Feld VIP Experiences

Related:
Create New Tag

1/5/2019 1:19 PM

Has anyone done any of the Feld VIP Experiences? Wanted to get some reviews on them. Interested in either one of the track walks or maybe splurge for the Opening ceremonies experience, but I’d like to hear some positive feedback before shelling out the extra money.

|

1/5/2019 3:31 PM

I've done the road 2 recovery VIP experience before. Track walk, better seating, factor semi tour, got to meet Tomac and Bowers in the team rig plus got free alpinestars shirts and hats. Best money I've spent plus all the money goes to help downed riders. I'd go that route if I were you.

|

1/5/2019 3:58 PM

Pete The Fisherman wrote:

I've done the road 2 recovery VIP experience before. Track walk, better seating, factor semi tour, got to meet Tomac and Bowers in the team rig plus got free alpinestars shirts and hats. Best money I've spent plus all the money goes to help downed riders. I'd go that route if I were you.

I looked into that one and it seems to be sold out. Also, they are more expensive and are grouped for 4 people and we will only be 2.

|

1/5/2019 6:03 PM

Pete The Fisherman wrote:

I've done the road 2 recovery VIP experience before. Track walk, better seating, factor semi tour, got to meet Tomac and Bowers in the team rig plus got free alpinestars shirts and hats. Best money I've spent plus all the money goes to help downed riders. I'd go that route if I were you.

MiamiMXgirl wrote:

I looked into that one and it seems to be sold out. Also, they are more expensive and are grouped for 4 people and we will only be 2.

I was able to get it for 2 people last year for Gillette and they dropped the price to I think $200 a person. Maybe try contacting them my email and seeing if they'd do something like that.

|

1/5/2019 8:01 PM

Pete The Fisherman wrote:

I've done the road 2 recovery VIP experience before. Track walk, better seating, factor semi tour, got to meet Tomac and Bowers in the team rig plus got free alpinestars shirts and hats. Best money I've spent plus all the money goes to help downed riders. I'd go that route if I were you.

MiamiMXgirl wrote:

I looked into that one and it seems to be sold out. Also, they are more expensive and are grouped for 4 people and we will only be 2.

Pete The Fisherman wrote:

I was able to get it for 2 people last year for Gillette and they dropped the price to I think $200 a person. Maybe try contacting them my email and seeing if they'd do something like that.

Thanks, unfortunately Anaheim 2 is already sold out through Road 2 Recovery

|