GD2
Fantasy
1081st
Worth a listen if you haven't already.

https://youtu.be/_op2kbtXt8Y
|
Frank
2/13/2019 12:30pm Edited Date/Time 2/13/2019 12:35pm
Thanks for posting. Since the media's income depends on the races they sound like a good old boys club asking questions and never challenging the answers. I get it. Don't bite the hand that feeds you. They should film a round table with the riders and teams instead.

Should be a bunch of L-Kit suspension for sale soon. It's only "cosmetic" according to Feld right? Lime pitted Ti_Nitrate lowers/shock shafts and Kashima uppers are just fine lol.
deluxeman
2/13/2019 5:06pm
It was pretty funny to listen to Matthes in this meeting. On his show he’s all fire and brimstone, in the meeting he was very nearly the complete opposite. Cordial, friendly, polite, I know they need access to these guys and don’t want to crap where they eat. It just seemed a bit odd, just an observation.

I am glad they had this meeting, it seems today like Feld wants to open a line of communication. The proof will be if this continues. I am not sure this will continue. They got their tit in a ringer with Limegate and are looking to put a positive spin on their solution. Time will tell whether they are serious or seriously covering their butts. Talk is cheap, takes money to buy whiskey.

Post a reply to: Feld's Supercross Media Roundtable | Racer X Podcast

The Latest