Felds scripted reply in the night show

APLMAN99
2/10/2019 6:12pm
I have a relative who holds a high position with the Boilermakers Union, his first response was, “It’s a federal law that requires them to show...
I have a relative who holds a high position with the Boilermakers Union, his first response was, “It’s a federal law that requires them to show the MSDS to anyone participating in the event that will be in contact with any caustic material.”

If Feld doesn’t have their paperwork in line they should be offering more than 5K, it will save them money in the long run. If they bite the bullet and give them each (95 riders) 20k it would be 1.9 million. Still less than the payout at MEC last year.
Uh, are you saying that they have to show it to them in advance? That’s absolutely false. If requested, they need to show it, but I don’t even have to have paper copies on site.

With the product name you can get the SDS on your smartphone in less than a minute. The SDS is a non-issue.
2/10/2019 6:30pm
I have a relative who holds a high position with the Boilermakers Union, his first response was, “It’s a federal law that requires them to show...
I have a relative who holds a high position with the Boilermakers Union, his first response was, “It’s a federal law that requires them to show the MSDS to anyone participating in the event that will be in contact with any caustic material.”

If Feld doesn’t have their paperwork in line they should be offering more than 5K, it will save them money in the long run. If they bite the bullet and give them each (95 riders) 20k it would be 1.9 million. Still less than the payout at MEC last year.
APLMAN99 wrote:
Uh, are you saying that they have to show it to them in advance? That’s absolutely false. If requested, they need to show it, but I...
Uh, are you saying that they have to show it to them in advance? That’s absolutely false. If requested, they need to show it, but I don’t even have to have paper copies on site.

With the product name you can get the SDS on your smartphone in less than a minute. The SDS is a non-issue.
That’s how it was phrased, not sure? Either way I don’t think 20 K is unreasonable.

APLMAN99
2/10/2019 6:40pm

APLMAN99 wrote:
Uh, are you saying that they have to show it to them in advance? That’s absolutely false. If requested, they need to show it, but I...

That’s how it was phrased, not sure? Either way I don’t think 20 K is unreasonable.

The amount is definitely subjective. MXA reported that the $5K offer was "no strings attached", which implies that you wouldn't lose the right to ask for more if you felt you deserved it.

The SDS issue, though, is something that I deal with intimately. My SDS master book actually consists of 2 4" binders, both completely full. I keep the master in the main office, and 2 other identical sets in other buildings. If I were required to pass those out to everyone who worked on the place I'd have to start up my own logging firm and open a paper mill.
2/10/2019 6:51pm
APLMAN99 wrote:

APLMAN99 wrote:
The amount is definitely subjective. MXA reported that the $5K offer was "no strings attached", which implies that you wouldn't lose the right to ask for...
The amount is definitely subjective. MXA reported that the $5K offer was "no strings attached", which implies that you wouldn't lose the right to ask for more if you felt you deserved it.

The SDS issue, though, is something that I deal with intimately. My SDS master book actually consists of 2 4" binders, both completely full. I keep the master in the main office, and 2 other identical sets in other buildings. If I were required to pass those out to everyone who worked on the place I'd have to start up my own logging firm and open a paper mill.
The Privateer I spoke with said strings were definitely attached and was advised not to take the money.

The Shop

2/10/2019 6:54pm

APLMAN99 wrote:
The amount is definitely subjective. MXA reported that the $5K offer was "no strings attached", which implies that you wouldn't lose the right to ask for...

The Privateer I spoke with said strings were definitely attached and was advised not to take the money.
I have heard that strings are not attached too, but I am skeptical.
KennyT
Fantasy
479th
2/10/2019 7:10pm Edited Date/Time 2/10/2019 7:13pm
Those $5,000 checks are the largest paydays the majority of those riders will earn on a bike. These bikes are trash by the end of the series and treat your fucking rashes and get over it. What do you expect Feld to say? It was handled as professional as can be expected. They aren’t idiots

I hope none of the crybabies get into a lawsuit with Feld. All we need is a few riders that nobody pays to see, decides to sue. If Feld walks away from SX it’s the riders that will suffer the most. Quit looking for a get rich payday and earn your money the way the riders up front earn it....it’s called work
motograss
2/10/2019 7:21pm
Never seen a dead horse whipped so badly out of sheer ignorance. Whip it good.
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4000th
2/10/2019 7:35pm Edited Date/Time 2/10/2019 7:39pm
I’m not trying to be a dick, but you’re high as a kite if you think any of these riders will get 20k.

oldblood
2/10/2019 7:38pm Edited Date/Time 2/10/2019 7:52pm
I wonder how much Baja racers get when they hit a cow.

(I am serious, but there has to be a joke in there somewhere)!
motograss
2/10/2019 8:00pm
oldblood wrote:
I wonder how much Baja racers get when they hit a cow.

(I am serious, but there has to be a joke in there somewhere)!
I only ever hit a laid down telephone pole at full speed on the San Felipe side, so wouldn't know about a hitting a cow. I can tell you that there a savages down there that don't read the SOP for proper telephone pole disposal.

Post a reply to: Felds scripted reply in the night show

The Latest