previously with theirs . Trying to gain any advantage on this injury ! Thanks again

The Shop

davermz450
2/3/2020 8:45am
daemon616 wrote:
Damn you're tough! Get well soon!
301w wrote:
Thank you , I was curious if anyone knew of any vitamins, supplements , powders , etc I could be taking to help with the healing...
Thank you , I was curious if anyone knew of any vitamins, supplements , powders , etc I could be taking to help with the healing process , or that they’ve tried previously with theirs . Trying to gain any advantage on this injury ! Thanks again
Im sitting right now with broken heels and I asked this same question. My doc said " Healthly lean protein". All moto guys know this, but physical therapy is gonna be a bitch but you will thank yourself later.
2/3/2020 10:15am
Best of Luck healing up. myo-tone made by enzymatic therapy-supports muscles,tendons, ligaments. Did you get the ice machine, cooler with hoses going to a velcro wrap around your knee. Just put ice and water in cooler and plug in. Pump circulates the ice water. Big healing advantage in the 1st few days.
301w
Fantasy
2931st
2/3/2020 10:32am
Best of Luck healing up. myo-tone made by enzymatic therapy-supports muscles,tendons, ligaments. Did you get the ice machine, cooler with hoses going to a velcro wrap...
Best of Luck healing up. myo-tone made by enzymatic therapy-supports muscles,tendons, ligaments. Did you get the ice machine, cooler with hoses going to a velcro wrap around your knee. Just put ice and water in cooler and plug in. Pump circulates the ice water. Big healing advantage in the 1st few days.
I did not get the ice machine but I had heard about it . Would have been nice ! Thanks for the recommendations
jeffro503
2/3/2020 1:29pm
Man Justin , that is a list of some knarly injuries. My advice would be to not rush things and let everything heal nice and good. Every time one of goes through something like this , we have to be thankful it wasn't worse. No matter how bad I mess myself up , I always come out of it with that mindset. Heal , rebuild , carry on.

Post a reply to: Fellow vital members (the ugly side of the sport)

The Latest