Feld Blocking VitalMX Vids

kNewc
Edited Date/Time 3/11/2019 12:32pm
So dumb. Great way to build the sport Feld!
I wanted to see if Ricky could still make it through those rhythm sections dammit!
|
ML512
Fantasy
54th
3/11/2019 7:41am
That's through YouTube, something similar happens with MXGP content. YouTube's auto-search for that stuff is gnarly, picks it up and blocks it. I was always having to have stuff reviewed and place in the comments to YouTube that we had permission to display the content and by whom.
kNewc
3/11/2019 8:07am
ML512 wrote:
That's through YouTube, something similar happens with MXGP content. YouTube's auto-search for that stuff is gnarly, picks it up and blocks it. I was always having...
That's through YouTube, something similar happens with MXGP content. YouTube's auto-search for that stuff is gnarly, picks it up and blocks it. I was always having to have stuff reviewed and place in the comments to YouTube that we had permission to display the content and by whom.
Did you have a "partnership" or anything from Feld allowing you guys to post their vids? You think they (YouTube) could allow copyright passes for certain accounts - like Vital's YouTube channel. Which could be enabled/set from Felds YouTube account.
jeffro503
3/11/2019 8:14am
Over the past couple months I've seen a lot of stuff blocked , and not just Feld stuff , but anything and everything. They have been censoring and placing copyright's on multiple platforms. It's been getting worse. People have been complaining about getting thier video's demonetized or just deleted for no reason as well.
ML512
Fantasy
54th
3/11/2019 8:35am
jeffro503 wrote:
Over the past couple months I've seen a lot of stuff blocked , and not just Feld stuff , but anything and everything. They have been...
Over the past couple months I've seen a lot of stuff blocked , and not just Feld stuff , but anything and everything. They have been censoring and placing copyright's on multiple platforms. It's been getting worse. People have been complaining about getting thier video's demonetized or just deleted for no reason as well.
Music rights are a big one. For years, people used to put whatever music they wanted on content and these days that’ll quickly get your montization pulled on videos. Too many strikes and you’ll get clipped.

The Shop

jeffro503
3/11/2019 8:42am
jeffro503 wrote:
Over the past couple months I've seen a lot of stuff blocked , and not just Feld stuff , but anything and everything. They have been...
ML512 wrote:
Music rights are a big one. For years, people used to put whatever music they wanted on content and these days that’ll quickly get your montization...
Music rights are a big one. For years, people used to put whatever music they wanted on content and these days that’ll quickly get your montization pulled on videos. Too many strikes and you’ll get clipped.
Yeah , it seems they are dropping the hammer for sure. I understand it , but it kinda sucks for the casual Youtuber looking for great vids.

Btw......how you doing Michael at your new place? Everything going good , and have you made any new headway on your new project you wanted to get going?
Boomslang
Fantasy
725th
3/11/2019 9:07am
jeffro503 wrote:
I posted a funny clip on FB and it was removed as the music had a copyright. This world we live in has gone nuts.
JM485
3/11/2019 12:32pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Boomslang wrote:
I posted a funny clip on FB and it was removed as the music had a copyright. This world we live in has gone nuts.
There’s pretty solid evidence that using music in a video is fair use. I don’t monetize and make absolutely nothing off of my videos, so there should be no grounds for them to remove them or take my rights to the videos away but they still try occasionally.

Post a reply to: Feld Blocking VitalMX Vids

The Latest