Feld Entertainment Responds to Track Conditions Following Last Week’s Supercross Event in San Diego

lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
2/6/2019 1:55pm
disbanded wrote:
Cool story, bro. Nobody cares...
motograss wrote:
Almost every one of your posts on this forum reads the same as this crap nugget you left here. Thanks for stopping by, adding some depth...
Almost every one of your posts on this forum reads the same as this crap nugget you left here. Thanks for stopping by, adding some depth, and being an integral part of the community, bro.
All 65 of your posts have been pure gold. Laughing
motograss
2/6/2019 2:02pm
lostboy819 wrote:
Eore, you're still here grinding the same axe?
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
2/6/2019 2:23pm
lostboy819 wrote:
motograss wrote:
Eore, you're still here grinding the same axe?
So start giving us the list of your old screen names.
GrapeApe
Fantasy
760th
2/6/2019 2:46pm
disbanded wrote:
Cool story, bro. Nobody cares...
motograss wrote:
Almost every one of your posts on this forum reads the same as this crap nugget you left here. Thanks for stopping by, adding some depth...
Almost every one of your posts on this forum reads the same as this crap nugget you left here. Thanks for stopping by, adding some depth, and being an integral part of the community, bro.
disbanded has been around since '07 and as far as I know never been banned. He adds the kind of dry wit and humor that makes this place click. You will melt down and be gone within a week or two, only to return with a different screen name and back-story. Radiologist? Carhop? International man of mystery? Here's the thing, there are posters in this forum that are very accomplished and successful in their non-moto (or moto) line of work, and you would never know it by their posting. Why? Because how insecure must you be to proclaim your intellectual superiority on a moto message board?

The Shop

motograss
2/6/2019 3:11pm
GrapeApe wrote:
disbanded has been around since '07 and as far as I know never been banned. He adds the kind of dry wit and humor that makes...
disbanded has been around since '07 and as far as I know never been banned. He adds the kind of dry wit and humor that makes this place click. You will melt down and be gone within a week or two, only to return with a different screen name and back-story. Radiologist? Carhop? International man of mystery? Here's the thing, there are posters in this forum that are very accomplished and successful in their non-moto (or moto) line of work, and you would never know it by their posting. Why? Because how insecure must you be to proclaim your intellectual superiority on a moto message board?
So let me get this right. This is a boxing match that one party isn't enabled to strike back after getting punched first? If you do so, you're proclaiming intellectual superiority? It can't just be that someone's opinon sucks and they get told so in their native language that you, and they, can barely comprehend, all the while they do a shit job of expressing their shit opinion?
Been on since '07? Infant he is!
Sounds like the same old Motodrive to me or would that be Freshdirt or Motonews that I am referring to? Pound sand.
motograss
2/6/2019 3:13pm
lostboy819 wrote:
Long time listener, first time caller. Next.
motograss
2/6/2019 3:17pm
Man, the clique just going through all the discrediting tactics over a nobody with less than 100 posts? Eat the young? Eat the village idiots instead.
GrapeApe
Fantasy
760th
2/6/2019 3:19pm
GrapeApe wrote:
disbanded has been around since '07 and as far as I know never been banned. He adds the kind of dry wit and humor that makes...
motograss wrote:
So let me get this right. This is a boxing match that one party isn't enabled to strike back after getting punched first? If you do...
So let me get this right. This is a boxing match that one party isn't enabled to strike back after getting punched first? If you do so, you're proclaiming intellectual superiority? It can't just be that someone's opinon sucks and they get told so in their native language that you, and they, can barely comprehend, all the while they do a shit job of expressing their shit opinion?
Been on since '07? Infant he is!
Sounds like the same old Motodrive to me or would that be Freshdirt or Motonews that I am referring to? Pound sand.
"You're out of your league", "country dumbass", etc., you are trying to act intellectually superior on a moto board. That is pathetic, and not how secure, successful people act. Thank you for confirming that you date all the way back to Motonews, and are such a social invalid that you cannot maintain a screen name by which anyone would recognize you.
BAMX
2/6/2019 3:20pm
Gregory wrote:
350k is a lot more than the 800 bucks McDonalds was offering her before she lawyered up.
slipdog wrote:
I'm no Esquire but the Google says it was 3 mil.
UpTiTe wrote:
600k after all the appeals.
Maybe even less
From Wiki
"The trial judge reduced the final verdict to $640,000, and the parties settled for a confidential amount before an appeal was decided."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liebeck_v._McDonald%27s_Restaurants
motograss
2/6/2019 3:23pm Edited Date/Time 2/6/2019 3:23pm
GrapeApe wrote:
"You're out of your league", "country dumbass", etc., you are trying to act intellectually superior on a moto board. That is pathetic, and not how secure...
"You're out of your league", "country dumbass", etc., you are trying to act intellectually superior on a moto board. That is pathetic, and not how secure, successful people act. Thank you for confirming that you date all the way back to Motonews, and are such a social invalid that you cannot maintain a screen name by which anyone would recognize you.
Why don't you add their previous responses to mine and give the proper context? I'll tell you why. That wouldn't fit your agenda. You live in a tunnel.
KDXGarage
2/6/2019 3:30pm
Thread title and intended purpose:

Feld Entertainment Responds to Track Conditions Following Last Week’s Supercross Event in San Diego
motogrady
2/6/2019 3:39pm
motogrady wrote:
I dunno. Unfortunate situation for sure. I'm sure all parties involved learned something. I'd be surprised it happens again. To one man, talk of lawsuits at...
I dunno.

Unfortunate situation for sure.
I'm sure all parties involved learned something.
I'd be surprised it happens again.

To one man, talk of lawsuits at this time is wrong.
It happens again, maybe then.

But for now, take what they offer and move on.

I mean, In almost 50 years of following this sport, I have never, ever, heard of a track or promoter giving compensation to a team or rider for what they do with the track.
moto348 wrote:
How many times have you seen riders injured and/or bike components destroyed due to the track?
Hell..... Anytime there's a mud race most racers and mechanics know, and accept, that bike will take abnormal wear and tear. That this race was even more so, hey, it is what it is.
It's not like Feld hasn't recognized the issue.

Do u guys really think they will let that happen again? Are u looking for an answer to help the sport, or looking to cash in on an obvious mistake?

Bottom line is nobody forced anyone to ride the event. If u as a rider did not know stuff is sometimes added well the point could be made u as a rider, or parent, lacked due diligence in going out there.

Nothing sucks the life out of anything more than when lawyers and insurance agents get involved, in anything.

lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
2/6/2019 3:41pm
lostboy819 wrote:
motograss wrote:
Long time listener, first time caller. Next.
Bullshit. You almost sound like big lenny but could be any number of other idiots who get banned on a regular basis. Cool
motograss
2/6/2019 3:53pm
lostboy819 wrote:
Bullshit. You almost sound like big lenny but could be any number of other idiots who get banned on a regular basis. Cool
I'll take that for the half handed compliment it is. I didn't like his tactics with people and he was terrible expressing his opinion. I could never fill his shoes on here nor would I try. In person he was cool. I do wish I had his CR250 though and hope he is well.
Gregory
2/6/2019 3:59pm
lostboy819 wrote:
motograss wrote:
I'll take that for the half handed compliment it is. I didn't like his tactics with people and he was terrible expressing his opinion. I could...
I'll take that for the half handed compliment it is. I didn't like his tactics with people and he was terrible expressing his opinion. I could never fill his shoes on here nor would I try. In person he was cool. I do wish I had his CR250 though and hope he is well.
Free Lenny! Oh wait...Nevermind...

GIwasB4
2/6/2019 4:04pm
Gregory wrote:
Free Lenny! Oh wait...Nevermind...

Is Big Lenny still alive?
motogrady
2/6/2019 4:06pm
rosebud441 wrote:
I like wood chips..
That's cool. But, if you run races, and are responsible in any way whatsoever with what goes on there, beware.
There are those types out there that given the opportunity, wIll get and eye infection
and want a detailed analysis of said woods chips,
claiming you are responsible for damages. Damages that could be life threatening at present,
and may continue to do so in the long term.
motograss
2/6/2019 4:13pm Edited Date/Time 2/6/2019 4:15pm
lostboy819 wrote:
Today only! Free boat rides around and around the island. Boss will be back tonight!
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4091st
2/6/2019 4:25pm
motograss wrote:
Man, the clique just going through all the discrediting tactics over a nobody with less than 100 posts? Eat the young? Eat the village idiots instead.
They did the same thing to James Stewart when they didn't know it was him, soooooo.
500guy
2/6/2019 4:41pm
if they offer anything and promise it won't happen again, take it and run, the rest isn't worth it.

The problem with making an offer is it's never going to be enough and whats the goal here? break Feld and kill the sport?

Sucks it happened but unless someone has long term health issues, settle and move on.
GrapeApe
Fantasy
760th
2/6/2019 4:44pm
motograss wrote:
UpTiTe wrote:
They did the same thing to James Stewart when they didn't know it was him, soooooo.
I don't care who is behind the anonymous name, if you act like an asshole the forum will treat you accordingly.
motograss
2/6/2019 4:48pm
Looking forward to the NHRA Winter Nationals this weekend and riding at the track this Friday. What are you looking forward to?
Thanks for the flashbacks these last few days and especially today while busting these four tires to put on some fresh Michelin Starcross 5s.
Easier my ass!
motograss
2/6/2019 4:48pm Edited Date/Time 2/6/2019 4:51pm
GrapeApe wrote:
I don't care who is behind the anonymous name, if you act like an asshole the forum will treat you accordingly.
Doesn't that make you an asshole then?

Post a reply to: Feld Entertainment Responds to Track Conditions Following Last Week’s Supercross Event in San Diego

The Latest