Feld Experience feedback

Briggs984
I’ve been going to Supercross races for years but this is the first year I’m taking my son. He’s a 5 year old fanatic fan of Supercross. I am looking for some feedback from anyone who has done any of these experiences.

I am thinking a track walk at least but was hoping someone would have some insight on which track walk time would have the best luck of running into any riders. Options are halfway point of practice and timed qualifying or after qualifying and before the evening race program.

Also any feedback on the Friday VIP tour would be appreciated.
|
Zaugg
3/1/2020 9:41pm Edited Date/Time 3/1/2020 9:43pm
I'd look into the Chad Reed's VIP experience or the Fly Racing VIP experience as well. I heard they're pretty good.

Riders and teams have a morning track walk that not are open to fans.

The track walks you're looking to schedule provide access to the track via a guided tour and that's about it. Going on the track will be an awesome experience for you and your son.

Just don't expect to get any autographs. Perfect time to take pics of your son at the finish line.

Have fun!!!

Briggs984
3/1/2020 10:22pm
Yeah I know it’s not part of the main track walk and don’t expect to see any of the big name guys on the tour but thought if one walk had better odds of running into riders that’s what I would go for. I’m a privateer hero type of fan anyway 😁

I thought about one of the VIP packages but those prices are a little steep for a 5 year old. Maybe when he gets a little older and can really absorb those memories.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
3/1/2020 11:17pm
Fuck Feld
Hey, private fantasies are supposed to remain private.

The Shop

Tonynz
3/2/2020 12:04am
Briggs984 wrote:
I’ve been going to Supercross races for years but this is the first year I’m taking my son. He’s a 5 year old fanatic fan of...
I’ve been going to Supercross races for years but this is the first year I’m taking my son. He’s a 5 year old fanatic fan of Supercross. I am looking for some feedback from anyone who has done any of these experiences.

I am thinking a track walk at least but was hoping someone would have some insight on which track walk time would have the best luck of running into any riders. Options are halfway point of practice and timed qualifying or after qualifying and before the evening race program.

Also any feedback on the Friday VIP tour would be appreciated.
I did the Friday afternoon, VIP experience at A2, with a friend, ended up only 3 of us.
Lurch, was our guide, basically he said what do you want to do it was up to us where to go. Track walk, talk with dirt worz guys, victory podium, took us up to press box, with dirt all over our shoes.
Walked into press box, Ryan Dungey was filming something.
We still got to sit and photos in the interview area. Well wort the money.

Collectivexp is worthwhile, but more money I have done that 4 times.

Post a reply to: Feld Experience feedback

The Latest