Favorite Battles/Races

Edited Date/Time 11/16/2017 10:14pm
Figured we could have a thread where we can post our favourite battles or races throughout the years, I believe there was one of these posted earlier in the year but I couldn't find it so I thought I'd just make one. Only thing I ask is that you provide a video and/or pictures from it.

Watching this just put a smile on my face so I thought it would be a good start.

|
cjg23307
11/16/2017 1:38pm
Cant find video and forgot year but minneapolis supercross lites grant vs villopoto came
Down to the finish line jump last lap.

The Shop

Cygrace74
11/16/2017 5:04pm
Zalev wrote:
Watched that video dozens of times and always impressed with Dungey at 4:25 how hard he scrubs that table and launches the next single farther than anyone is awesome. It's weird to see him move that much on a bike compared to normal
11/16/2017 5:11pm
My favorite is still Broc Glover and Chuck Sun, Wahougal 1981. Probly because I was right there to see it.
Sully
11/16/2017 8:59pm
Figured we could have a thread where we can post our favourite battles or races throughout the years, I believe there was one of these posted...
Figured we could have a thread where we can post our favourite battles or races throughout the years, I believe there was one of these posted earlier in the year but I couldn't find it so I thought I'd just make one. Only thing I ask is that you provide a video and/or pictures from it.

Watching this just put a smile on my face so I thought it would be a good start.

Man, when he was on, there are very few people in the sport's history who could make an outdoor track look as smooth as Trey.

As for my choice:

Post a reply to: Favorite Battles/Races

The Latest