Felds scripted reply in the night show

Related:
Create New Tag

2/9/2019 5:37 PM

Wow. Could they have made it any more scripted.

Gag. Ricky. Stop. I get it. It’s a job but man that whole segment was bad. Like real bad. ?

|

2/9/2019 5:38 PM

Get the pitch forks and lets kill those witches and warlocks.

|

2/9/2019 5:46 PM

i tuned in right at the end of it... what the hell was it about? People bitching about raining?

|

2/9/2019 5:47 PM

500guy wrote:

Get the pitch forks and lets kill those witches and warlocks.

How do you breathe with all those cashews in your mouth?

|

2/9/2019 5:48 PM

It was cringe worthy, for sure

|

James

2/9/2019 5:48 PM

What were they supposed to say that would have satisfied you?

Theyve used lime for so many years and it was just a bad set of circumstances combined with standing water. Get TF over it ?

|

2/9/2019 5:49 PM

How should have been addressed?

|

2/9/2019 5:50 PM

Very obvious it was scripted and lawyer approved questions and answers.

|

2/9/2019 5:51 PM

I'm more upset with the continuing spark plug gimmicks.

|

2/9/2019 5:52 PM

500guy wrote:

Get the pitch forks and lets kill those witches and warlocks.

motograss wrote:

How do you breathe with all those cashews in your mouth?

What are you some kind of stalker?

|

2/9/2019 5:52 PM

The positives of the whole deal:
1. The Circus owner reads threads on Vital.
2. The Circus Owner reads social media.
3. The Circus owner is making a changes as a result of 1 and 2.

|

2/9/2019 5:54 PM

500guy wrote:

What are you some kind of stalker?

What are you some kind of shit talker?

|

2/9/2019 5:54 PM

500guy wrote:

Get the pitch forks and lets kill those witches and warlocks.

motograss wrote:

How do you breathe with all those cashews in your mouth?

500guy wrote:

What are you some kind of stalker?

It's premixjunky/Paul G/mortgagepaul again....

|

2/9/2019 5:55 PM

What was said and when did they day it?

|

2/9/2019 5:56 PM

Whomever it is, they took the first shot on me and are now crying when the favor is returned.

|

2/9/2019 6:05 PM

motograss wrote:

How do you breathe with all those cashews in your mouth?

500guy wrote:

What are you some kind of stalker?

APLMAN99 wrote:

It's premixjunky/Paul G/mortgagepaul again....

Is that the guy that ripped off everybody and took their down-payment for the phantom houses he peddled?

|

2/9/2019 6:09 PM

500guy wrote:

What are you some kind of stalker?

APLMAN99 wrote:

It's premixjunky/Paul G/mortgagepaul again....

BobbyM wrote:

Is that the guy that ripped off everybody and took their down-payment for the phantom houses he peddled?

Basically. He cost Jesse Williams a good chunk of money. He's so freaking mental that even though he's been booted dozens of times, he simply doesn't have the mental toughness just to stay away. Certifiably nuts.

|

2/9/2019 6:11 PM

APLMAN99 wrote:

It's premixjunky/Paul G/mortgagepaul again....

BobbyM wrote:

Is that the guy that ripped off everybody and took their down-payment for the phantom houses he peddled?

APLMAN99 wrote:

Basically. He cost Jesse Williams a good chunk of money. He's so freaking mental that even though he's been booted dozens of times, he simply doesn't have the mental toughness just to stay away. Certifiably nuts.

He was nuttier than his wife shyla and ol ger

|

2/9/2019 6:12 PM

Photo
|

2/9/2019 6:14 PM

spd721 wrote:

What was said and when did they day it?

Very carefully, pre-written by a lawyer, scripted statement from Feld - don't blame them for doing it, you don't want to free lance that or just "wing it". Said they were sorry. Giving all privateers $5K for injuries and bike repairs. No more lime to be used ever again. Consulting outside help to find a replacement material for future races. All in all, I don't get what the complaint is about. Not much more they could do other than give more money to the privateers.

|

2/9/2019 6:21 PM

spd721 wrote:

What was said and when did they day it?

TbonesPop wrote:

Very carefully, pre-written by a lawyer, scripted statement from Feld - don't blame them for doing it, you don't want to free lance that or just "wing it". Said they were sorry. Giving all privateers $5K for injuries and bike repairs. No more lime to be used ever again. Consulting outside help to find a replacement material for future races. All in all, I don't get what the complaint is about. Not much more they could do other than give more money to the privateers.

Yup , not sure what else they can do, They owned up to it , trying to make amends and trying to make sure it doesn't happen again.

If Feld was really evil like some people try to imply they would have not said anything and tried to make it go away.

|

2/9/2019 6:38 PM

What else could they do? How about actually to prepare for such a thing NOT to happen in the first place? That would take too much thought and too much money though. Geez

|

2/9/2019 6:42 PM

motograss wrote:

What else could they do? How about actually to prepare for such a thing NOT to happen in the first place? That would take too much thought and too much money though. Geez

Paul, did you move back from Canada?

|

2/9/2019 6:43 PM

This just in, “guy with very little media experience sticks to a script to help prevent everyone around him from getting sued”.

|

2/9/2019 6:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/9/2019 6:45 PM

Correct me if I’m wrong but they said $5,000 is going to all riders that competed that night for damages to the bikes and injuries. Are they talking about main events only or all riders that conpeted in the night show or all day long? If we’re looking at the night show that’s 20 riders per 4 heats at 80 riders total equalling $400K. This is the first I’ve heard of any compensation going back to the riders but I haven’t been following the thread cause I have a day job and it’s too long?

|

2/9/2019 6:50 PM

Taken from DirtBikeMagazine: "There is dialogue of a possible rider’s group or representative being used in the future to make that connection between riders and the promoter. Both Dave Prater and Todd Jendro explained that this unfortunate mistake has allowed them to meet more athletes and get some one on one face time."

Uh Oh riders union? Strike if the woops are too big? lol...

|

2/9/2019 6:51 PM

foreman52 wrote:

Correct me if I’m wrong but they said $5,000 is going to all riders that competed that night for damages to the bikes and injuries. Are they talking about main events only or all riders that conpeted in the night show or all day long? If we’re looking at the night show that’s 20 riders per 4 heats at 80 riders total equalling $400K. This is the first I’ve heard of any compensation going back to the riders but I haven’t been following the thread cause I have a day job and it’s too long?

I don't think that he mentioned injuries. He may have, but I don't think so. I'm sure that the script would be to avoid publicly admitting bodily injury as much as possible.

|

2/9/2019 6:53 PM

APLMAN99 wrote:

Paul, did you move back from Canada?

Never lived there nor have I ever gone by Paul. Been down in San Diego county forever if you're ever in the neighborhood and want to talk shit in person. You idiots on here are always so far off base on just about everything that is.

|

2/9/2019 6:54 PM

APLMAN99 wrote:

I don't think that he mentioned injuries. He may have, but I don't think so. I'm sure that the script would be to avoid publicly admitting bodily injury as much as possible.

By injuries I meant the skin irritation...should have clarrified better.

|

2/9/2019 7:10 PM

motograss wrote:

What else could they do? How about actually to prepare for such a thing NOT to happen in the first place? That would take too much thought and too much money though. Geez

APLMAN99 wrote:

Paul, did you move back from Canada?

motograss wrote:

Never lived there nor have I ever gone by Paul. Been down in San Diego county forever if you're ever in the neighborhood and want to talk shit in person. You idiots on here are always so far off base on just about everything that is.

Oh boy, Pauly G donning the Internet tough guy cape! C'mon up, Paul. You might be a tough enough guy for Nicole to get a civil harassment restraining order on you, but no one else would ever worry about your lying, pathetic self......

|