Fasthouse and Walmart

Related:
Create New Tag

9/24/2017 7:55 AM

Man I absolutely love Fasthouse gear, it is like the greatest thing since sliced bread. Anyway I did a quick Google search this morning looking for some deals and low and behold it looks like fasthouse products, jerseys and all are available from Walmart? Ugh don't think I ever facepalmed so hard, they had such a good think going.. Dear god I hope they don't turn into the new metal mulisha wtf. Sorry if this is old news, I haven't stepped foot in a Walmart in a long time.

|

9/24/2017 7:58 AM

They're on the walmart.com website sold by a 3rd party. As is almost every other brand that doesn't have a hardcore control of their dealer network. Other than the stigma of the name Walmart it's no different than Amazon and that's who Walmart is going after.

|

9/24/2017 8:02 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/24/2017 8:02 AM

.

|

Never try to argue with idiots; they will only bring you down to their level.....and being more experienced, they will beat you at their own game!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

9/24/2017 8:04 AM

RandyS wrote:

They're on the walmart.com website sold by a 3rd party. As is almost every other brand that doesn't have a hardcore control of their dealer network. Other than the stigma of the name Walmart it's no different than Amazon and that's who Walmart is going after.

Not in stores, many distributors use these websites as their store front.

|

9/24/2017 8:44 AM

marketplace bruh

|

9/24/2017 9:14 AM

More power to them.

|

9/24/2017 9:27 AM

I thought Walmart sold walls

|

9/24/2017 9:51 AM

No face palm that Amazon is selling every motocross brand?

Same difference..Walmart is trying to compete..

|

9/24/2017 9:55 AM

Amazon is basically sucking the life out of every industry and small retail business in America. And the dude owns the Washington Post, being the richest man in the world. I am guilty too- my wife is totally addicted to the endorphin rush of getting that cardboard box at the door.

|

It's impossible for a corporation or government to love you or care about you.

9/24/2017 11:57 AM

disbanded wrote:

I thought Walmart sold walls

No they sell marts!

|

9/24/2017 12:17 PM

I would posit that you would have a hard time finding too many brands, even in our niche industry that aren't on Walmart marketplace.

|

9/24/2017 12:24 PM

I was buying brushes for an electric motor the other day and walmart was the first seller when I searched for them. Never experienced that before. Welcome to the new age I guess. How were the prices?

|

9/24/2017 12:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/24/2017 12:31 PM

hellbillyohio wrote:

I was buying brushes for an electric motor the other day and walmart was the first seller when I searched for them. Never experienced that before. Welcome to the new age I guess. How were the prices?

Walmart isn't selling the brushes. And Walmart isn't selling Fasthouse. The marketplace listing clearly states who it is being sold by.

|

9/24/2017 12:47 PM

hellbillyohio wrote:

I was buying brushes for an electric motor the other day and walmart was the first seller when I searched for them. Never experienced that before. Welcome to the new age I guess. How were the prices?

Dirty Points wrote:

Walmart isn't selling the brushes. And Walmart isn't selling Fasthouse. The marketplace listing clearly states who it is being sold by.

Nice

Someone nails it!

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

9/24/2017 1:03 PM

NorCal 50+ wrote:

Amazon is basically sucking the life out of every industry and small retail business in America. And the dude owns the Washington Post, being the richest man in the world. I am guilty too- my wife is totally addicted to the endorphin rush of getting that cardboard box at the door.

May be the richest of the names that are published. Ever noticed how you don't see much published about the Rothschild family's financial statistics?

|

9/24/2017 1:31 PM

hellbillyohio wrote:

I was buying brushes for an electric motor the other day and walmart was the first seller when I searched for them. Never experienced that before. Welcome to the new age I guess. How were the prices?

Dirty Points wrote:

Walmart isn't selling the brushes. And Walmart isn't selling Fasthouse. The marketplace listing clearly states who it is being sold by.

TeamGreen wrote:

Nice

Someone nails it!

I understand that 100%. I guess I worded that a bit wrong. Walmart's name pops up but like you said it does state who the seller is. It's what they have to do to compete agains companies, especially Amazon.

|

9/24/2017 1:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/24/2017 1:39 PM

Companies selling on marketplaces like Amazon and Walmart is the future. Adapt or die. Sad but true.

|

9/24/2017 1:52 PM

RandyS wrote:

They're on the walmart.com website sold by a 3rd party. As is almost every other brand that doesn't have a hardcore control of their dealer network. Other than the stigma of the name Walmart it's no different than Amazon and that's who Walmart is going after.

This

Sears and others are trying to do the exact same thing, but not doing a good enough job.

I'm not a fan of how Amazon does business because anytime a 3rd party seller has success, Amazon is right there to offer the exact same products and push out the little guy. It's really tough, but a lot of people go to Amazon first (me included).

I'd rather give business to the little guy. I just don't want to have any more accounts on a zillion unknown websites (that may steal my data, use my credit card, etc...).

I'll order direct when I can though.

|

9/24/2017 1:58 PM

RandyS wrote:

Companies selling on marketplaces like Amazon and Walmart is the future. Adapt or die. Sad but true.

Shows how much I use the internet.. It's primarily for porn, motorsport.com, track sechudules, and vital in my case. Honestly I don't think I have ever ordered anything from Amazon. I know I know I've been living under a rock.

|

9/24/2017 3:02 PM

hellbillyohio wrote:

I was buying brushes for an electric motor the other day and walmart was the first seller when I searched for them. Never experienced that before. Welcome to the new age I guess. How were the prices?

Dirty Points wrote:

Walmart isn't selling the brushes. And Walmart isn't selling Fasthouse. The marketplace listing clearly states who it is being sold by.

Walmart is making money on the deal.....it's a digital store front

|

9/24/2017 3:32 PM

NorCal 50+ wrote:

Amazon is basically sucking the life out of every industry and small retail business in America. And the dude owns the Washington Post, being the richest man in the world. I am guilty too- my wife is totally addicted to the endorphin rush of getting that cardboard box at the door.

olds cool wrote:

May be the richest of the names that are published. Ever noticed how you don't see much published about the Rothschild family's financial statistics?

You really gona get started with that on Vital lol

|

9/24/2017 3:59 PM

Stop complaining.Photo

|

9/24/2017 4:24 PM

They got some nice lawn chairs over at the Walmart

|



9/24/2017 7:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/24/2017 7:24 PM

m.hardesty16 wrote:

Stop complaining.Photo

Someday real soon we'll be buying our bikes from one of them. Where'd you buy your 20.5 450FE? Well I looked at the Walmart but Amazon gave me a better deal.

|

9/24/2017 8:44 PM

m.hardesty16 wrote:

Stop complaining.Photo

RandyS wrote:

Someday real soon we'll be buying our bikes from one of them. Where'd you buy your 20.5 450FE? Well I looked at the Walmart but Amazon gave me a better deal.

Did Costco sell Kawasaki dirt bikes?

|

9/24/2017 11:43 PM

m.hardesty16 wrote:

Stop complaining.Photo

RandyS wrote:

Someday real soon we'll be buying our bikes from one of them. Where'd you buy your 20.5 450FE? Well I looked at the Walmart but Amazon gave me a better deal.

What about freight and setup?? Lol

|

9/25/2017 5:54 AM

Wholesale mx.com


Photo

|

9/25/2017 6:06 AM

EddieC wrote:

Did Costco sell Kawasaki dirt bikes?

No, more of a reference deal to local dealers with special Costco pricing in place.

|

9/25/2017 6:29 AM

It's the way of the future. It's the way of the future. It's the way of the future. It's the way of the future. It's the way of the future. It's the way of the future. It's the way of the future. It's the way of the future........Photo

|