Feld Entertainment Responds to Track Conditions Following Last Week’s Supercross Event in San Diego

tingo
2/6/2019 10:58am
So many of these posts are great examples of the “gotta get mine” mentality that is so (disgustingly) pervasive these days. The very type of people that get in a car accident and immediately see it as opportunity rather than misfortune. The type of people that claim disability because the standards are low and everyone else is doing it. Hey, it’s free money, right?

Shit happens. It was an accident and Feld is trying to make it right. Why not let that process happen instead of bitching about something that doesn’t affect you?
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4091st
2/6/2019 11:07am
UpTiTe wrote:
Nobody got 11 mill from hot coffee, she got a little less than 600k and it took 4 years to settle it all because McDs tried...
Nobody got 11 mill from hot coffee, she got a little less than 600k and it took 4 years to settle it all because McDs tried to tie it up longer.

Out of that 600k, the lawyer got 40% leaving her with around 350k.
Gregory wrote:
350k is a lot more than the 800 bucks McDonalds was offering her before she lawyered up.
slipdog wrote:
I'm no Esquire but the Google says it was 3 mil.
600k after all the appeals.
motograss
2/6/2019 11:09am
jstein639 wrote:
That’s not necessarily true
Premix wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/02/06/323639/s1200_AA819280_E081_4AD6_A406_32A7651FBB47.jpg[/img]

jstein639 wrote:
LOL spot on
Please keep posting. Instead of discrediting people with lame memes and useless dialogue, you're just showing how far out of your league you really are right now with the subject matter and just looking even more like country dumbasses.
Motox627!
2/6/2019 11:09am
UpTiTe wrote:
Nobody got 11 mill from hot coffee, she got a little less than 600k and it took 4 years to settle it all because McDs tried...
Nobody got 11 mill from hot coffee, she got a little less than 600k and it took 4 years to settle it all because McDs tried to tie it up longer.

Out of that 600k, the lawyer got 40% leaving her with around 350k.
Motox627! wrote:
I will pour hot coffee on my dick all day long for 350k WoohooWoohooWoohooWoohooWoohoo
mattyhamz2 wrote:
I could pay my house, truck and wife's car off then go buy myself a new bike then put the rest in the savings!
Vital is killing it this week!! LaughingLaughingLaughing

P.S. - buy 2 bikes for good measure...…

The Shop

jstein639
2/6/2019 11:27am
Premix wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/02/06/323639/s1200_AA819280_E081_4AD6_A406_32A7651FBB47.jpg[/img]

jstein639 wrote:
LOL spot on
motograss wrote:
Please keep posting. Instead of discrediting people with lame memes and useless dialogue, you're just showing how far out of your league you really are right...
Please keep posting. Instead of discrediting people with lame memes and useless dialogue, you're just showing how far out of your league you really are right now with the subject matter and just looking even more like country dumbasses.
100,000 people have viewed the limegate threads. If I didn’t piss off at least one I don’t think I’m a good enough internesquire.
colintrax
Fantasy
2342nd
2/6/2019 11:31am
Not to get too off track here but I've seen the McDonalds reference a few times. It's worth nothing that the powers at be push the "frivolous lawsuit" narrative to promote an anti lawsuit culture. The woman who sued McDonalds for all the money had 3rd degree burns and spent 8? days in the hospital.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liebeck_v._McDonald%27s_Restaurants
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
2/6/2019 11:32am
Motox627! wrote:
I will pour hot coffee on my dick all day long for 350k WoohooWoohooWoohooWoohooWoohoo
mattyhamz2 wrote:
I could pay my house, truck and wife's car off then go buy myself a new bike then put the rest in the savings!
Motox627! wrote:
Vital is killing it this week!! LaughingLaughingLaughing

P.S. - buy 2 bikes for good measure...…
Hmmm... 2 bikes would be sweet! New 450, 250 2 stroke and I could use my 05 as a practice/trail bike! I like your thinking bro!
Premix
2/6/2019 11:38am Edited Date/Time 2/6/2019 11:42am
motograss wrote:
Please keep posting. Instead of discrediting people with lame memes and useless dialogue, you're just showing how far out of your league you really are right...
Vital’s own Johnnie Chocran.

If it dosen’t fit, you must acquit! Tell em MotoAss!

-Country Dumbass Esq-
motograss
2/6/2019 11:44am
Premix wrote:
Vital’s own Johnnie Chocran.

If it dosen’t fit, you must acquit! Tell em MotoAss!

-Country Dumbass Esq-
Don't make me out to be some litigating ambulance chasing lawyer. If dealing with multi-national vendor contracts, NDAs, and other corp to corp garbage fits into your definition of such, you are wrong yet again.
Jrewing
2/6/2019 12:15pm
Ozzy wrote:
Ya know, you can call me an AHole or whatever, I’m a BigBoy & can handle that. I’ve been in Pro Racing for most of my...

Ya know, you can call me an AHole or whatever, I’m a BigBoy & can handle that.
I’ve been in Pro Racing for most of my Life.
This like many other things over my many yrs kills me.
At the end of the day, SD & its Schedule for the day set the tone for a Cluster Fuck of a Day.
Any 5yr old with a cell phone saw the approaching weather.
Sound Testing was a Huge waste of Every1’s time due to the 300% coming weather.
After that the Track Walk & Practice should have been moved up.
Why the Amateur Screw Up??
Not their 1st Rodeo!!!
Again, these mistakes happen ALL TO OFTEN.
For me, it’s the people involved.
None of this should’ve happened.
Now they’re just passing the Buck the same way they always do.
It’s a Sad State of Affairs, 1 I don’t miss since Retiring from the Sport I call the Circus.
To to many people in positions they shouldn’t be in.
#What’sNext?
Amen Ozzy
Premix
2/6/2019 12:16pm
motograss wrote:
Don't make me out to be some litigating ambulance chasing lawyer. If dealing with multi-national vendor contracts, NDAs, and other corp to corp garbage fits into...
Don't make me out to be some litigating ambulance chasing lawyer. If dealing with multi-national vendor contracts, NDAs, and other corp to corp garbage fits into your definition of such, you are wrong yet again.

dkg
2/6/2019 12:22pm
motograss wrote:
I agree. I truly don't care what any of the parties do, that's up to them. I know what I would expect and how I would...
I agree. I truly don't care what any of the parties do, that's up to them. I know what I would expect and how I would handle such a situation and that's what is important to me.
People discussing valid opinions that differ is still OK, isn't it? But I guess the SX ruler maintaining sovereignty and people bringing an aging and broken value system (emotion) into what is now a business transaction makes the most sense to the najority here.
Seems a little quick for any settlement to be reached only four days after the fact. Big brooms sweep fast.
The point I was trying to make is that Feld has taken a positive first step towards resolving this mess. I don't know what the end result will be, but then neither do any of the parties involved. I agree that having and discussing differing opinions is a great idea. The only suggestion that I have is that before the lynch mob mentality sets in that taking a deep breath and letting the parties figure it out is a good idea (I am not addressing this comment specifically at you). It may be a little quick to reach a settlement. On the other hand, some of the riders might need cash quick to fix things in order to continue to participate. This is why I am saying lets look at the positive first steps and let the individuals involved work out what is best for them.

Frankly, in the overall scheme of things, this isn't a tragedy. Chemical burns heal (I've had them), bikes can be fixed. Hopefully nobody has any lasting residual problems. Yeah, the whole thing sucks. I think everyone agrees with that.
TXDirt
2/6/2019 12:22pm
New Scott Goggles. Subtle but yet modern and sleek.

disbanded
Fantasy
1734th
2/6/2019 12:26pm
motograss wrote:
Don't make me out to be some litigating ambulance chasing lawyer. If dealing with multi-national vendor contracts, NDAs, and other corp to corp garbage fits into...
Cool story, bro. Nobody cares...
TXDirt
2/6/2019 12:27pm
I'm diggin Ken's new 450. This should plow through some chemicle-cross with ease.

motograss
2/6/2019 12:37pm
disbanded wrote:
Almost every one of your posts on this forum reads the same as this crap nugget you left here. Thanks for stopping by, adding some depth, and being an integral part of the community, bro.
Gregory
2/6/2019 12:39pm
colintrax wrote:
Not to get too off track here but I've seen the McDonalds reference a few times. It's worth nothing that the powers at be push the...
Not to get too off track here but I've seen the McDonalds reference a few times. It's worth nothing that the powers at be push the "frivolous lawsuit" narrative to promote an anti lawsuit culture. The woman who sued McDonalds for all the money had 3rd degree burns and spent 8? days in the hospital.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liebeck_v._McDonald%27s_Restaurants
It was more said to point out that big business can lose in the courts, not really as a comparison of the two situations.
slipdog
2/6/2019 12:46pm
UpTiTe wrote:
600k after all the appeals.
Damn, ain't that about a bitch???
motograss
2/6/2019 12:50pm Edited Date/Time 2/6/2019 12:52pm
Premix wrote:
Out of all the craziness this week I believe you’re the only one that has offered a sound solution for the replacement of lime. So if...
Out of all the craziness this week I believe you’re the only one that has offered a sound solution for the replacement of lime. So if we have these said alternatives, why aren’t they using them? Cost? Do they not allow for the same racing surface lime produces? I don’t know. They’ve been using it for years. The tracks break down at an alarming rate these days with the high horsepower and torque of the four strokes. Remember when we were having issues going to the plywood a few years ago? This is nothing new, it just had a recipe for disaster with the circumstances that presented themselves on Saturday.

Write Feld, AMA, and the FIM. Offer to be a consultant for them. You seem to have some valuable information that would maybe better things going forward.
So when you use the term "we" in your statement in regards to "we were having issues going to the plywood a few years ago", does that mean you presently work for or have worked on the Supercross tracks for Feld in one capacity or another? Or are you using we as the "royal we" suggesting we all raced on or had a hand in building Supercross tracks too?
Guaranteed you're just a shilling insider.
peelout
2/6/2019 12:53pm
motograss wrote:
do you also run an exotic car-wash by chance?
Premix
2/6/2019 12:56pm
motograss wrote:
So when you use the term "we" in your statement in regards to "we were having issues going to the plywood a few years ago", does...
So when you use the term "we" in your statement in regards to "we were having issues going to the plywood a few years ago", does that mean you presently work for or have worked on the Supercross tracks for Feld in one capacity or another? Or are you using we as the "royal we" suggesting we all raced on or had a hand in building Supercross tracks too?
Guaranteed you're just a shilling insider.
Quit while you’re ahead Motoass. If not, I’ll be glad to whip up some more Johnnie meme’s so “we” can continue to have a laugh at your expense. Go on now, git’
motograss
2/6/2019 12:58pm Edited Date/Time 2/6/2019 1:00pm
Premix wrote:
Quit while you’re ahead Motoass. If not, I’ll be glad to whip up some more Johnnie meme’s so “we” can continue to have a laugh at...
Quit while you’re ahead Motoass. If not, I’ll be glad to whip up some more Johnnie meme’s so “we” can continue to have a laugh at your expense. Go on now, git’
Totally unphased by your attempts at hiding your being a shill. Textbook.
Please keep posting.
disbanded
Fantasy
1734th
2/6/2019 1:01pm
disbanded wrote:
motograss wrote:
Almost every one of your posts on this forum reads the same as this crap nugget you left here. Thanks for stopping by, adding some depth...
Almost every one of your posts on this forum reads the same as this crap nugget you left here. Thanks for stopping by, adding some depth, and being an integral part of the community, bro.
You see, every few months around here there is another guy that comes along and tells us all about his cars, his car washes, his high paying lawyer job, how new his bikes are, how ignorant everybody else is, etc, etc, etc. It gets old, get it? People who do that are a joke around here.
Premix
2/6/2019 1:09pm
disbanded wrote:
You see, every few months around here there is another guy that comes along and tells us all about his cars, his car washes, his high...
You see, every few months around here there is another guy that comes along and tells us all about his cars, his car washes, his high paying lawyer job, how new his bikes are, how ignorant everybody else is, etc, etc, etc. It gets old, get it? People who do that are a joke around here.
This dude for sure has an R8. Bet he balls harder than anyone on here. For sure grade A Baller.
motograss
2/6/2019 1:09pm
disbanded wrote:
You see, every few months around here there is another guy that comes along and tells us all about his cars, his car washes, his high...
So much insight after being given so very little. I bet you're smart and shred on a dirtbike. That makes you cool in my book.
I don't make much. I ride old bikes, drive old trucks and live in an old house. 50 years riding and 25 years online, bro. Do you remember the community boards? Your mama wasn't even 15 back then.
motograss
2/6/2019 1:11pm
Premix wrote:
This dude for sure has an R8. Bet he balls harder than anyone on here. For sure grade A Baller.
Should I make a guess which "industry" company you work for?
Motox627!
2/6/2019 1:17pm
disbanded wrote:
motograss wrote:
So much insight after being given so very little. I bet you're smart and shred on a dirtbike. That makes you cool in my book. I...
So much insight after being given so very little. I bet you're smart and shred on a dirtbike. That makes you cool in my book.
I don't make much. I ride old bikes, drive old trucks and live in an old house. 50 years riding and 25 years online, bro. Do you remember the community boards? Your mama wasn't even 15 back then.
You don't by chance own any Affliction T-shirts do you?

Asking for a friend that hates shredding old bikes.

2/6/2019 1:28pm
disbanded wrote:
motograss wrote:
Almost every one of your posts on this forum reads the same as this crap nugget you left here. Thanks for stopping by, adding some depth...
disbanded wrote:
Only joke I see is you. Now I know why you were making smart ass remarks in the other thread and the only ignorant one is you. You couldn’t have it more wrong. Keep it up though, love seeing people’s true colors.
2/6/2019 1:36pm
disbanded wrote:
Perfectly stated, Disbroded.
mx4all
2/6/2019 1:40pm
They should have dumped 30 tons of tampons in the water instead of lime.

Post a reply to: Feld Entertainment Responds to Track Conditions Following Last Week’s Supercross Event in San Diego

The Latest